Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,347 members, 7,884,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 03:21 PM

Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching (73286 Views)

Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching / Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" / Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by Time2Smile(m): 8:04pm On Jul 10, 2016
FredN:

So the fact that some came for slaves, in your myopic world view diminishes the work that Scottish and irish missionaries who left Europe for the mosquito infested shores of west africa purely for ecumenical reasons?

Please wake up. There were bad whites and so were there good ones, but the work rhat the good ones who fought to end slavery, fostered education among the natives and pushed their faith through charity will not be written off.

If for no other reason, the missionaries were much better than the arab slavers who did the same up north and still managed to leave them destiute in both mind and body to their own religious dogma

There you go again twisting history to suit your convenience. At no time in human history did Arabs capture Northerners and enslaved them. Stop all these lies. While the truth is that European came to Africa, captured us, put chains on our lips, subjected us to conditions not fit for animals, And after raping our land, brought the religion called Christianity.
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by toye440: 8:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
am not saying she did wrong , am just angry with God for allowing it in the first place angry
Don't use ur standards to judge God, he know better, He's a God with a master plan remember, y don't u ask Him for forgiveness, for thinking u r qualified to advice God or review His plans like Saul, who was given a simple instruction but he saw fat cows good for sacrifice, beautiful women to satisfy his orgies, slaves to b used, but in d end he lost everything, may it not b ur portion in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by Ifeyinwa88: 8:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
So were was Jesus when this happened ?undecided

Didn't he promise to protect his children undecided? GOD why?? cry cry

Modified: May God forgive me for my comment above. cry .Am not an atheist please , it's just sad that bad things always happen to people who do good.....!..

more than 20 people don already quote me for this small comment? Una no be am atall .angry

she died because of Christ n her reward is heaven. Peter was killed,James,John etc n they died happily partaken in r death of Jesus. some of d apostles were beheaded,some crucified, some put in a burning fire, some in a hot oil,some stonned to death n dia reward is heaven. am nt a redeemed but dis woman died for the sake of Christ n cannot miss heaven
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
Time2Smile:

There you go again twisting history to suit your convenience. At no time in human history did Arabs capture Northerners and enslaved them. Stop all these lies. While the truth is that European came to Africa, captured us, put chains on our lips, subjected us to conditions not fit for animals, And after raping our land, brought the religion called Christianity.

A little learning is a dangerous thing. Please study history more before you embarrass yourself

I am used to history being twisted by proponents of the religion that pushes for respect where they deserve none. Irrespective of what the colonialists did, the missionaries sacrificed their lives to teach africans.

Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by rrule911(m): 8:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
I am surprised that you attacked Islam when the report didn't put it down on religious violence.... Let's keep calm.

truthman2012:

They are the people that kill by slaughtering and they will tell you their religion is a religion of peace.

Satanists.
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by millionboi(m): 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
otemanuduno:

Are you done? Yet your amusement does not change the fact that jehovah your god is one of the sons of Domino Reverad the God who created the universe with a Big Bang. Ever wonder why your god didn't reveal more than the culture of Israel to you in his so-called holy book? It's because he's the god of Israel and not the god of any other place.
The God of the universe is here, let jehovah/allah/satan bow down to their father. This change has seriously affected ur reasonin.........BRos ve u eating 2day.

I AM OTEM, SENT TO REVEAL ALL THE MYSTERIES IN THE LOST AND HIDDEN SCROLLS FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE UNIVERSE TILL DATE.
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by millionboi(m): 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
otemanuduno:

Are you done? Yet your amusement does not change the fact that jehovah your god is one of the sons of Domino Reverad the God who created the universe with a Big Bang. Ever wonder why your god didn't reveal more than the culture of Israel to you in his so-called holy book? It's because he's the god of Israel and not the god of any other place.
The God of the universe is here, let jehovah/allah/satan bow down to their father.

I AM OTEM, SENT TO REVEAL ALL THE MYSTERIES IN THE LOST AND HIDDEN SCROLLS FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE UNIVERSE TILL DATE.
This change has seriously affectd ur reasonin.......Bros ve u eating today

1 Like

Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by palsenator(m): 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
Oyin93:

Oya ni e,he's not even a Muslim. So quick to spew hatred
So who spew it first?
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
otemanuduno:

