Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,268 members, 7,881,029 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:08 AM

The Woman And The Alien - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Woman And The Alien (385 Views)

Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) / Caption This Pic Of A Man Holding His Woman And Laughing Uncontrollably / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Woman And The Alien by Venusman(m): 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2016
The woman and the alien.

My name is v7"*ti41:;-$, you don't need to learn to pronounce it ,as only the alien here will understand. I'm a traveller and a researcher. I've discovered lots of wonders on this planet. One of the dreadful creatures I discovered is called woman. when I met her I was deceived by her gesture and her body, I became victim because to me she's wonderful and because of this, I revealed my mission hoping that I've found a friend as this is very unlike where I was coming from, no feeling, no emotion, strictly business ask lalastical and tosyn2much they attest this.

enjoying my stay with her and while making love with her I misplace my visa to other planet and my return ticket and I didn't care about it, but little did I know that I was killing myself. even when I lost connection network with my colleague I didn't think of it twice until recent when I finally discovered that, that creature called woman is the most unfair creature on this planet, If you ever need to invest in an unprofitable business, visit the women shop. the sweet evil and the lovely darkness.

i should have known, i would av listen to my colleague never to flirt on the zone.I'm writing this because I'm stranded on the planet all because of woman, need help to find my way back to Venus.

please be aware of the creature called women.

Yours UFO
venusman
Re: The Woman And The Alien by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
LOL... After God.. Fear women..they
have been scamming since 12BC

1 Like

Re: The Woman And The Alien by khristals(m): 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
bros come... I still have your tablets in my shop

1 Like

Re: The Woman And The Alien by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 09, 2016

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your Girlfriend Wants You To Meet Her Family...... / How To Get A Man To Chase You...and Not The Other Way Round / Layla129

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.