Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" (47494 Views)

A Catholic Priest Comes Out As Gay Before His Congregation / Calendar Souvenir Made For Apostle Suleman When He Got Married In 2004 / David In The Bible Was Gay & Ruth Was A Lesbian- Nigerian Gay Pastor Reveals(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 11, 2016
YOU CAN BE GAY. BUT PLEASE STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF THAT YOU ARE A PASTOR.
YOU ARE JUST SPIRITUALLY CONFUSED ON A FOUNDATION OF INDUCED RIGHTEOUSNESS DRIVEN BY
A TWISTED MORALITY. YOU ARE SO CONFUSED. MAKING YOU KNOWLEDGEABLE OF THE WORD DOESN'T MAKE YOU A CERTIFIED BEARER
OF THE WORD.

1 Like

Re: Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by andyanders: 12:03am On Jul 11, 2016
Nobody hates you but would wanna tell you that you ONLY needed deliverance because something is not right about who you are. Stop using bible to deceive people like you. Go to Prophet T. B. Joshua to have you delivered and you can now know your status. Only deliverance would open your eyes to know that another being has taken over your body and is using it. Even the church you opened is not right because the devil is assisting you.
Re: Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by Spicycat(f): 12:06am On Jul 11, 2016
If not in Christianity were can you find such nonsense playing out in an open field, catholic priest have since time immemorial molest young boys that are assigned to serve them in their sanctuaries these boys are referred to as "MAN SERVERS" it got to an alarming point whereby the pope himself have to come out and apologize due to public outcry. I pity whoever allowed his son,relative or brother to be a servant to these phedophil so called men of God.

3 Likes

Re: Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by Surfboard(m): 12:07am On Jul 11, 2016
Bamz:

You sound like one guy at my workplace, people have warned me about that guy ehn but the funny thing is I'm liberal. Because someone is gay does not mean I won't talk to him

Lol, I don't know what to make of what you wrote.
Re: Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by landlord1987(m): 12:14am On Jul 11, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I know your ilk operates on hatred but I refuse to hate my fellow human being and a fellow Nigerian because of his sexual preference.

I grew up in a progressive society so I'll let you wallow in your putrid hatred existence grin

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Under current law, individuals are protected against discrimination based on race or skin color, national origin, genetic information (such as family medical history), gender or pregnancy, religion, disability, and age.

I'll only discriminate, and violently with extreme prejudice, if you are attempting to take from me what's not yours.
If I catch you violating our same sex prohibition act eh u go know say I dey vex when foolish Christians violate biblical injunctions in the name of sexual preference. Read Romans 1: 27 and then balance the madness of this so called devilish pastor. It reads .. AND LIKEWISE ALSO THE MEN, LEAVING THE NATURAL USE OF THE WOMAN , BURNED IN THEIR LUST ONE TOWARD ANOTHER ; MEN WITH MEN WORKING THAT WHICH IS UNSEEMLY, AND RECEIVING IN THEMSELVES THAT RECOMPENSE OF THEIR ERROR WHICH WAS MEET. where then does homosexuality belong in this verse. Stop fooling around people. For God's sake.
Re: Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 11, 2016
oponu buruku....complete fool

1 Like

Re: Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by Bamz(m): 12:21am On Jul 11, 2016
Surfboard:

Lol, I don't know what to make of what you wrote.

Yeah...I leave people speechless like that. Just be careful where you show your indifference/affinity to/for homosexual unions

1 Like

Re: Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by Surfboard(m): 12:24am On Jul 11, 2016
Bamz:

Yeah...I leave people speechless like that. Just be careful where you show your indifference/affinity to/for homosexual unions

Lol, I guess you're trying to look out for me? But thanks...I won't be needing it.
Re: Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by Skybee1(m): 12:25am On Jul 11, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I know your ilk operates on hatred but I refuse to hate my fellow human being and a fellow Nigerian because of his sexual preference.

I grew up in a progressive society so I'll let you wallow in your putrid hatred existence grin

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Under current law, individuals are protected against discrimination based on race or skin color, national origin, genetic information (such as family medical history), gender or pregnancy, religion, disability, and age.

I'll only discriminate, and violently with extreme prejudice, if you are attempting to take from me what's not yours.
plz educate him

1 Like

Re: Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by Bamz(m): 12:26am On Jul 11, 2016
Surfboard:

Lol, I guess you're trying to look out for me? But thanks...I won't be needing it.

