Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,064 members, 7,949,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:06 PM

Is My Money Lost? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is My Money Lost? (703 Views)

How Can I Recover My Money From A Lady? / Cbn Orders Banks To Pay For Money Lost By Customers During Online Banking / Fraud Alert... First Bank VS Gtbank... Who Has My Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Money Lost? by mrsheddy(m): 1:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
Hello NLs , I went to ATM at zenith bank yesterday to withdraw money. I inserted my card and selected the amount of money I needed. the ATM just counted the money, opened up and closed without bringing out the money. and immediately an alert came into my phone confirming that I made a withdrawal. I went into the bank to lay my complain and the lady I meet told me to go home and wait for 24hrs that the will revert back into my account. but since yesterday I haven't gotten any msg from zenith bank. am scared oo. is my money lost NLs.
Re: Is My Money Lost? by xpressTrade: 1:47pm On Jul 09, 2016
mrsheddy:
Hello NLs , I went to ATM at zenith bank yesterday to withdraw money. I inserted my card and selected the amount of money I needed. the ATM just counted the money, opened up and closed without bringing out the money. and immediately an alert came into my phone confirming that I made a withdrawal. I went into the bank to lay my complain and the lady I meet told me to go home and wait for 24hrs that the will revert back into my account. but since yesterday I haven't gotten any msg from zenith bank. am scared oo. is my money lost NLs.
no it isnt
Re: Is My Money Lost? by mrsheddy(m): 2:11pm On Jul 09, 2016
This is the first time am experiencing this kind of thing
Re: Is My Money Lost? by crazymommy(f): 3:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
mrsheddy:
This is the first time am experiencing this kind of thing
When such things happen ,your bank will refund the money back to your account....it has also happened to me before too and my bank reverted it within 48 hours....that is one of the reasons why many people are scared to use ATM these days due to the nonsense caused by incompetent and poor maintainance of the ATM by naija banks...
Re: Is My Money Lost? by iykepromotions: 5:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
If your money is not refunded visit the bank that issued you the card, you will be given a form to fill and it will be resolved. Also try calling the number at the back of your card for such complaints. Don't totally keep calm or else the money will not be traced. ECOBANK is very popular in this.
Re: Is My Money Lost? by mrsheddy(m): 9:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
iykepromotions:
If your money is not refunded visit the bank that issued you the card, you will be given a form to fill and it will be resolved. Also try calling the number at the back of your card for such complaints. Don't totally keep calm or else the money will not be traced. ECOBANK is very popular in this.

thanks.
mine is zenith bank. I will be going there on monday.

(1) (Reply)

Original Perfumes For Sale (give Away Prices) / Make Decent Income Monthly Despite The Economic Hardship / All You Need To Know About MMM And How To Participate Safely And Wisely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.