Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,860 members, 7,889,872 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:17 PM

RAPE??? ..... Its Not Possible If U Ask Me..get In Here Galz - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / RAPE??? ..... Its Not Possible If U Ask Me..get In Here Galz (5999 Views)

I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals / A No Sex Relationship/courtship Is Possible If.. / If U Were 2 Make A Choice Frm 1 Of These Ladies, Who'd U Ask Out? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RAPE??? ..... Its Not Possible If U Ask Me..get In Here Galz by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
OneManLegion:

I'm not arguing with you on whether a man can be raped or not, I'm telling you that as far as the Nigerian laws are concerned, a man can't be raped.

See section 257 of the criminal code.

shocked..didn't know about that shocked
Re: RAPE??? ..... Its Not Possible If U Ask Me..get In Here Galz by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
the idea of rape to me is nearly impossible if u ask me....that is when it involves only one guy and no harmful object

i can proudly say this to my female folks that no guy will rape u without ur permission...PS: if ur boyfriend forces sex on you,feel free to call it rape cos he did it without u wanting to ...and dnt indulge that kind of guy cos the plain truth is that he doesnt love you
a guy that truly loves and respects you wouldnt force sex on you...

back to the rape issue, a single guy cant rape a gal thats if the gal dnt want to indulge in sex cos we gals are somehow,we wld want sex buh we try to make it hard for the guy b4 we give in and if som1 asks you,ur reply wld be"HE RAPED ME" ,u know deep inside u that u wanted that sex to happen

i fought off a guy for close to an hour that forcefully wanted to have sex with me on the claims that he is my bae simply by joining me 2 legs 2geda"thats keeping 1 leg on top of another"....no matter how strong he is,he cant open that leg if u dnt want him to

so my beautiful ladies,next time that low life of a bf , a frnd zoned guy or anybody at all wants to force sex on u,simply keep one leg ontop of the other and wait for him 2 get tired of trying

have a lovely weekend pple.....
As female friend of mine told me this too.
Re: RAPE??? ..... Its Not Possible If U Ask Me..get In Here Galz by torqque7(m): 11:06pm On Jul 10, 2016
lovelygurl:

This is why I said u r acting like a kid
"I guess it was probably not the same biology I and others were taught"

What were u trying to say with THAT?
Then
"Ehnn by the way what got you to do a research on something like that?"

You r acting like it's totally weird to know about that

Hmmm na wa o..smh i give up..First off, death by Ejac.ulation is not taught in schools or biology,that's why I said what I said,and I was even joking around with the statement sef.

And for your information someone being curious about something or even thinks its weird,doesn't make him childish or a kid. The problem with people is when you don't see things same as they do,they resort to insult, With this statement you made I can confidently say you are either still in secondary school or you just graduated from it.
Re: RAPE??? ..... Its Not Possible If U Ask Me..get In Here Galz by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 15, 2016
Ighoga898:
even if u re super man and manage to use one hand to pin down d Girl's hands & use d other hand to open d girl's legs; then which hand will u use to direct ur d*ck in.. so 4rm dis my perspective I concur with d op.
this got me laughing real hard... @ directing the dic** to the focal point... Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: RAPE??? ..... Its Not Possible If U Ask Me..get In Here Galz by tosyne2much(m): 11:52am On Jul 16, 2016
Ighoga898:
even if u re super man and manage to use one hand to pin down d Girl's hands & use d other hand to open d girl's legs; then which hand will u use to direct ur d*ck in.. so 4rm dis my perspective I concur with d op.
Hahahaha lmao cheesy
Re: RAPE??? ..... Its Not Possible If U Ask Me..get In Here Galz by JFT24(m): 6:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
Excuse me, but I thought crossing leg will make the p..sy tighter, which will in turns increase the sensation ??

