Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,553 members, 7,888,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:03 PM

Man Dies At A Filling Station In Kano. Photo - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Dies At A Filling Station In Kano. Photo (35295 Views)

NNPC Filling Station In Edo On Fire (Photos, Video) / Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) / Man Dies In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day, Hours After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies At A Filling Station In Kano. Photo by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
greatwhite:

I don't think the police would thank you for administering CPR on the guy if they catch you. You would be charged for man slaughter. I would rather take pictures.

RIP to the guy
That's another thing, police wahala

1 Like

Re: Man Dies At A Filling Station In Kano. Photo by remikunle: 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
One need 2 b very careful cry[left][/left]
Re: Man Dies At A Filling Station In Kano. Photo by Spells(m): 11:06pm On Jul 10, 2016
cruzita:
this year no good to speak better English at all
better English go soon pack him load leave naija discuss year. It's well sha
Re: Man Dies At A Filling Station In Kano. Photo by gulfer: 12:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
I can see the red bucket he kicked. angry angry
Re: Man Dies At A Filling Station In Kano. Photo by olatunjithomas(m): 2:11am On Jul 15, 2016
loomer:

First aiders ke? How many people sabi give first aid for the country?

Good morning boss, I'm sorry to have disturbed you,but there is one thing I need from you,

Nd I will be so glad if I can get it from you boss

with due respect boss, I had like you to support falconey for
Mr nairaland 2016. you've done it before, you're a champion,
you can do it again.
the profile is www.nairaland.com/falconey

thanks bro, respect.

if you like to join the WhatsApp group ,you can PM me, I'll sort that out.

thanks once again my boss

TEAMFALCONEY.

VOTING WILL COMMENCE ON MONDAY 18th JULY 2016.
Re: Man Dies At A Filling Station In Kano. Photo by loomer: 11:27am On Jul 15, 2016
olatunjithomas:

Good morning boss, I'm sorry to have disturbed you,but there is one thing I need from you,

Nd I will be so glad if I can get it from you boss

with due respect boss, I had like you to support falconey for
Mr nairaland 2016. you've done it before, you're a champion,
you can do it again.
the profile is www.nairaland.com/falconey

thanks bro, respect.

if you like to join the WhatsApp group ,you can PM me, I'll sort that out.

thanks once again my boss

TEAMFALCONEY.

VOTING WILL COMMENCE ON MONDAY 18th JULY 2016.

Good luck to your team bro. But I stopped campaigning after the miss NL contest. I'm retired now.
Re: Man Dies At A Filling Station In Kano. Photo by olatunjithomas(m): 12:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
loomer:

Good luck to your team bro. But I stopped campaigning after the miss NL contest. I'm retired now.

yes boss, even if you can't go as far as campaigning, you vote can do the magic boss.

pls think of that boss.

Thanks.
Re: Man Dies At A Filling Station In Kano. Photo by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 16, 2016
Chai! sorry! the predicament of strugling to buy fuel at Zoo raod Kano State of ZOO. RIP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Friends and business partners again, case closed. / Trailer Crushes Pregnant Woman In Ibadan, 30 Others / Ask A Somali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.