Okay big guy... smiley
Re: Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 11, 2016
landlord1987:

If I catch you violating our same sex prohibition act eh u go know say I dey vex when foolish Christians violate biblical injunctions in the name of sexual preference. Read Romans 1: 27 and then balance the madness of this so called devilish pastor. It reads .. AND LIKEWISE ALSO THE MEN, LEAVING THE NATURAL USE OF THE WOMAN , BURNED IN THEIR LUST ONE TOWARD ANOTHER ; MEN WITH MEN WORKING THAT WHICH IS UNSEEMLY, AND RECEIVING IN THEMSELVES THAT RECOMPENSE OF THEIR ERROR WHICH WAS MEET. where then does homosexuality belong in this verse. Stop fooling around people. For God's sake.

First, you come across as an uneducated neandertal. Just because I personally choose to support a fellow Nigerian doesn't mean I necessarily agree with his lifestyle. Stop being a close minded twit.

Second, if you ever meet me face to face with the intent to cause violence towards me then you'll lose disgracefully. That is if you don't start shyting your pants when you see me.

Third, take your vexation towards improving your pathetic and scummy existence. Take your vexation to improve education, electricity, water, healthcare, roads, etc You are nothing to me, an entity of zero worthiness.

2 Likes

Re: Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by northvietnam(m): 12:51am On Jul 11, 2016
EgunMogaji:

No worries mate. Live your life.

no worries MATE, he should live his life.
it's Obviou❌❌❌❌❌....
Re: Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 11, 2016
Spicycat:
If not in Christianity were can you find such nonsense playing out in an open field, catholic priest have since time immemorial molest young boys that are assigned to serve them in their sanctuaries these boys are referred to as "MAN SERVERS" it got to an alarming point whereby the pope himself have to come out and apologize due to public outcry. I pity whoever allowed his son,relative or brother to be a servant to these phedophil so called men of God.

You are absolutely correct.

The minute someone starts quoting some ridiculous verse in the bible to justify their lame position on alternative lifestyle, I just smile. Because that person is an asshat and most likely a closet homosexual anyways.

I mean I have nothing against homosexuals, but be true to yourself and live your life and don't live a fake life.
Re: Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by Nobody: 1:19am On Jul 11, 2016
shocked End time pastor
Re: Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by phanshark(m): 1:38am On Jul 11, 2016
dainformant:
Jide Macaulay, Nigeria's first openly gay pastor and the founder of secret gay church, House of Rainbow Fellowship, has once again revealed how he felt after being rejected by family and friends over his sexual status.

The gay pastor who said in a new Facebook post that he is not ashamed of being who he is -revealed that although he's happy to have divorced his ex-wife in 1994, he regrets not knowing of his sexual preference before he got married. Read what he shared below;

I had to block another family member and unapologetically shared with another, who is willing to listen.

To be rejected by family hurts, especially parent and children, Since I came out as gay, I have thought several times of taking my own life, the rejection cuts deep into my heart and soul, but knowing Christ and believing in an awesome God has been a better option. I am truly not worried as the inclusive christian ministry with House of Rainbow brings me in contact with many people who are same gender loving, thousands of people around the world just like me. Above all I have encountered God with unimaginable love.

To be able, on a daily basis tell gay people God love us just the way we are is a humbling experience and I thank God for calling me.

GAY means God Adores You, God Accepts You, God Affirms You.

Jeremiah 1:5
Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.’

Psalm 139:14
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.

I am not ashamed to be gay, I regret not knowing better before I got married to a woman in 1991, thank God I was divorced by 1994. There are many millions of stories only if we pay attention.

I thought I will share this, I apologise if this is uncomfortable. But I needed to share. God bless you. Jide Macaulay

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/am-regretting-not-knowing-i-was-gay.html
nb s!de qawn deoble
Re: Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by lexxylalas2(m): 2:58am On Jul 11, 2016
SO SORRY FOR YOU angry
Re: Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by Nobody: 3:09am On Jul 11, 2016
1. Gays movement = Hypocrites.
2. Individual Gays= Go for counseling
Re: Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by Haddock(m): 3:13am On Jul 11, 2016
15th is already by the corner and I only have
7k with me out of the total debt of 45k. I need your
assistance. I'm posting it here because mods fail to
push it to fp[/quote]

