Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,695 members, 7,975,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 10:48 AM

Cultural Shocks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cultural Shocks (824 Views)

‘i’ve Slept With All Women In This Village,’ Old Man Shocks Village With Confess / Wife Shocks As Her Husband Makes Silly Moves At Their Wedding Reception.(photo) / Kenya Lady Shocks Her Followers As She Livestreamed Herself Having Sex With Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultural Shocks by bitchcrafts: 2:16am On Jul 10, 2016
So, I've been on Nland for how many months now? Well, it's been enthralling so far and had learnt a whole lot about people and societies from the tumultuous pool of ideas that streams in here every second, my eyes focused on the romance section cos of the relative solemnity that reigns , the closer to heart rapport that easily unfolds and the unethical, highly ludicrous if you allow me level of mad fun that comes in handy like shocker waves unexpectedly when compared to other sections . So, you see threads running into hundreds of pages a times if the topic is that hot.

I have not only been intrigued, I've been shocked a whole number of times . But to ward off the assholes smoked on dope pipes that are ever ready to attack you for your vulnerability, I stomach lots but I knew someday , I'll have to regurgitate all I've stomached and laugh out loud for the world that don't care.

- When they're quick to judge; I'm like wow! there we go.

- When they comment with a dot only to come back and edit when it reaches FP ; I'm like oh Kay, let's see how many likes that's gonna attract.

-When a girl says a thing like 'people we like don't usually come for us, so we go with whatever that comes even if we don't like em' ; I'm like eww! that's whoritude , how much more does your life suck?

- When a girl is so free she expresses her fetishes and the guys just max up on her like ants that found sugar - I'm like ppl r this fkced up? Da Fukc!

When an average looking girl with normal features posts her pics to prove a point and some guys starts hyperventilating raising her to heaven seven; I'm like ,chill niggas she was just saying.

Anyway, NVM just testing my typing speed , You must be dead bored to even go through this sh!t

1 Like

Re: Cultural Shocks by Nobody: 2:24am On Jul 10, 2016
grin So what's the shock about? Aren't you Nigerian..
Re: Cultural Shocks by bitchcrafts: 2:27am On Jul 10, 2016
PushPlay:
grin So what's the shock about? Aren't you Nigerian..
I said I was just typing bruh
Re: Cultural Shocks by Nobody: 2:32am On Jul 10, 2016
bitchcrafts:
I said I was just typing bruh

You really bored mehn... but that was a funny post.

Something like what you mentioned happened with me just last night with trapqueen.

Bruh, you just can't resist the temptation to hit the PM button while home girl was just having fun. grin
Re: Cultural Shocks by bitchcrafts: 2:36am On Jul 10, 2016
PushPlay:

You really bored mehn... but that was a funny post.

Something like what you mentioned happened with me just last night with trapqueen.

Bruh, you just can't resist the temptation to hit the PM button while home girl was just having fun. grin
I'm working on my typing speed, not bored wink And your story is interesting really , so why didn't you tap on the pm button since u fancy her so? She's just a girl and its a guy like your humble self that will still get to Fukc her!
Re: Cultural Shocks by Nobody: 2:42am On Jul 10, 2016
bitchcrafts:
I'm working on my typing speed, not bored wink And your story is interesting really , so why didn't you tap on the pm button since u fancy her so? She's just a girl and its a guy like your humble self that will still get to Fukc her!

Oh yeah!
And what makes you think I didn't. grin
Re: Cultural Shocks by DucheSsMerezz(f): 2:44am On Jul 10, 2016
Re: Cultural Shocks by bitchcrafts: 2:45am On Jul 10, 2016
PushPlay:

Oh yeah!
And what makes you think I didn't. grin
Its quite self evident mate. So, you did and she dey carry face up or what?
Re: Cultural Shocks by bitchcrafts: 2:45am On Jul 10, 2016
DucheSsMerezz:
What's your stress MissM?
Re: Cultural Shocks by DucheSsMerezz(f): 3:15am On Jul 10, 2016
bitchcrafts:
What's your stress MissM?
I don't have one sire.
Re: Cultural Shocks by bitchcrafts: 3:17am On Jul 10, 2016
DucheSsMerezz:

I don't have one sire.
Wow! Nobody would ever guess you can actually talk
Re: Cultural Shocks by DucheSsMerezz(f): 3:52am On Jul 10, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Wow! Nobody would ever guess you can actually talk
grin grin .. isn't that ludicrous?? undecided
Re: Cultural Shocks by bitchcrafts: 4:02am On Jul 10, 2016
DucheSsMerezz:

grin grin .. isn't that ludicrous?? undecided
lol. humour me, I was only messing wd u
Re: Cultural Shocks by DucheSsMerezz(f): 11:02am On Jul 10, 2016
bitchcrafts:
lol. humour me, I was only messing wd u
Yeah papigrin .. Ikr

1 Like

Re: Cultural Shocks by bitchcrafts: 11:05am On Jul 10, 2016
DucheSsMerezz:
Yeah papigrin .. Ikr

(1) (Reply)

My Ideal Woman... Pics Attached / My Girlfriend Is A Party Freak . Pls Help / Girls, Market Yourself!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.