Just asking though

Woman ya guy just don't wanna force you. It wasn't your stress or instinct that saved you. don't even think about it. I PRAY YOU WILL NOT ALL FALL VICTIM
Re: RAPE??? ..... Its Not Possible If U Ask Me..get In Here Galz by JFT24(m): 6:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
Excuse me, but I thought crossing leg will make the p..sy tighter, which will in turns increase the sensation ??

Just asking though

Woman ya guy just don't wanna force you. It wasn't your stress or instinct that saved you. don't even think about it. A MAN WILL SINGLE HANDEDLY RAPE YOU LIVE.

I PRAY YOU ALL WILL NOT FALL VICTIM.
Re: RAPE??? ..... Its Not Possible If U Ask Me..get In Here Galz by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
the idea of rape to me is nearly impossible if u ask me....that is when it involves only one guy and no harmful object

i can proudly say this to my female folks that no guy will rape u without ur permission...PS: if ur boyfriend forces sex on you,feel free to call it rape cos he did it without u wanting to ...and dnt indulge that kind of guy cos the plain truth is that he doesnt love you
a guy that truly loves and respects you wouldnt force sex on you...

back to the rape issue, a single guy cant rape a gal thats if the gal dnt want to indulge in sex cos we gals are somehow,we wld want sex buh we try to make it hard for the guy b4 we give in and if som1 asks you,ur reply wld be"HE RAPED ME" ,u know deep inside u that u wanted that sex to happen

i fought off a guy for close to an hour that forcefully wanted to have sex with me on the claims that he is my bae simply by joining me 2 legs 2geda"thats keeping 1 leg on top of another"....no matter how strong he is,he cant open that leg if u dnt want him to

so my beautiful ladies,next time that low life of a bf , a frnd zoned guy or anybody at all wants to force sex on u,simply keep one leg ontop of the other and wait for him 2 get tired of trying

have a lovely weekend pple.....

Op i laff u in swahili..dem don put better blow for ur lap b4? U will be limp in one leg 4 about 30 min - 1hr enough time to arrange u well for pole collecting..which small small legs u want take cover pkekus. Abeg my sisters no mind op oo i detest rape so next time u visit a guy u cant trust dnt be with him alone pls,avoid stories that touch..i knw wetin such guys can do. 4 punny matter dem ready fight WWE..enough said am off to an all white parry! Happy weekend famz!
Re: RAPE??? ..... Its Not Possible If U Ask Me..get In Here Galz by EdDave(m): 7:09am On Sep 25, 2016
Fear is what usually make ladies give in.
The fear of being manhandled or even killed.
It is very difficult for a single man to pry open the legs of an UNWILLING female participant without violence or threat to life.
I have heard so many attempted rape stories from ladies who had to fight off rapists for hours on end and very nearly gave in cause they got tired of fighting. It s usually with close male friends, bfs, cousins, neighbour s etc who has free to their rooms.
Ladies really need to avoid putting themselves in such precarious situations.

I really don't get how someone enjoys forceful sex. Infact, I love it when she makes the first moves.
Shit turns me on like dang! cool.
Re: RAPE??? ..... Its Not Possible If U Ask Me..get In Here Galz by VanBommel(m): 9:56am On Sep 25, 2016
Eyekandi:
pray not to stare down the barell of a gun
or stare at a sharp harmful object

wooo, that leg you think you package very well will just open fiam....

abi you wan die undecided
She said without a weapon
Re: RAPE??? ..... Its Not Possible If U Ask Me..get In Here Galz by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 25, 2016
just hit the guy's balls dats all
Re: RAPE??? ..... Its Not Possible If U Ask Me..get In Here Galz by icebird25(m): 10:41am On Sep 25, 2016
whether u cross ur leg o or not , if to want to rape , I will still do it because I av many tactics
Re: RAPE??? ..... Its Not Possible If U Ask Me..get In Here Galz by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2016
VanBommel:
She said without a weapon
A threat is a weapon, you don't want the threat to be executed so you give in

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi / . / How Many Men ACTUALLY Enjoy Doing This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.