Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,879 members, 7,883,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:27 PM

Shooting Music Videos Outside The Country Is Better - 2face Idibia Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shooting Music Videos Outside The Country Is Better - 2face Idibia Reveals (1165 Views)

Davido And Duncan Mighty Pictured In Rivers Shooting Music Video / 2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG / 2face Idibia's First Son, Nino Is All Grown Up In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shooting Music Videos Outside The Country Is Better - 2face Idibia Reveals by nairagossip: 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
2Face Idibia in a recent interview, has explained why it is sometimes cheaper to shoot music videos outside the country. “We have quality video directors, producers in Nigeria but in terms of logistics, power and cost, it is better to shoot outside the country. You get everything in one place but apart from that reason, I think we shoot quality videos in Nigeria”. he said.

The African Queen crooner added that he is impressed and at the same time “scared” about the quality of musical message coming out of the Nigerian music industry. The 40-year old entrepreneur shared his fears about the direction of Nigerian music as follows: “I am impressed and scared at the same time.

I am impressed at the quality of the sound, they are so many guys coming out that are serious and are taking the music business serious. “We have so many professionals springing up but what I am scared of is the message and the direction because lately, most of the message and the direction is creating this fantasy world where everybody thinks they can hammer without working or following the due process.

“There is no harm in doing entertaining music because entertainment is versatile. I am not trying to bring down somebody but what I am trying to say is that there should be a conscious effort not to make everything about partying or money without any moral guidance.

“What I am scared about is that this message is sinking into our youths these days and they think it is all about flexing and that is not what life is all about.”

http://www.042express.com/2016/07/shooting-music-videos-outside-country-better-2face-idibia.html

Re: Shooting Music Videos Outside The Country Is Better - 2face Idibia Reveals by yeezyquan(m): 2:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
k
Re: Shooting Music Videos Outside The Country Is Better - 2face Idibia Reveals by mymadam(m): 2:54pm On Jul 10, 2016
nairagossip:
...most of the message and the direction is creating this fantasy world where everybody thinks they can hammer without working or following the due process....

...this message is sinking into our youths these days and they think it is all about flexing and that is not what life is all about.”

I concur 100%
Re: Shooting Music Videos Outside The Country Is Better - 2face Idibia Reveals by nairagossip: 3:34pm On Jul 10, 2016
mymadam:

I concur 100%
Lol
Re: Shooting Music Videos Outside The Country Is Better - 2face Idibia Reveals by goldbim(f): 4:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
He's very right...the kind of message some musicians pass across makes you think you can come across a bag of money and make it without hardwork.
Re: Shooting Music Videos Outside The Country Is Better - 2face Idibia Reveals by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
dts true
Re: Shooting Music Videos Outside The Country Is Better - 2face Idibia Reveals by nairagossip: 7:07pm On Jul 10, 2016
praizeblog:
dts true

yea
Re: Shooting Music Videos Outside The Country Is Better - 2face Idibia Reveals by SurefireFashion: 10:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
Noted
Re: Shooting Music Videos Outside The Country Is Better - 2face Idibia Reveals by kingDELE(m): 11:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
Only a FOOL will think dat e can get enof money without doing much/hard work....

Despite watching almost all HIT Nigerian music videos, my kid bro knws that "IF U DON'T WORK, U WILL NOT EAT"
Re: Shooting Music Videos Outside The Country Is Better - 2face Idibia Reveals by nairagossip: 9:26am On Jul 11, 2016
kingDELE:
Only a FOOL will think dat e can get enof money without doing much/hard work....

Despite watching almost all HIT Nigerian music videos, my kid bro knws that "IF U DON'T WORK, U WILL NOT EAT"

abi

(1) (Reply)

Lol.... See This Funny Question Of The Day [PICS] / VIDEO!! Tekno's Female Fan Pretends To Be Dead Just To Do This / Firstview Hotel Amuwo Adofin Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.