So how do I help? Where do you live? Be specific as I want to see you face to face.
Re: Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by Nobody: 3:14am On Jul 11, 2016
Spicycat:
it's really dark for Catholics who have to suffer such embarrassment. But your Personal text is interesting..and your pics (if its your pic) is worth observation
Re: Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by Maski87: 4:05am On Jul 11, 2016
Incorrect1:
Dear Nairalanders, I'm really in distress but I won't
continue dying in silence. Our landlord has been on our
neck for some time now due to our failure to meet up
with the agreed house rent. Last week, before we
returned home our apartment was locked with a
strange padlock, I called my sister who was the last
person to leave the house to know if she was
responsible for that. Her response was negative, I died
inside me when I found out that my instinct was right. I
approached my landlord to beg him, he turned deaf
ears on me. My mum went up to him in tears before he
agreed to let us in only on one condition, that we will
pay him on or before second week of July, 15th
precisely. 15th is already by the corner and I only have
7k with me out of the total debt of 45k. I need your
assistance. I'm posting it here because mods fail to
push it to fp

OK if only you eill allow pastor to drill your nyash for one day I will give you the balance
My phone is 07034446789
Re: Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by Doubleagent008(m): 4:12am On Jul 11, 2016
Cannonleo:
the new craze with humans in the era of publicity stunts.justification of stupidity
I tire o!!
Re: Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by splendidbaby(f): 5:09am On Jul 11, 2016
Hmmm,what a world where sin is polish and redesign to suit ones interest.oh God have mercy upon this soul because he practically doesn't know what he is doing
Re: Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by amtaken(f): 5:51am On Jul 11, 2016
Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by shadeyinka(m): 6:03am On Jul 11, 2016
Born Gay? What arrant nonsense!

Its like a Kleptomaniac claiming that he was born that way. Before long, some people will claim that they were born to f**k animals.

Gay and kleptomaniacs have the same disease (but different symptoms). Demon infestation of the soul.

Pastor go for deliverance before you go to hell.

1Co 6:9 You know that wicked people will not inherit the kingdom of God, don’t you? Stop deceiving yourselves! Sexually immoral people, idolaters, adulterers, male prostitutes, homosexuals,

1Ti 1:10 for those involved in sexual immorality, for homosexuals, for kidnappers, for liars, for false witnesses, and for whatever else goes against the healthy teaching

Jud 1:7 Likewise, Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities near them, which like them committed sexual sins and pursued homosexual activities, serve as an example of the punishment of eternal fire.
Re: Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 11, 2016
teejaypee:

lol. Just stumbled on your diary today
grin grin True life stories mehn. No forgery

1 Like

Re: Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 11, 2016
Surfboard:
The amount of hate and ignorance Nigerians exhibit on issues of homosexuality is just annoyingly baseless. No wonder we haven't moved forward as a people. Shame we are small-minded.

#SayNoToHomophobia

I spot a gay here
Re: Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by akocce(m): 6:31am On Jul 11, 2016
Why we go dey insult each other on top another person matter? Same Sex relationship is a crime in Naija so is stealing and killing. Probably d country wey him dey dem dey allow d act... And besides na him get himself... D dude probably isn't on nairaland self... And we dey here d argue
. Anybody dat wanna be gay, na him concern as long as him no make advances towards me... Live ur life,. Since heaven is d goal, we shall find out!
Re: Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by cephas22(m): 6:40am On Jul 11, 2016
God have mercy on us,,,,, what will this pastor teach his followers? shocking!!!!!!!!
Re: Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by adedayo3193(m): 7:19am On Jul 11, 2016
EgunMogaji:

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Just stop this rubbish explanation and tell us if u are a gay
Re: Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by Emmaesty(f): 7:24am On Jul 11, 2016
Angrymode:
His dad is crying and regretting in his grave

Sorry! you are lost even with the Bible. No help for you :-
Don't be so judgmental. Matt 7:1 Jugde not that you be not judged. Whenever you see a gay person, please don't judge the person. You can pray for the person instead
Re: Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by TrajansKong: 7:26am On Jul 11, 2016
tony4life58:

I spot a gay here

This mindset is constantly on the lookout for gays and will spot them everywhere.

Especially glimpsed in the mirror.

This is a typical small-minded, HYSTERICAL, obsessed and small-minded African response to gay people.

Why do we care? Why are we so occupied by this? How can the gays possibly affect us

Almost like we're terrified that stuff can INFLUENCE us, or take us over.

We are too pathetic sometimes. Mtcheeew
Re: Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 7:26am On Jul 11, 2016
EgunMogaji:

No worries mate. Live your life.
sudden destruction for both of you daisies,vegetables and fagg0ts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) / Adedunke Onibokun, Sound Engineer At Deeper Life Church Commissioning. Photos / Why Is Easter Always Falling On Different Dates? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.