Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,818 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:26 AM

30-40 Years Left - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 30-40 Years Left (899 Views)

When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) / 40 Years Ago,if Only: / Taking Off Rubber 40 Years After Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

30-40 Years Left by imomoh24(m): 11:30am On Dec 02, 2006
[center]A woman named Shirley was from Beverly Hills.
One day, she had a heart attack and was taken to Cedars Sinai hospital. While on the operating table, she had a near-death experience.
She saw God and asked, "Is this it?" God said, "No, you have another 30 to 40 years to live."
Upon her recovery, she decided to stay in the hospital and have collagen shots, cheek implants, a face lift, liposuction and breast augmentation. She even had someone dye her hair.
She figured since she had another 30 to 40 years, she might as well make the most of it.
She walked out of Cedars Sinai lobby after the last operation and was killed by an ambulance speeding up to the hospital. She arrived in front of God and said, "I thought you said I had another 30 to 40 years?" God replied, "Shirley! I didn't recognize you!" [/center]

(1) (Reply)

Student Tech Help/ Hello And Goodbye / A Gay Man / Dirty Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.