Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,175 members, 7,973,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 12:00 PM

Orji Uzor-Kalu Visits Babangida & Abdulsalami Abubakar(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor-Kalu Visits Babangida & Abdulsalami Abubakar(pics) (33312 Views)

Babangida, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Mamman Vatsa In Secondary School Bida.Throwback / Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Visits Babangida & Abdulsalami Abubakar(pics) by Nnam36(m): 1:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
Bunch of liars n deceivers! God will visit them one day, just when they thought they hv achieved suddenly God will avenge the blood of the innocents tht wasted in their regime n by their efforts or neglets. Amen!
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Visits Babangida & Abdulsalami Abubakar(pics) by tonykel1(m): 1:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
LaurelP:
This is how we will keep asslicking these old thieves, making them feel like demigods that must be bowed to.
The north feels that power is their birthright and we are aligning with this stupidity. How many times have they paid us the so called "courtesy visit" in the South?
When will the South have sense?

Whenever sense is made available in the south period. I believe I answer your question?
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Visits Babangida & Abdulsalami Abubakar(pics) by phransix147(m): 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
Rumor says one of them he visited is his Father!!! Look well u will notice small resemblace...
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Visits Babangida & Abdulsalami Abubakar(pics) by bfire(m): 1:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
here , i tell you, the visits is not about the muslim celebration
but of alighment to prosecute media sleeze against the present government

these people are trying to protect their interest, sic, corruption tag.

mr. president: take note the line has been drawn from here onward
don't seat on a fence as it happened in 1984 , be very proactive.

these are not the best of time to trust anyone of these people
or look the other way. babagida is your enemy. shikena
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Visits Babangida & Abdulsalami Abubakar(pics) by Pyno30: 1:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Visits Babangida & Abdulsalami Abubakar(pics) by DeleSuper1: 1:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
Group of Bundesligas
grin grin grin
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Visits Babangida & Abdulsalami Abubakar(pics) by ateketom(m): 1:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
Vendoor:
grin grin Nice

Sorry for bugging u like this but will really like to talk to u pls......this ma wataps number 08028825703
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Visits Babangida & Abdulsalami Abubakar(pics) by Larryfest(m): 1:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
They are our leaders of tomorow....men who should have been expunged from this country long ago but here they are still claiming demigods...!
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Visits Babangida & Abdulsalami Abubakar(pics) by busomma: 1:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
He's seeking for help so he can get a soft landing in his 9yr old EFCC case he has been fighting against. The supreme Court told him to go & clear his name. He knows Buhari isn't playing . His visits might not help after all. Just bring back our yams plus interest & u will hv peace. There's no peace for the wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Visits Babangida & Abdulsalami Abubakar(pics) by southpole: 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
phkka1:
Unfortunately the north doesn't trust any person from the south. Orji Uzo should think of better ways to actualize his dream.

Northerners trust the yorubas not the Igbos
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Visits Babangida & Abdulsalami Abubakar(pics) by saammyy(m): 1:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
iaamxavier:
I visited my friend this morning why is it not on NL front page!
probably because u dont have a bilion dollar in ur account.
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Visits Babangida & Abdulsalami Abubakar(pics) by AlAfirky(m): 1:47pm On Jul 09, 2016
Good development
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Visits Babangida & Abdulsalami Abubakar(pics) by babadee1(m): 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
iaamxavier:
I visited my friend this morning why is it not on NL front page!

Because you and your friend are nobodies.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Visits Babangida & Abdulsalami Abubakar(pics) by Reference(m): 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
hungryboy:
you are spot on ,
I'm always of the opinion that we do not have any decent politician from the South, who truly cares about the region.
All we have are thugs and thieves,
Who are ready to sell their communities and use the proceeds to buy a house in Abuja or Lagos.
The South is really in need of leaders who care about the region

You don't harvest leaders overnight. You cannot reap where you did not sow. Leadership like education must be invested in and getting a stream of quality leadership means a long process of natural selection like a fish farmer or poultry farmer reserves his best stock for reproduction time and again until he has super produce. In England they come through institutions like Oxford, in America they pass through Yale, Princeton, Havard...Where do these ones in Nigeria come from.....and talking about the South and East, where is the broodstock to be sourced from when there is hue and cry everytime the prospects of an eastern president is mentioned. They oft speak of poor quality leadership in the south-south but gave the region just five years versus their 35 years or so in power. How can you generate the requisite leadership experience that way.

Just as it is in education there has to be a minimum standard set for elective office and affirmative action in favour of regions that are lagging behind, so called politically disadvantages regions, states, tribes in order tto maximise the value of our polity if not it will be the same set of people ruling forever with all too predictable results, stagnancy and candidates who are never prepared and never qualified to rule.
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Visits Babangida & Abdulsalami Abubakar(pics) by yahaya2014(m): 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
dayowunmi:
Can't this man just shave his beard!

oga mind ur bizness
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Visits Babangida & Abdulsalami Abubakar(pics) by marcmao(m): 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
when is EFCC gonna recover the loot from Abdusalam...? that guy is a money bag #MoneyMissRoad
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Visits Babangida & Abdulsalami Abubakar(pics) by brightlinse(m): 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
Orji Uzor Kalu, my man.
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Visits Babangida & Abdulsalami Abubakar(pics) by TheSPEAKER(m): 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
Tolexander:
2019 things!

