Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,480 members, 7,897,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:49 AM

Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) (31545 Views)

Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) / Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video / 'Yahoo Boys' In Togo Targeting Nigerian Politicians To Scam Foreigners. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by bakingsoda: 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
I think those saying Nigerians are this Nigerians are that should read the first post on this thread, unless you want to tell me you are more interested in our reactions than the main issue.
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by bakingsoda: 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
xmich:

You've said it all and I repeat 'if were you are residing outside you mother land is not working out for you,please think home
Please help me explain to those quoting me. I don't see why you would remain in another country when you have nothing working for you over there. That's how they will be constituting nuisance and start giving Nigeria a bad name instead of returning home to face their real lifes and see how they can make things work.
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by guiddoti: 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
EgunMogaji:

They do jungle justice in Nigeria too.
No! We do jungle injustice.
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by Ugosample(m): 1:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
OohLalah:

So predictable! I was waiting for this. " they envy and jealous us" smh

But it's the dn truth,
I have travelled across African countries, and many have admitted that to me personally....
They admire the doggedness of Nigerians, though we could be overbearing sometimes

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by guiddoti: 1:20pm On Jul 10, 2016
Larryfest:

Lol... You go fear internet curse na...gone are the days when the efficacy of curses were tied with a red handkerchief to a bull's horn now they can be tied to your iphone and ipads with the help of the network of your choice.
hahaha mobile altar lol
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by rahman3853(m): 2:04pm On Jul 10, 2016
bakingsoda:
Togolese are generally aggressive towards Nigerians because they believe that we have a huge influence on their political system on one hand, and the general envy of the big brother stand of Nigeria to other African countries on the other hand. My advice to those outside the country is always that if things are no longer working for you, please come back home. Ajo ko da bi ile.
This victim cannot be doing well and they would treat him like this for stealing, instead he would be arrested and charged to court if he was doing well.
my brother i cant agree less to what u said, personally av spent months in lome, agbodrafor and hilaconji and they treat me like a king (like seriously), lol, who dare approach a jaye jaye like me say i steal him thing, not even my gf there back then. The truth is, that country is 2000% poorer than nigeria so y go there for greener pasture in the first place, no to talk of they are francophone. The educated there are those that even hear the french, they are common with the togolaise language, n moreover if u go there n things no better, abeg come home. Its so saddening and RIP to the dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by phaulzoe(m): 2:13pm On Jul 10, 2016
hmnmm... from Nigeria to Togo
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by djeezy(m): 2:14pm On Jul 10, 2016
SELENAqueensy:
Just when i thought the white folks hate us and their cops kills us.. Here we are, hatred exist among ourselves.
The girlfriend and her brothers should be traced and arrested... Legal justice should be served.

BTW, been off Nairaland for almost a year now and am glad to be back... But new faces everywhere, where are my old friends abeg..
djeezy u still here?
I've still here hun. just read and leave, I hardly comment. Welcome back.
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by deb(m): 2:33pm On Jul 10, 2016
saintdennis:
Where is the Nigerian embassy Ambassador?

Smh.

They are busy stealing our money. And the youth are gearing up to support/oppose the thieves in Agbada who cared less about them

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by Mbilla(m): 2:34pm On Jul 10, 2016
V0lv0:

Exactly. According to Nigerians the whole world is jealous and envious of them. That's their answer to everything which is more than ridiculous.

Anyways jungle justice has to stop in african countries. If someone steals let them face the law and jail time. Killing someone is murder and those that are involved should also be sent to jail. Perhaps only then will this barbarism end.
I know u must show up on this trend because that is how u lazy animals treat ur follow Africans in ur country. The jungle justice u lazy animals did to 4 innocent Liberians on 24 February 2016 at Kasau, Accra, Ghana come to my mind. You inferior animal always shit on ur pant when u hear the word Nigeria. U poky I.d.i.o.t from Ghana hate anything Nigeria , yet u senseless animal sleep and wake up on nairaland which is a forum own by a Nigerian.
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by OXYGEN01: 3:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
Look at this senseless mumugerian idiot.
Criminals and terrorists.
Who are u to argue with a GHANAIAN?
You live in a useless good for nothing country where innocent people die like flies yet u have the guts to open your filthy smelly mouth to talk ill about a Country far ahead of yours.
Stu.pid retarded idiot.
Mbilla:
I know u must show up on this trend because that is how u lazy animals treat ur follow Africans in ur country. The jungle justice u lazy animals did to 4 innocent Liberians on 24 February 2016 at Kasau, Accra, Ghana come to my mind. You inferior animal always shit on ur pant when u hear the word Nigeria. U poky I.d.i.o.t from Ghana hate anything Nigeria , yet u senseless animal sleep and wake up on nairaland which is a forum own by a Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 10, 2016
guiddoti:
No! We do jungle injustice.

Keep on tickling yourself with cutesy names for the dastardly act.

It's Jungle Justice that is be carried out in Nigeria.
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 10, 2016
bakingsoda:

It will be more ridiculous if I have to explain my points to you. Have a good day

Your kindegattner points did come accross perfectly.

It's certain that I'll have a much much better day than you. That's for sure grin
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
OXYGEN01:
Look at this senseless mumugerian idiot.
Criminals and terrorists.
Who are u to argue with a GHANAIAN?
You live in a useless good for nothing country where innocent people die like flies yet u have the guts to open your filthy smelly mouth to talk ill about a Country far ahead of yours.
Stu.pid retarded idiot.

