Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,813 members, 7,872,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online (71159 Views)

Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen / Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online / Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by domopps(m): 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
Dolazee:
for where? Lailai

Prove it!

Cheers
Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by Dolazee(f): 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
domopps:

Prove it!

Cheers
Check my Dp
Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
Dolazee:
shocked
Why popped ur eyes out? cheesy
Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by edbor(m): 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
don't know why, but i see nothing wrong with that pic
Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by Taiyescott(m): 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
K.
Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by Afritop(m): 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2016
So her vision is to roam the entertainment industry naked
Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by domopps(m): 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2016
Dolazee:
Check my Dp

Bring it here don't do dp stuff biko!

Cheeeers
Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2016
How did this world escalate to this extent,all this nudity and wayward lifestyle seems to just explode overnight..our kids are in trouble.
Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by evy1(m): 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2016
cornel994:
Who get d Weeknd album abeg
I get weekday grin grin grin
Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by lexylexy(m): 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2016
But why am I not surprised,I guess she's jst being herself. This is a girl dat goes unclad everytime in big brother house in everyones face and still feel very comfortable abt it. She also has attitude problem because she caused a lot of problems in d house. One guy even give am hot slap for d house,dey both got expelled frm d show
Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by Dolazee(f): 7:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
Why popped ur eyes out? cheesy
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by Ifeyinwa88: 7:52pm On Jul 10, 2016
2dugged:
who is the father of the baby?what a pity!smh

a man dt can tolerate this is not man enough. she HS brought shame n disgrace to her husband. what is d essence of wearing crown without wearing bra n pant. rubbish. looking for men to seduce

1 Like

Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 10, 2016
Why is everybody making such a big deal out of this.

It's her life and her body.
She can do whatever she wants with it. She's an adult
And she didn't force you to copy her

Sooooooo
What is ur own
Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2016
She has a nice body. smiley
Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by cornel994(m): 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2016
evy1:
I get weekday grin grin grin
I sight u grin
Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by Dolazee(f): 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2016
domopps:

Bring it here don't do dp stuff biko!

Cheeeers
undecided
Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by evy1(m): 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
cornel994:
I sight u grin
grin grin But yea i have the album doh.
Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ifeyinwa88:

a man dt can tolerate this is not man enough. she HS brought shame n disgrace to her husband. what is d essence of wearing crown without wearing bra n pant. rubbish. looking for men to seduce
I don't even know what to describe the appalling feeling I have for this picture
Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by Kennitrust(m): 7:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
ekpo mkpo
Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by repogirl(f): 7:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
Different levels of crase! Abeg who her naked picture Epp?

Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by seunfape(m): 8:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
89% of seira lone girls are ashawo.
Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
Her skin looks good though....I get no feeling I'm seeing a nekkid woman if I dnt get to c d niiiple
Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by cornel994(m): 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2016
evy1:
grin grin But yea i have the album doh.
Oya send am ova
Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by canDy4eva(f): 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2016
I 1da wot she would tell her kids happened to her clothes...
Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by Lionsclaw: 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
But wait first..what is all this nonesense na grin grin
Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by canDy4eva(f): 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
seunfape:
89% of seira lone girls are ashawo.
like uv been der b4... #goandsitdown#
Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by frisky2good(m): 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
No, na Zainab no be Jesu

Dolazee:
Jesu shocked
Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by Lionsclaw: 8:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
lovelygurl:
Why is everybody making such a big deal out of this.

It's her life and her body.
She can do whatever she wants with it. She's an adult
And she didn't force you to copy her

Sooooooo
What is ur own
yeaaa you are so right. I dont blame her at all but the folks who follow her on social media and complain. Left to someone like me alone her desire for popularity will never see the light of day in a million lifetimes. She is just trashy cool
Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by Dolazee(f): 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
frisky2good:
No, na Zainab no be Jesu

grin
Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by ahahnow: 8:36pm On Jul 10, 2016
disgusting. what black line is that on her belly?
Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by SHAIBULIAR: 8:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
Mummy come and see mammy water cry cry cry
Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 10, 2016
Madness on full display. Were re o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obi Cubana To Kanayo O. Kanayo: 'We Are Just Playing, I Don’t Want To Disappear' / Simi Deletes Photo Of Herself Kissing Adekunle Gold, Replaces It With Another / If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.