Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,320 members, 7,943,796 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 02:30 AM

The Window Visitor - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Window Visitor (542 Views)

Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window / Yobe Attack: How Survivors Escaped Through The Window / Tb Joshua & Scoan Now Attracts More Visitor Than Jerusalem! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Window Visitor by AniLee(f): 8:17am On Sep 10, 2009
10 Sep 2009

I rise this morning with the morning wrens, and instead of witnessing an expanse of the same shade as that of the breast of my window visitor, I see gray skies. Gray clouds and even a gray wind. Theoretically speaking, it’s a gray day; but I hesitate not as I have risen this dawn with my nature counterparts, ready to take it on like we have never any other. Life is gray, gray is bright. At least it is not black. I am thankful and so is my little one twittering gloriously and telling me in a well mastered song that our turn to toil the day has come. He is beautiful and he knows I know it. He stares at me and stops his saccharine song. As if he is telling me “Let’s do this, June”. And miraculously, I hear his soft whisper. And so I throw back the thick warm blanket with all my might and agree to his claim. He is magnificent. He is my window partner and he is my role model. He then immediately flies away and my heart sinks almost instantly. But, I rethink and tell myself he has gone to begin his day, I know in my heart he shall return in the evening of the day. And so I am motivated and do the same. I am at work now and thinking of that every day window visitor whom I never get tired of. My heart lights up with fire and a radiance of grace projected to my face every time my mind conjures him. He is so small but yet so big. We coexist almost as kinships. I am living my gray day as he is somewhere out there. And I am looking forward to our meeting once again this evening. Even though short it may be, worth it shall be

(1) (Reply)

Discussion / Internal Auditors & Head Accounts Needed Urgently! / The Nothernisation Of Our Waters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.