Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,057 members, 7,977,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:33 PM

100 Profitable Online Business You Can Do - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 100 Profitable Online Business You Can Do (868 Views)

List Of Top 100 Profitable Small-scale Business Ideas In Nigeria / Nigerian Economy: Here Are Some Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start / List Of Top 100 Profitable Small-scale Business Ideas In Nigeria (updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100 Profitable Online Business You Can Do by Okwori12(m): 5:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
This ebook is not fake, is real and could help you decide which one to invest in. It does explain the 100 genuine business you can do from home. Do yourself good by having a copy. Is amost free. Get yours now.
Re: 100 Profitable Online Business You Can Do by arisanate(m): 9:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
What happen to google,
GO get a job young man
Do you guarantee them to be profitable
Are you involved in them
Thats the only way to know how business works
Re: 100 Profitable Online Business You Can Do by arisanate(m): 9:36pm On Jul 10, 2016
I dont know why Nigerians like to sell every free information they get their hands in.
GO to youtube you see whites teaching people stuffs, free of charge. But here you see us trying to psych phone our fellow country men and women.
If you feel that the ebook is profitable, the best way to go about it is to be a coach, start your firm, coach your Nigerians on how to succeed in the business you have developed, not try to take peoples money , especially those looking to make money .
We need to be less selfish for greater good of ourself and our country..peace

2 Likes

Re: 100 Profitable Online Business You Can Do by Okwori12(m): 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
arisanate:
What happen to google,
GO get a job young man
Do you guarantee them to be profitable
Are you involved in them
Thats the only way to know how business works
thanks so much for your comment, I have a job sir. I do bulksms business,am a graphics designer and am making it on fiverr, and i have a computer training school running. Forgive me if am boasting but i dont believe in cheating people to make money, and am not douting the fact that google has such info. If you are not interested just ignore it. Always learn to be polite. Thanks and God bless you.

1 Like

Re: 100 Profitable Online Business You Can Do by gocare: 4:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
Okwori12:
thanks so much for your comment, I have a job sir. I do bulksms business,am a graphics designer and am making it on fiverr, and i have a computer training school running. Forgive me if am boasting but i dont believe in cheating people to make money, and am not douting the fact that google has such info. If you are not interested just ignore it. Always learn to be polite. Thanks and God bless you.

All the same reason you don't need to sell anything to make it. If you are as big as you claim then eBook is beneath you.

1 Like

Re: 100 Profitable Online Business You Can Do by Okwori12(m): 5:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
gocare:

All the same reason you don't need to sell anything to make it. If you are as big as you claim then eBook is beneath you.

i appreciate your comment. And am in no position to defend myself. But all the same, is not for everyone and those who really need it have gotten their copies. Like i said earlier, is almost free. Just wondering why some folks didnt ask of the cost before commenting. I understand your feelings, sorry if you've been scam before. Thanks. I have other free ebook like mini importation business i can give that out for free.

(1) (Reply)

Complete Asooke Set For 60k / Uk Pool Week 11 / I Need To Open Paypal Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.