Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,767 members, 7,935,279 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:59 AM

Honda Eod Or Tiny Light/big Daddy Camry...please Help..gazzuz And Sienna Etc - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Eod Or Tiny Light/big Daddy Camry...please Help..gazzuz And Sienna Etc (1324 Views)

ADVICE House!!! EOD Or Camry(pencil) / Gazzuz Please Come To My Aid / Honda EOD For Sale, 2005 Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Eod Or Tiny Light/big Daddy Camry...please Help..gazzuz And Sienna Etc by ravensburger: 7:55am On Jul 10, 2016
A friend is coming to Nigeria for a short holiday and need a car to run around.
The choice is between a clean naija use Honda end of discussion(EOD) and neatly used Toyota camry(Tiny light or big daddy).

He prefer the EOD due to body sleekness, but I advice against it due to reselling the eod will takes times but he does not fancy camry due to the body shape and tiny light being very easy to steal in lagos.

Average cost of clean EOD(800K),He agreed he can resell 700k.....
Average cost of Big daddy camry 900k
Tiny light 700k.....

All prices are from observation on olx and nairaland.....PLEASE HELP WITH CHOICES TO MAKE
Re: Honda Eod Or Tiny Light/big Daddy Camry...please Help..gazzuz And Sienna Etc by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:05am On Jul 10, 2016
ravensburger:
A friend is coming to Nigeria for a short holiday and need a car to run around.
The choice is between a clean naija use Honda end of discussion(EOD) and neatly used Toyota camry(Tiny light or big daddy).

He prefer the EOD due to body sleekness, but I advice against it due to reselling the eod will takes times but he does not fancy camry due to the body shape and tiny light being very easy to steal in lagos.

Average cost of clean EOD(800K),He agreed he can resell 700k.....
Average cost of Big daddy camry 900k
Tiny light 700k.....

All prices are from observation on olx and nairaland.....PLEASE HELP WITH CHOICES TO MAKE

https://www.nairaland.com/3199768/call-now-neat-registered-hyundai

I do not know the seller, but this will make more sense. When you are done, if you have not damaged it, bring it to lagos, I will buy at same price.
Re: Honda Eod Or Tiny Light/big Daddy Camry...please Help..gazzuz And Sienna Etc by ravensburger: 8:09am On Jul 10, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

https://www.nairaland.com/3199768/call-now-neat-registered-hyundai

I do not know the seller, but this is will make more sense. When you are done, if you have not damaged it, bring it to lagos, I will buy at same price.

Thanks chief inspector general Gazzuz.I will send the link to him.But bros the guy is coming buy August,hopefully u guys can strike a cool deal.
Re: Honda Eod Or Tiny Light/big Daddy Camry...please Help..gazzuz And Sienna Etc by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:23am On Jul 10, 2016
ravensburger:

Thanks chief inspector general Gazzuz.I will send the link to him.But bros the guy is coming buy August,hopefully u guys can strike a cool deal.

I do not know the seller, I just came across the advert on autos, apply due diligence in transactions with him.
Re: Honda Eod Or Tiny Light/big Daddy Camry...please Help..gazzuz And Sienna Etc by ravensburger: 8:26am On Jul 10, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

I do not know the seller, I just came across the advert on autos, apply due diligence in transactions with him.

My friend just called your 0802..number and its not going through.Thanks for your advice.

(1) (Reply)

Chrome Vs Gold Lamborghini Aventador - Which Do You Prefer? (photos) / Problem With My 1999 Toyota Camry / 2017 Lexus CT 200h Gets Spiced Up With TRD Kit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.