I read that your country is where Nigerians are now buying real estate and studying.

Good for you guys.
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by V0lv0(f): 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
Mbilla:
grin grin grin Cusubaba long time. I see you have stopped taking your pills. Firstly I am against jungle justice whether it be from Nigeria , Ghana, Togo or khazakistan. Its extremely barbaric and sickening. Secondly I only responded to a post I saw as its typical of you guys to blame everything on jealousy and envy whenever something happens that involves a nigerian. Anyways I don't have time for your foolish and deluded rants so this is my last post to you!
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by V0lv0(f): 3:54pm On Jul 10, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I read that your country is where Nigerians are now buying real estate and studying.

Good for you guys.

Don't believe all those sensational stories your country likes to make up about other countries to feel relevant. Aren't these same people also complaining that its very difficult for Nigerians to get accommodation? So which is it? undecided
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by FOLLEY20(m): 3:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
jujunaty:
I still dont understand how ones girlfrnd can watcb people beat her man to death. After God, the next thing i fear is a Woman. cry
It's because what they share in common is lust from Satan & not love from God.
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
V0lv0:

Don't believe all those sensational stories your country likes to make up about other countries to feel relevant. Aren't these same people also complaining that its very difficult for Nigerians to get accommodation? So which is it? undecided

The ones I read about are properties in exclusive areas.

I work shoulder to shoulder with a Ghanaian here in the US so I get my info from him.
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
I think Nigerians need to invade Togo and wage war on them. Kill most of them in retaliation for the injustice they did to our fellow Nigerians... Modafuckin Mofos...
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by V0lv0(f): 4:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I work shoulder to shoulder with a Ghanaian here in the US so I get my info from him.

Well one Ghanaian in USA does jot know everything that happens in Ghana. I have a Nigerian friend who has told me a lot of bad stuff about Nigeria and Nigerians. Does it mean that I should take whatever he says as a fact and generalise the whole country. Come on man you should know better than that.
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
V0lv0:

Well one Ghanaian in USA does jot know everything that happens in Ghana. I have a Nigerian friend who has told me a lot of bad stuff about Nigeria and Nigerians. Does it mean that I should take whatever he says as a fact and generalise the whole country. Come on man you should know better than that.

You don't have to believe him. I do, absolutely. And I didn't say he knows everything going on in Ghana.

His wife's a realtor here and in Ghana so I trust their opinion on real estate.

You're right I should know better and that's why I trust him and his sources.
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by Dolazee(f): 4:21pm On Jul 10, 2016
sad
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by Dolazee(f): 4:22pm On Jul 10, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by Dolazee(f): 4:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Good for you guys.
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by manuel80(m): 4:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
*Shaking*

I hate graphic images
get used to it man
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by Plus234(m): 4:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
i dey with the guy when he wrote those words on his facebook timline
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by 4X4: 4:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
INTERMAN:
Man laid Curse on Those That Did Jungle Justice on His Brother (graphic Photo)

The man through his facebook account laid curse on those that killed his brother unjustly. His late brother's girlfriend and her brothers was said to be involved in the unjust act on his innocent brother.

See earlier thread here https://www.nairaland.com/3206771/nigerian-man-stoned-death-togo

AFRICA IS FULL OF JEALOUSY AND ENVY. THOSE JEALOUS MONKEYS JUST MURDERED AN INNOCENT MAN

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by iamord(m): 4:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Good for you guys.
and if they are buying... So?

2 Likes

Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by Tonia500(f): 5:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
bakingsoda:
Togolese are generally aggressive towards Nigerians because they believe that we have a huge influence on their political system on one hand, and the general envy of the big brother stand of Nigeria to other African countries on the other hand. My advice to those outside the country is always that if things are no longer working for you, please come back home. Ajo ko da bi ile.
This victim cannot be doing well and they would treat him like this for stealing, instead he would be arrested and charged to court if he was doing well.
i wanted to ignore you but decided to reply...was it the whole country that killed the man?i also condemned that lady's action cos am not comfortable since am togolese married to a yoruba man..now you are saying togolese are generally aggressive to nigerians,my aunty that got married to a northener for 25 years just because she did'nt give birth then after her husband died the family decided to take everytin from her and gave her 50,000
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 10, 2016
iamord:
and if they are buying... So?

When you finally have the answer, please post.
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by iamord(m): 5:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
Mbilla:
But why is this dead Niger ranting like a bitchh grin. Are you trying to say something From your rants.. If nairaland where to be a physical community, would you not have done the same or even worse Then you come here to call names.. Do a real check on yourself. In Nigeria alot if inhumane acts go on daily. And you act like it's nothing. Which makes it safe to say that you are a Senseless animal.. When you come out of your cocoon you want to make noise. U are daft

2 Likes

Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by iamord(m): 5:12pm On Jul 10, 2016
EgunMogaji:

When you finally have the answer, please post.
But seriously I did not get your post. If Nigerians are going into real estate in ghana what does that mean to u?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men Arrested With Counterfeit N8 Million In Niger State (Photo) / Kidnappers Of A Priest Arrested By Imo Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) / How My Older Daughter Beat Our 13-year-old To Death In Lagos - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.