Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,242 members, 7,950,317 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 12:03 PM

In Need Of Investment Ideas For My Savings - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / In Need Of Investment Ideas For My Savings (2334 Views)

Profitable Business/investment Ideas / How To Develop A Savings Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Investment Ideas For My Savings by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
Currently about to start a contract job and I have a savings target of 50,000 per month.
I don't just want this money to sit in the bank doing nothing, so I need ideas on how to invest it.
Please this is serious, no unnecessary jokes, thanks.
Re: In Need Of Investment Ideas For My Savings by Thunderlicious: 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
Go to the stock market thread and learn the trade. Thank me later. Otherwise, invest in treasury bills with 100% risk free.
Re: In Need Of Investment Ideas For My Savings by ThrillmeatRep(f): 4:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
Save with renmoney, ejire motors, mutual funds etc
Re: In Need Of Investment Ideas For My Savings by jbgold007: 5:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
Hello bro there is a company you can invest in that can give you 30% of your deposit and also gives you extra $20 for sign up bonus for above 15k don't let me waste much of your time this is the link http:///?i=jbgold.com@gmail.com You can also veryfy the site here too there is a topic opened by a Nairalander on this issue in this investment section to confirm the auntencity of the sites the topic is how how real is MMM platform you will see many nairalands that confirm the untencity of the sites my email is Jbgold.com@gmail.com you is as your refer when signing up I will be your guider if you have problem see you @ MMM platform
Re: In Need Of Investment Ideas For My Savings by whyniel: 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
jbgold007:
Hello bro there is a company you can invest in that can give you 30% of your deposit and also gives you extra $20 for sign up bonus for above 15k don't let me waste much of your time this is the link http:///?i=jbgold.com@gmail.com You can also veryfy the site here too there is a topic opened by a Nairalander on this issue in this investment section to confirm the auntencity of the sites the topic is how how real is MMM platform you will see many nairalands that confirm the untencity of the sites my email is Jbgold.com@gmail.com you is as your refer when signing up I will be your guider if you have problem see you @ MMM platform

They haff come again.

3 Likes

Re: In Need Of Investment Ideas For My Savings by munezo(m): 7:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
1. Determine the amount of the savings you CAN NOT afford to lose no matter what happens. Invest that amount on Bonds and Treasury Bills.

2. Determine the amount of the savings you CAN afford to lose or risk. Invest that amount on the stock market, make sure you buy stocks with good value and your objective should be long term.

3. Invest in your personal finance know-how (Financial Literacy). Go read up Usiere Uko's "Practical Steps To Financial Freedom and Independence" and Tony Robbin's "Money; Master The Game".

This number 3 is the most important.

Stay blessed

3 Likes

Re: In Need Of Investment Ideas For My Savings by Matilda62: 10:06am On Jul 10, 2016
you can contact me on 07010915396 ..its pure investment nd return .no mlm
Re: In Need Of Investment Ideas For My Savings by lizberry1(f): 11:26am On Jul 13, 2016
In ROSABON FINANCIAL SERVICES we have a product designed for a savings account called REAP that is ROSABON EARNING PLAN its 1 year,2 years and 3 years tenor for your 50,000 u will be getting 7.5% interest on your money for 1 year and the interest is compounded by the end of 1 year you will be getting 625,043 for 1 year tenor if you are consistence more more inquiry pls contact Lizzy on 0 9 0 5 3 6 0 7 9 8 7
Re: In Need Of Investment Ideas For My Savings by lanimus: 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
Re: In Need Of Investment Ideas For My Savings by lanimus: 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
hello. I'm lawal hassan. We've got a business waiting to be invested in on propane cooking gas. The business is scalable and therefore allows for an investor starting with a modest amount. Your investment is guaranteed against any financial loss as you have the option of insuring it against the monthly salaries of the founders. This means that the money invested will be paid back from our monthly salaries, we have prepared an agreement contract with our bank to that effect waiting to be activated by investors. For further details, we would prefer to have your phone number as email correspondence has the disadvantage of stalling communications. You may send us a mail at lanimuss66@ gmail.com with your contact. That way we can talk better. Thank you.
Re: In Need Of Investment Ideas For My Savings by Arisheloaded(m): 7:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
ThrillmeatRep:
Save with renmoney, ejire motors, mutual funds etc

What's ejire motors all about?
Re: In Need Of Investment Ideas For My Savings by Six11(m): 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2019
The business opportunities in this book is mind boggling and the information it contains is worth its weight in gold.

It analyzes unique business opportunities in 20 major industry in Nigeria and help one find business opportunity that fits one's passion, talents, skill sets, capacity and resources.

It covers unique business opportunities in Automobile, Real Estate, Tourism, Health, Solid Minerals, Agriculture, Entertainment, Fashion, Art & Craft, Sports, Education, Security, Processing, ICT, Oil & Gas, Finance, Essential Services, Electronics, Transportation & Logistics etc.
In addition, there is inclusive over 100 source of business capital sources and funding options.

This time calls for multiple streams of income because the truth is most families are struggling with a single source of income. This book will help you to escape this rat race often bedeviled by financial distress. If you have anything to do with business, it is the perfect book to pick up from the bookstore.

Get a copy of this book and you will never ask for business ideas again. Which business industry do you need business opportunities? How much capital do you need? Your best companion at this time. Thank me later.

Re: In Need Of Investment Ideas For My Savings by zando64: 3:25am On Nov 23, 2019
Thunderlicious:
Go to the stock market thread and learn the trade. Thank me later. Otherwise, invest in treasury bills with 100% risk free.
Pls tell me more about it

(1) (Reply)

50 Profitable Online Business Ideas / Legit websites that offer pay-per-click method / Have You Heard Of Africgold?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.