Laffing in Bantu... mu ha ha ha ha fri fri ka Ka ka tu tu tu (Muafrika2) cheesy

That is bantu, actually.
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by Vikky014(f): 11:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
satelliteDISH:
R.I.P Evangelist. They can only kill the body but they cant kill the soul. May U find peace in the bosom of the Lord. U came, U saw and am sure U conquered because U died in active service to the Lord. This is the greatest achievement in life.
God bless you. May her gentle soul Rest in peace
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by 4X4: 5:48am On Jul 11, 2016
larrybee2017:
Well its possible to ask question cause you wonder why He allowed it. Don't forget He is God and No one can question Him. He does as He please and like Adenuga will say we are nothing but pencil. As for the ones who did this They shall be found and their generation will die in their prime same way
larrybee2017 and angelahnie both of you should shut your lieing asses up . That's how u deceive yourselves and others just like that woman.
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by AngelAhnie(f): 8:04am On Jul 11, 2016
4X4:

larrybee2017 and angelahnie both of you should shut your lieing asses up . That's how u deceive yourselves and others just like that woman.
Hope all is well with you 4X4? I asked what is making u laugh
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by terrezo2002(m): 8:23am On Jul 11, 2016
Someone was killed and some people here are making fun. Now I have discovered we have some animals in human skin. Some are even mocking God for her death. What a shame. I think you should bury your heads in the earth.
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by larrybee2017(f): 9:27am On Jul 11, 2016
4X4:

What I don't really understand about your outburst is the shut up aspect. But you know what I forgive your arrogance. You want to question God or what exactly is your point? The one who created the universe can never be your mate nor subject Himself to your questioning.
He is at the same place He sat when His own son died on the cross, the same place He was when John was beheaded and other people like him. You want to blame God for the stupidity of men or their callousness? Then you are the worst man or woman living.
If you believe you came through the womb of a woman by science and was given birth to by science praise God for you. The bible was written 2000 years before your fore fathers yet every prophesy in it is coming to pass in our very eyes yet many say their is no God! What a shame on this generation of viper who wisdom can be compare to nothing but the brain of an insane person
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by 4X4: 12:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
terrezo2002:
Someone was killed and some people here are making fun. Now I have discovered we have some animals in human skin. Some are even mocking God for her death. What a shame. I think you should bury your heads in the earth.
YOU ARE THE REAL ANIMAL IN HUMAN SKIN NOT ME FOR THIS YOUR STUPID FOOLISH COMMENT. YOU'RE THE ONE THAT SHOULD BURY YOUR HEAD IN EARTH NOT ME grin angry
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by otemanuduno: 12:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
larrybee2017:
Well its possible to ask question cause you wonder why He allowed it. Don't forget He is God and No one can question Him. He does as He please and like Adenuga will say we are nothing but pencil. As for the ones who did this They shall be found and their generation will die in their prime same way

He is god because a book told you so. What if another book tells you he is Satan? Would you doubt it?

1 Like

Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by bcy(m): 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
Though I feel your question, but where was Jesus when Stephen was stoned to death, disciples of old hanged? Or where was God when Jesus the Savior nailed to the cross?

But remember these;

Blessed are they .......Matt. 5:10,

Rom. 8:36-39

36 As it written, for thy sake we are killed all day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

39 Nor height , nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Tellemall:

Why should his whereabouts be questioned when people with perfectly/imperfectly good senses chose to do as they please, be it evil or good?

He isn't expected to take decisions for people. That rules out your right to choice. And choice is paramount.
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by bcy(m): 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2016
Though I feel your question, but where was Jesus when Stephen was stoned to death, disciples of old hanged? Or where was God when Jesus the Savior nailed to the cross?

But remember these;

Blessed are they .......Matt. 5:10,

Rom. 8:36-39

36 As it written, for thy sake we are killed all day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

39 Nor height , nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

DJHANDSOME:
So were was Jesus when this happened ?undecided

Didn't he promise to protect his children undecided? GOD why?? cry cry

Modified: May God forgive me for my comment above. cry .Am not an atheist please , it's just sad that bad things always happen to people who do good.....!..

more than 20 people don already quote me for this small comment? Una no be am atall .angry
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by SHAIBULIAR: 6:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
We are not one in this country and everyday these animals keeping saying it with their actions that we are not one in everything
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
otemanuduno:

Next to die? Good, I'll embrace it wholeheartedly when it comes at the right time. Then the real God will welcome me home. Buh lemme assure you, I can't die yet, why? because the mission God sent me to the world to fulfill, I have not totally fulfill it.

I AM OTEM, SENT TO THE WORLD TO REVEAL ALL THE THINGS WRITTTEN IN THE HIDDEN SCROLLS AND TABLETS FROM THE TIME OF THE BIG BANG TILL TODAY AND EVEN TO THE FUTURE TIMES.

Guy the source of your revelation is very wrong... very wrong.. ask back abt what happened to france 2;portugal 1... isnt that what it was revealed to u... u cn see u need the ultimate truth

Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by otemanuduno: 9:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
Didn't you see it there that it is a meditative prophecy? That is called upon and it can't be right all the time(sure I put that there. It was not divinely received as I didn't state it that I got it divinely. The ones I got divinely never failed. I got this one through brain-traininig and it gets better with time.
mykonyxo:
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by richbram: 10:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
What is Christian association of Nigeria doing about all the killings of innocent Christians in the North? ..I think is a high time that CAN should wakeup and do something about all the killings..Their attitude is too barbaric. Else God himself will never be happy about all the innocents Blood shaded on the ground for selfishness interest of other Religion. It's call for a shout for a help.
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
Dejideji1:

You don't understand,

what he @otemanuduno is referring to as the doctrine of fear is the teaching of eternal torment in hell for sinners after death, which he believes can instill fear in anybody. But is it only Christians that teach this? What about Muslims? and other religions?

