Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,955 members, 7,873,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:23 AM

Pulling Out Ceremony Of Joseph Mbu, Retired AIG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pulling Out Ceremony Of Joseph Mbu, Retired AIG (21136 Views)

Flashback: What Commissioner Of Police Joseph Mbu Did To Amaechi Under Jonathan / Joseph Mbu, Manko And 18 Others Aigs Retires From Police Force (FULL LIST) / Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pulling Out Ceremony Of Joseph Mbu, Retired AIG by kestolove95(m): 9:29am On Jul 10, 2016
Amechi has finally won the war
Re: Pulling Out Ceremony Of Joseph Mbu, Retired AIG by aflabos(m): 9:30am On Jul 10, 2016
iyobosadavid:
One bad egg in the police force has been kicked out, thank you JESUS ....one down more to go.

Mbu is one of the upright police officers, just that you don't know him, you only know what you read, if he us bad, he won't wait for pull out parade......

4 Likes

Re: Pulling Out Ceremony Of Joseph Mbu, Retired AIG by quinnboy: 9:31am On Jul 10, 2016
EFCC where una dey?.....Mbu don ready for una oh. All the ill gotten wealth he accumulated as mama peace toy he must explain....heheheheh lafhing in Gibberish.

1 Like

Re: Pulling Out Ceremony Of Joseph Mbu, Retired AIG by egedege1(m): 9:36am On Jul 10, 2016
Badgers14:
Pull out ceremony shocked shocked shocked grin grin
He put in so much cheesy
Badgers14:
Pull out ceremony shocked shocked shocked grin grin
He put in so much
Re: Pulling Out Ceremony Of Joseph Mbu, Retired AIG by OgaMosco(m): 9:40am On Jul 10, 2016
nairaman66:
Nigeria and celebrating non entities! SMH

Mr Mbu created the greatest fiasco in the NPF. He's a thug more or less a common criminal and shouldn't be celebrated! No hating, just my opinion.
You know nothing about Mbu

4 Likes

Re: Pulling Out Ceremony Of Joseph Mbu, Retired AIG by esan1(m): 9:43am On Jul 10, 2016
This man cause alot of crisis in rivers state, i can still remember one protest from ogoni youth that make people run from aba road.
Re: Pulling Out Ceremony Of Joseph Mbu, Retired AIG by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 10, 2016
kestolove95:
Amechi has finally won the war

Amaechi might have won this battle but he has lost the war. He has lost the hearts of future generations to come. We live in a very connected world now.

Children will hear of the traitor who connived with their enemies to deny them of the right to education and they will spit on his grave when hear he did it for a cheap political points

5 Likes

Re: Pulling Out Ceremony Of Joseph Mbu, Retired AIG by AngryNigerian(m): 9:48am On Jul 10, 2016
Welcome bro...
He has some Dubai, London & Panama properties acquired with ill-gotten cash

...EFCC, SR, take note.

1 Like

Re: Pulling Out Ceremony Of Joseph Mbu, Retired AIG by nairaman66(m): 10:01am On Jul 10, 2016
OgaMosco:
You know nothing about Mbu

I guess, can you tell me more about him?
Re: Pulling Out Ceremony Of Joseph Mbu, Retired AIG by ellovee(m): 10:03am On Jul 10, 2016
Come back home my dear brother, you have written your name with an indelible ink in the history of Nigeria. Don't worry, very soon we will have a country we can call our own, a country in which hard work will be appreciated, where tribalism and favouritism will be no more.
Your untimely retirement to give way for their own to be made the IGP is regrettable and it speaks volume of the kind of system we are in; a system in which years of service and hard work is not longer considered in making appointments.

2 Likes

Re: Pulling Out Ceremony Of Joseph Mbu, Retired AIG by nairaman66(m): 10:07am On Jul 10, 2016
FredN:

Amaechi might have won this battle but he has lost the war. He has lost the hearts of future generations to come. We live in a very connected world now.

Children will hear of the traitor who connived with their enemies to deny them of the right to education and they will spit on his grave when hear he did it for a cheap political points

I am sure Amaechi is responsible for Mbu's pulling out parade! What a joke
Re: Pulling Out Ceremony Of Joseph Mbu, Retired AIG by Ijaya123: 11:08am On Jul 10, 2016
Deen77:

If Jonathan won d election, this man will be IG today.

If...too bad
Re: Pulling Out Ceremony Of Joseph Mbu, Retired AIG by Pavarottii(m): 11:11am On Jul 10, 2016
americanigga:
That is why they say when God gives you opportunity use it well. All of them that abused their offices have been Kicked out of public offices and public life,
Starting from the IB himself Goodluck Jonathan to Okonjo Iweala, Diezani Alison-Madueke and controvercial Joseph Mbu. But Rotimi Amaechi who served his people very well has been promoted to high heaven. Amaechi now dines with kings. This must be a big lesson to all Nigerians.
Tell me d relevance ameachi has in Nigeria now. Compared to Wike, Akpabio, Fayose or even small Leo Ogor?