Orji Uzor-Kanu definitely believes a stitch in time saves nine.

This Abdusalam Abubakar man doesn't even need a costume again to start appearing in the middle of December in our primary schools as Santa Claus.

Nice one . The APC government is capable of creating "office of the Santa clause"
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Visits Babangida & Abdulsalami Abubakar(pics) by Sunofgod(m): 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
CIA Assets - they must be reminiscing about MKO.
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Visits Babangida & Abdulsalami Abubakar(pics) by abbaapple: 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
Tolexander:
2019 things!

Orji Uzor-Kanu shocked definitely believes a stitch in time saves nine.

This Abdusalam Abubakar man doesn't even need a costume again to start appearing in the middle of December in our primary schools as Santa Claus.

undecided
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Visits Babangida & Abdulsalami Abubakar(pics) by vpaymoney(m): 2:38pm On Jul 09, 2016
LaurelP:
This is how we will keep asslicking these old thieves, making them feel like demigods that must be bowed to.
The north feels that power is their birthright and we are aligning with this stupidity. How many times have they paid us the so called "courtesy visit" in the South?
When will the South have sense?
....But wait o bros, i learnt atiku came fos sis(ezeks) bk launch. why dis tribal n ethnicity madnenness coming frm?
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Visits Babangida & Abdulsalami Abubakar(pics) by able20(m): 2:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
southpole:

Northerners trust the yorubas not the Igbos
Don't deceive yourself , trust is different from use and throw away.like Buhari and Tinubu relationship
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Visits Babangida & Abdulsalami Abubakar(pics) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
Vendoor:
grin grin Nice
...... grin grin grin

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Visits Babangida & Abdulsalami Abubakar(pics) by winj: 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
IBB is clearly bisexual, he sleeps with both women and men.
People who worked closely with him knew it and they saw things that prove it.
In the list of people he did things with are some very young governors and sole administrators her appointed, that list also includes people who help launder his stolen wealth, people like Mohammed Indimi, David Mark, Orji Kalu, that globalcom guy, his late ADC, some presidential guards.

I heard him a few times say the same thing in answer to questions about his wealth:
I have very rich and good friends.

Those friends he is referring to are the same people he has carnal knowledge with and then gave part of his wealth to invest with their own names.
They are always loyal to him due to the secrets they have between them!

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Visits Babangida & Abdulsalami Abubakar(pics) by chysam: 3:10pm On Jul 09, 2016
Tolexander:
2019 things!

Orji Uzor-Kanu definitely believes a stitch in time saves nine.

You are wasting your talent, a comedian.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Visits Babangida & Abdulsalami Abubakar(pics) by chysam: 3:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
hungryboy:
you are spot on ,
I'm always of the opinion that we do not have any decent politician from the South, who truly cares about the region.
All we have are thugs and thieves,
Who are ready to sell their communities and use the proceeds to buy a house in Abuja or Lagos.
The South is really in need of leaders who care about the region

Since you all know this why hold Buhari responsible daily for your economic and infrastructural woes?. Is it fair?
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Visits Babangida & Abdulsalami Abubakar(pics) by udo001(m): 3:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
Politics is the business of governance , so an right thinking man or woman in this business would like to creat publicity, build bridges and make the needed negosaition , POLITICE IS NOT FOR LOW IQ MEN AND WOMAN .
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Visits Babangida & Abdulsalami Abubakar(pics) by Charly68: 3:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
Paddy paddy lifestyle,may God help us in the country..these two men gave Kalu leverage in life. They gave him life changing contract that made his business empires enlarged in their hey days,hence the man can never forget the roles they played in his life. This is the trait of a good business man. Take it or leave Kalu knows his onions in Nigeria business & political circles .
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Visits Babangida & Abdulsalami Abubakar(pics) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
Bolustic:
To the Nairaland tribal warlords from the land of the Rising Sun who would accuse the [b]South Westerners of asslicking the northerners, una see your life?

All I am saying is that politicians across all divides are united when it comes to sharing the national cake but they play the ethnic and religious cards to achieve their political aims knowing quite well that the gullibles will believe without any further thought

STOP HATING YOUR CO-COMMON MAN BECAUSE OF POLITICIANS WHO DON'T KNOW YOU EXIST. [/b]

The difference is that 90% of South Westerners lick the A$$ of the Northerners, conniving with them while a few 1% political jobbers like OUK from the east do that, and we know in every 12 apostles there must be a Judas.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Visits Babangida & Abdulsalami Abubakar(pics) by MamaletASO: 4:36pm On Jul 09, 2016
Orji. Show me ur friend and I will tell u who u are. Is IBB a pedigree DAT can get u d thrown of Presidency? I doubt it. Just continue wit ur goodies & make d youths ur friends.
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Visits Babangida & Abdulsalami Abubakar(pics) by muredo(m): 4:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
And some ignorant is clamouring for BIAFRA

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Visits Babangida & Abdulsalami Abubakar(pics) by Ugosample(m): 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
AwiLand:

The difference is that 90% of South Westerners lick the A$$ of the Northerners, conniving with them while a few 1% political jobbers like OUK from the east do that, and we know in every 12 apostles there must be a Judas.
smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Hosted By The Eastern Consultative Assembly (ECA) In Enugu / Femi Adesina Tackles US, Says No One Appointed America World Police / Tinubu 2023 Presidency: New Campaign Group Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.