Oh ok I see.
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by richbram: 10:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
What is Christian association of Nigeria doing about all the killings of innocent Christians in the North?.I think is a high time that CAN should wakeup and do something about all the killings. Their attitude is too barbaric. Else God himself will never be happy about all the innocents Blood shaded on the ground for selfishness interest of other Religion. It's call for a shout for a help.
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by larrybee2017(f): 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2016
[quote author=otemanuduno post=47427524]

He is god because a book told you so. What if another book tells you he is Satan? Would you doubt it? [/

I would doubt it just as I doubt if your truly have a brain or just living on drugs. Your great grandfather did the same and brought you where you are now. I will truly doubt it if someone tell me you have not substituted your brain for a deadly drug.
You think God is your twin brother GI sit down and ask scientist where science has gotten them. If you believe your waking up is as a result of science you are one man tagged ' decade while living'. The earlier you accept the supremacy of God the better for you.
Did you even read the story of the man? I mean the husband. He said he warned her after some incidence with people with brain like yours. You thing God is your age mate to now sit you down and tell you taking weed is dangerous to your health? The last time I check He gave every man a brain and some don't use it. Some simply turn it upside down and many wait for Him to tell them how to use it.
She died serving her master and I'm sure she is in a better place. Where are you heading to if the 'science or your brain shut down'. When you close your eyes and yet travel in your dream and go places you think it because you're smart or its just happened.
Bible was written before your grand father was born not even the greatest brain could rewrite it till date. Every word in it is coming to pass before your eyes and yet you rant trash. I pity your end if God is your mate go home and get better training you just might need it to save your unborn generation. Ask the man who said God can never sink Titanic I'm sure he had a better brain before he passed on. SMH for you
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by otemanuduno: 10:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
[quote author=larrybee2017 post=47513113][/quote]

Domino Reverad the father of Jehovah is here. Let Jehovah bow down before his father.
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by larrybee2017(f): 8:39am On Jul 14, 2016
otemanuduno:

Domino Reverad the father of Jehovah is here. Let Jehovah bow down before his father.
The last time I check your sanity it was still missing. Hope you get to find it

1 Like

Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by otemanuduno: 10:32am On Jul 14, 2016
larrybee2017:

The last time I check your sanity it was still missing. Hope you get to find it

Omolara, I am not mad. You will know this in the future. I AM OTEM, SENT TO REVEAL ALL THE MYSTERIES IN THE LOST AND HIDDEN SCROLLS.
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by Arsewipemod: 2:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
otemanuduno:

Next to die? Good, I'll embrace it wholeheartedly when it comes at the right time. Then the real God will welcome me home. Buh lemme assure you, I can't die yet, why? because the mission God sent me to the world to fulfill, I have not totally fulfill it.

I AM OTEM, SENT TO THE WORLD TO REVEAL ALL THE THINGS WRITTTEN IN THE HIDDEN SCROLLS AND TABLETS FROM THE TIME OF THE BIG BANG TILL TODAY AND EVEN TO THE FUTURE TIMES.
Sharapppp!

1 Like

Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by otemanuduno: 2:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
Arsewipemod:

Sharapppp!
Epic wink
But not relevant grin

1 Like

Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by duruanyimhenry(m): 12:07pm On May 23, 2017
otemanuduno:

It is an achievement of ignorance. She died not because she is doing the will of God but because she is languishing in ignorance. Domino Reverad the true GOD who made the universe with a Big Bang does not give go ahead to anyone to be spreading the doctrine of fear called Christianity. Instead, he gave us all brains to exploit and do good to our fellow humans. The woman died because she was telling the greatest lie(aka the gospel) at the detriment of her life in a danger zone and not because she was serving God.

Reverad does not command anyone to worship him or any of his children such as jehovah, odin, Vishnu, mercury, etc.

nna eh.. people dey o! guy whr u say u frm sef
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by OtemAtum: 7:23pm On May 23, 2017
duruanyimhenry:

nna eh.. people dey o! guy whr u say u frm sef

I dey naija here o, doing the will of Atum, one of the brothers of Yahweh. I am on a mission to make known the truth of the Universe from the known beginning till infinity of time. Check all the revelations I have received here: https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Guinean Man Shows Off His Voodoo Shrine That Vomits Money / Obinna Onuoha Builds Statue Of Jesus, "Biggest" In Africa / TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.