2 Likes

Re: Pulling Out Ceremony Of Joseph Mbu, Retired AIG by iyobosadavid: 11:55am On Jul 10, 2016
aflabos:

Mbu is one of the upright police officers, just that you don't know him, you only know what you read, if he us bad, he won't wait for pull out parade......
My dear not just what i read about him, he was once a commissioner in Rivers State where I reside, so I knw him too well not just what I read okay.

1 Like

Re: Pulling Out Ceremony Of Joseph Mbu, Retired AIG by bashydemy(m): 12:22pm On Jul 10, 2016
Lighthouseman:

A sophisticated zombie from the southwest cited.
Charity begins at home... Are rivers people happy with his stewardship??
Who care about rivers satisfaction about it?

1 Like

Re: Pulling Out Ceremony Of Joseph Mbu, Retired AIG by shukuokukobambi: 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
Lighthouseman:

A sophisticated zombie from the southwest cited.
Charity begins at home... Are rivers people happy with his stewardship??

A useless, uncouth and unsophisticated Zombie from the southeast sighted. Charity truly begins at home. Tell us the names of all your state governors (past and present) and let's see if all their works combined measure up to what Amaechi did in Rivers state??

1 Like

Re: Pulling Out Ceremony Of Joseph Mbu, Retired AIG by shukuokukobambi: 12:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
FredN:

Actually, children who are not blind, adults who are sensible and haven't lost their senses to hate will see Eliozu express, Ada George dualized road, obiri ikwerre bridge, G.U Ake road, Obi Wali centre, Olu Obasanjo expansion, hundreds of modernized primary schools etc.

They will see all these and more and even if they're unhappy Amaechi helped in pushing out an ineffectual buffoon of a fellow Niger deltan, they'll still be grateful that he didn't eat everything like odili but used the funds to do tangible things for the state that will stand the test of time.

3 Likes

Re: Pulling Out Ceremony Of Joseph Mbu, Retired AIG by jamace(m): 12:49pm On Jul 10, 2016
americanigga:
That is why they say when God gives you opportunity use it well. All of them that abused their offices have been Kicked out of public offices and public life,
Starting from the IB himself Goodluck Jonathan to Okonjo Iweala, Diezani Alison-Madueke and controvercial Joseph Mbu. But Rotimi Amaechi who served his people very well has been promoted to high heaven. Amaechi now dines with kings. This must be a big lesson to all Nigerians.
Rubbish! Rubbish!! Rubbish!!!
Show me a man who has stayed in office forever. Every office is temporal just like life itself!
Re: Pulling Out Ceremony Of Joseph Mbu, Retired AIG by shukuokukobambi: 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
americanigga:

Apart from Melford Okilo, no past governor of Rivers state measure up to Amaechi in projects.

No matter how blind the haters are, until they can uproot obiri ikwerre bridge, obi wali centre, the hundreds of primary schools Amaechi upgraded, sensible folks will continue to see them as Zombies programmed to hate a man for utilising his freewill

4 Likes

Re: Pulling Out Ceremony Of Joseph Mbu, Retired AIG by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

Actually, children who are not blind, adults who are sensible and haven't lost their senses to hate will see Eliozu express, Ada George dualized road, obiri ikwerre bridge, G.U Ake road, Obi Wali centre, Olu Obasanjo expansion, modernized primary schools etc.

They will see all these and more and even if they're unhappy Amaechi helped in pushing out an ineffectual buffoon of a fellow Niger deltan, they'll still be grateful that he didn't eat everything like odili but used the funds to do tangible things for the state that will stand the test of time.

I hope and truly believe that they will be much more wiser and intelligent than this mum.u quoting me to note that governments are elected to build roads and develop cities like most governors in SS are doing but a university will bring in 1 year, more investments and development than all the roads mentioned above

Some states in Nigeria, like Ogun state are floating huge IGR because of the presence of schools in them. Properties and businesses naturally flock to areas with schools. So BECAUSE GEJ fooled himself, that justifies Amaechi to join him in destroying the only good things he started?

Please today is sunday, kindly take a moment to pray for some sense. Politics has blinded you.

GEJ may be ineffectual but you are an I.diot for supporting the university cancellation
Re: Pulling Out Ceremony Of Joseph Mbu, Retired AIG by shukuokukobambi: 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
FredN:

I hope and truly believe that they will be much more wiser and intelligent than this mum.u quoting me to note that governments are elected to build roads and develop cities like most governors in SS are doing but a university will bring in 1 year, more investments and development than all the roads mentioned above

I hope truly that they make use of the grey matter in their heads since you obviously carry an empty shell where a brain should be so they'll know that Nigerians should celebrate governors who remember to do their jobs.

Mention the governors of the ss that did what Amaechi did in rivers state. Failures like you will be praise singers for Uduaghan

Some states in Nigeria, like Ogun state are floating huge IGR because of the presence of schools in them. Properties and businesses naturally flock to areas with schools. So BECAUSE GEJ fooled himself, that justifies Amaechi to join him in destroying the only good things he started?

