Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,447 members, 7,978,434 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:21 AM

EFCC Manufacturing Fake Evidences Against Me, Obanikoro Raises Alarm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Manufacturing Fake Evidences Against Me, Obanikoro Raises Alarm (694 Views)

Presidency Raises Alarm Over Imminent Famine In 2017.. / EFCC Is Manufacturing Fake Evidences Against Me- Obanikoro / EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Manufacturing Fake Evidences Against Me, Obanikoro Raises Alarm by VillageParrot: 1:38pm On Jul 09, 2016
Nigeria’s former Minister of State for Defence, Senator Musiliu Obanikoro has accused operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) of another desperate attempt to nail him in the ongoing investigation of arms deal linked to the embattled Office of the National Security Adviser, Colonel Sambo Dasuki (rtd) by making use of blanked signed letter headed papers found in his house to forge acknowledgement receipts.

In a statement released on Friday by his spokesperson, Mr. Jonathan Eze and made available to SIGNAL, the former Minister expressed disappointment that the anti graft agency has ignominiously graduated from political persecution into manufacturing evidences against his person in other to drag his name in the mud. According to Obanikoro, this confirms his fears that the commission has devolved into a government appendage for political witch-hunting.

The statement reads in parts: "Recall that when the EFCC illegally raided my houses in Lagos, they went away with various documents which included a blanked signed letter headed papers as testified in the affidavit sworn in the Court.

"It has however come to my notice that the EFCC has allegedly written an acknowledgement on one of the document purportedly as evidence that I collected the equivalent sum of 1 million dollars in cash from a Bureau the Change and signed for it.

"This is another lie from the pit of hell. How can anybody change money from a Bureau De Change and sign for it?

"I still insist that throughout my stint as Minister, I never collected any money from any Bureau De Change and as such, I urge the public to ignore the EFCC who are trying to skew up investigations in their favour.

"The EFCC has obviously betrayed public trust by its latest sinister plan of manufacturing receipts in my name. Instead of genuinely carrying out its mandate, it has been grossly overshadowed by political wiles.

Last month, Punch newspaper had quoted a detective at the EFCC saying that: “The owner of A. A. G. B. S Oil and Gas confirmed to us that the company is a BDC but was only bearing the name of an oil company. He confirmed that he received N168 million from Sylvan McNamara and $1 million was delivered to Obanikoro in cash while he was the Minister of State for Defence based on the exchange rate at the time.

“Obanikoro acknowledged receipt of the cash and we have recovered evidence.”

Read more: http://www.signalng.com/efcc-manufacturing-fake-evidences-says-obanikoro/
Re: EFCC Manufacturing Fake Evidences Against Me, Obanikoro Raises Alarm by HungerBAD: 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
This is simple.

Come back to Nigeria and defend yourself.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Manufacturing Fake Evidences Against Me, Obanikoro Raises Alarm by GudluckIBB(m): 2:11pm On Jul 09, 2016
HungerBAD:
This is simple.

Come back to Nigeria and defend yourself.

After all, the Dasuki himself has agreed to face trials

Same way Olisa metuh was raising false alarm and at the end, he has agreed to join the govt to fight corruption.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Manufacturing Fake Evidences Against Me, Obanikoro Raises Alarm by DaBullIT(m): 2:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
They manufactured signatories

manufactured and backdated bank transfers and deposits

Maufactured account statements

Manufactured several billions of Naira

EFCC PEOPLE MUST BE MAGICIANS grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Manufacturing Fake Evidences Against Me, Obanikoro Raises Alarm by seunmsg(m): 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
Obanikoro is not even smart, how can you sign blank letter headed paper and leave them idle at home? This is just a silly attempt to deny the acknowledgement letter that EFCC found in his home. He should come back home and defend himself instead of trying to rubbish the good work of EFCC.
Re: EFCC Manufacturing Fake Evidences Against Me, Obanikoro Raises Alarm by KINGwax007(m): 3:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
Manufacture ko, design ni?
Re: EFCC Manufacturing Fake Evidences Against Me, Obanikoro Raises Alarm by Badtman(m): 3:51pm On Jul 09, 2016
If Efcc dey Manufacture evidence Koro Abegi Shey Koro no Share for Dasuki Bonus ni grin
Re: EFCC Manufacturing Fake Evidences Against Me, Obanikoro Raises Alarm by aressssa: 4:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
They went away with various documents which included a blanked signed letter headed papers

This is not only funny, it's a gross assault on our intelligence...
Re: EFCC Manufacturing Fake Evidences Against Me, Obanikoro Raises Alarm by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
Oga... why not come home and defend urself??

Wen u pple loot and steal, y'all kip running hide and seek... No difference between ds Koro and Aishahaliburton, running away from ur sins...
Re: EFCC Manufacturing Fake Evidences Against Me, Obanikoro Raises Alarm by mrvitalis(m): 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2016
Don't worry the judge are trained to differentiate fake evidence from real ones...
Is that not why they are called judges??
So please Oga... Just come clean ur name.. . Or u just use Western union send our money.. . That's all

Next!!!

(1) (Reply)

Flood Kills Mother Of 3,Destroys 5 Houses & 4 Shops In Zaria,Kaduna State(pics) / Saraki Begs Court To Adjourn Own Appeal, Says Judges Deserve Rest / Tinubu Pays N75m For Protest Against Me – Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.