You're a hopeless dunce. Do you know Ogun is currently the most industrialized state in Nigeria and the IGR comes from those industries? So the schools generate more IGR than industries?? Your case is truly hopeless

Please today is sunday, kindly take a moment to pray for some sense. Politics has blinded you.

GEJ may be ineffectual but you are an I.diot for supporting the university cancellation

Not only are you an idiot, you're also a slowpoke whose condition can't be remedied by prayer or sacrifice.

Meanwhile, GEJ wasn't just ineffectual, he was an ineffectual buffoon. Don't be too stupid to say it smiley

1 Like

Re: Pulling Out Ceremony Of Joseph Mbu, Retired AIG by Mutuwa(m): 2:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
americanigga:

not just all Nigerians..sane nigerians
Re: Pulling Out Ceremony Of Joseph Mbu, Retired AIG by joe120120(m): 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
americanigga:

Amechi does no even see GMB as he use to 'he under kitchen minister 'find out ?
Re: Pulling Out Ceremony Of Joseph Mbu, Retired AIG by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 10, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

I hope truly that they make use of the grey matter in their heads since you obviously carry an empty shell where a brain should be so they'll know that Nigerians should celebrate governors who remember to do their jobs.

Mention the governors of the ss that did what Amaechi did in rivers state. Failures like you will be praise singers for Uduaghan

You're a hopeless dunce. Do you know Ogun is currently the most industrialized state in Nigeria and the IGR comes from those industries? So the schools generate more IGR than industries?? Your case is truly hopeless

Not only are you an idiot, you're also a slowpoke whose condition can't be remedied by prayer or sacrifice.

Meanwhile, GEJ wasn't just ineffectual, he was an ineffectual buffoon. Don't be too stupid to say it smiley

I.diot alert.

You are trying too hard to add insults to your comments, but it isn't flowing well. You have to be more creative. Lol. Try improve your writing skills

I am not here to compare what governors did with their billions they got as governors, because even at that, Amaechi did not fare better than any governor in the SS.

I am here because you have let your hopeless devotion to your Lord and master Amaechi justify why he should close down an ongoing university project.

I do hope your generations will enjoy going to Zaria for maritime studies. If you are too blind to see how a university will benefit a state much more than all the roads you mentioned earlier, then my friend, my only happiness is that stupidity is not heredity or contagious. Keep blaming GEJ while the reality of today eludes your closed mind. Even Kachikwu, a Apc minister understands this fact but you have decided to bury your head in Ameachi a.ss.

I am done with you. If you have any justifiable reason why that school be cancelled, I will reply. If you do not, I will ignore you to oblivion. Au revoir
Re: Pulling Out Ceremony Of Joseph Mbu, Retired AIG by shukuokukobambi: 3:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
FredN:

I.diot alert.

You are trying too hard to add insults to your comments, but it isn't flowing well. You have to be more creative. Lol. Try improve your writing skills

Slowpoke alert. I'm not insulting you, rather I'm describing you the exact way whatever diety you worship created you. Will calling you a Moronic dingbat sound creative enough?

I am not here to compare what governors did with their billions they got as governors, because even at that, Amaechi did not fare better than any governor in the SS.

As a blind idiot, no sane human expects you to see anything Amaechi did. Leave that privilege for humans lucky to be blessed with some grey matter.

I am here because you have let your hopeless devotion to your Lord and master Amaechi justify why he should close down an ongoing university project.

I do hope your generations will enjoy going to Zaria for maritime studies. If you are too blind to see how a university will benefit a state much more than all the roads you mentioned earlier, then my friend, my only happiness is that stupidity is not heredity or contagious. Keep blaming GEJ while the reality of today eludes your closed mind. Even Kachikwu, a Apc minister understands this fact but you have decided to bury your head in Ameachi a.ss.

cheesy cheesy

Why didn't you confess all the frustrations, bitterness, hate and idiocy you've been exhibiting on this thread was because Amaechi ended your one chance at a tertiary education? There's one at oron already but of course you want the one in your backyard where you can use community bravado to bamboozle your way in cheesy cheesy

Hopeless illiterate, If you like, commit suicide. It remains cancelled. There are countless Universities in the SS. Go write jamb to get into one.

Amaechi was hopeless too but it speaks volumes that he's one of the best the SS could produce. Now choke on that too smiley

I am done with you. If you have any justifiable reason why that school be cancelled, I will reply. If you do not, I will ignore you to oblivion. Au revoir

cheesy cheesy

The dunce is running away. Come back so i can rub it in. No one owes you a reason for the cancellation. Go bang your head on a wall if you can't handle it.

1 Like

Re: Pulling Out Ceremony Of Joseph Mbu, Retired AIG by drss(m): 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
americanigga:
omo ur zombiesm worse pass aids.
Re: Pulling Out Ceremony Of Joseph Mbu, Retired AIG by emmydollars4life(m): 4:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
alatbaba1:
I don buy this land.
Without C of O watch me break your heart with my connection with seun

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Launches 744-unit Sangotedo Housing Scheme (Pictures) / Umahi, Deputy Appeal Sack Ruling / NAF Deploys Six Fighter Jets To End Boko Haram Insurgency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.