Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,235 members, 7,880,889 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:40 AM

Fayose Is A Dreamer...Lere Olayinka (2014) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Is A Dreamer...Lere Olayinka (2014) (35349 Views)

Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors / Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Fayose Has N300m In His Zenith Bank Account - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Is A Dreamer...Lere Olayinka (2014) by knightsTempler: 11:55am On Jul 11, 2016
What did they say about politics again?

Op, that is politics for you, did you remembered what Tinubu, El- Rufai and co said about Buhari in 2007?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Is A Dreamer...Lere Olayinka (2014) by nortcentrallord(m): 11:55am On Jul 11, 2016
There is no permanent friend or enemy in politics only permanent interest. Tinubu and El Rufai said even more about bubu before 2015 general elections...
Re: Fayose Is A Dreamer...Lere Olayinka (2014) by powerfulsettingz: 11:56am On Jul 11, 2016
AND APC IS A SCAM

Re: Fayose Is A Dreamer...Lere Olayinka (2014) by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 11, 2016
leofab:
Buhari is a terrorist....El Rufai
i just cant believe someone would just say something out without thinking... am sure you dont have brain to think right thats why you are clueless on commenting reasonably

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Is A Dreamer...Lere Olayinka (2014) by AntiIPOOP(m): 11:58am On Jul 11, 2016
MyMouth:
Fine babe, but unfortunately, no brain!
He's a she male cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fayose Is A Dreamer...Lere Olayinka (2014) by JohnieWalker(m): 11:58am On Jul 11, 2016
MyMouth:

Can u imagin! Bring my mother into this! To think that some unfortunate guy would one day pay out his hard earned money to marry a "worthless thing" like u. Smh
Yes I will pay 10 times for her hand in marriage because if your mama trained you so well yu wouldn't end up like this. Yu try to cyber bully her for airing her view and you expect her to keep quiet and clap her hands for you because yu have something dangling between your legs...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Is A Dreamer...Lere Olayinka (2014) by JingoOAU(m): 11:58am On Jul 11, 2016
Be conscious of what u say today because of future references

1 Like

Re: Fayose Is A Dreamer...Lere Olayinka (2014) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 11, 2016
Fine babe, but unfortunately, no brain![/quote].what has insult got to do with this she said her opinion... you that have a retard brain what have u been using it for... to support a tyrant humm... if u don't understand what the girl is trying to say it's better u stick to ur self... Oye nzuzu...ndi Ofe nmanu
skebuzor:
i just cant believe someone would just say something out without thinking... am sure you dont have brain to think right thats why you are clueless on commenting reasonably
inability to comprehend a write up is ur problem....the person is trying to quote what El rufai said about Buhari.. u need to grow up quickly and stop behaving like a day old chick.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Is A Dreamer...Lere Olayinka (2014) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
Tonnierichy:
Thanks for reiterating it again.

We know. No doubt he is
you must be a drunkard 100% sure
Re: Fayose Is A Dreamer...Lere Olayinka (2014) by seguno2: 12:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
MyMouth:

Are you saying this because El-Rufai never said so about our president?
Thanks.
Re: Fayose Is A Dreamer...Lere Olayinka (2014) by 0955eb027(m): 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
In Ayi Kwei Armah's voice, 'The Beautyful Ones are not yet Born'.
Re: Fayose Is A Dreamer...Lere Olayinka (2014) by AfroKnight: 12:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
leofab:
Buhari is a terrorist....El Rufai

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Is A Dreamer...Lere Olayinka (2014) by Guyman02: 12:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
MyMouth:

She quoted El rufai correctly, even though you try to spin it.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Is A Dreamer...Lere Olayinka (2014) by ibarapa(m): 12:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
Lere u are nothing but a mad man, ,,to hell with u and ur grama, oba awon were
Re: Fayose Is A Dreamer...Lere Olayinka (2014) by nortcentrallord(m): 12:09pm On Jul 11, 2016
SeverusSnape:
I'm still looking for where he called FAYOSE A THUG.

He said "Fayose's thugs" rather.

I bet you, 99% of people that contributed on FP never read through it. Its common practice here on NL.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Is A Dreamer...Lere Olayinka (2014) by MyMouth(m): 12:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
seguno2:

Are you saying this because El-Rufai never said so about our president?
Thanks.
Jus tell me what the quote got to do with this topic!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Is A Dreamer...Lere Olayinka (2014) by benjunior12(m): 12:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
Pollitics...... Thats their way
Re: Fayose Is A Dreamer...Lere Olayinka (2014) by princeakins(m): 12:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
Baawaa:
Every body knows that,even his followers grin grin grin grin grin grin

Gbam
Re: Fayose Is A Dreamer...Lere Olayinka (2014) by Koreslee(m): 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2016
seunmsg:
If most people who follow Lere Olayinka today knows his antecedents, nobody would take him serious. His flip-flop is worse than that of FFK. Once you can give him food, he would sing your praises. He started out as an anti-Fayose and anti-PDP campaigner alongside Morakinyo Ogele between 2003 and 2006. After Fayose's impeachment, he joined Segun Oni to decamp to PDP and Oni gave him his first political appointment. After Oni was booted out, he supported Dayo Adeyeye in his failed bid to be governor in 2014 and that was when he made the negative statement above against Fayose. He switched side again immediately Adeyeye lost the primary and pledged loyalty to Fayose. Since then, he has been Fayose's attack dog.

Thanks for the info sir...
He's a dog i guess
Re: Fayose Is A Dreamer...Lere Olayinka (2014) by skywalker001(m): 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2016
MyMouth:

Why are u attacking the innocent girl ? It is u dat should go for brain surgery 2 b able 2 undastand wat she meant. Are u saying El-rufai didn't mak d statement or wat ar u insinuating ? She relate the statement to the thread and u couldn't undastand. Receive sense in Jesus name...
leofab pls 4giv him cuz na him brain dy fall him hand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Is A Dreamer...Lere Olayinka (2014) by MyMouth(m): 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2016
JohnieWalker:

Yes I will pay 10 times for her hand in marriage because if your mama trained you so well yu wouldn't end up like this. Yu try to cyber bully her for airing her view and you expect her to keep quiet and clap her hands for you because yu have something dangling between your legs...
Of course u would marry her! What does one expect from a pig that sees dirty muddy water? It will dive in ofcourse! I would not bother to insult that love peddler u call a mother, she has done what is expected of her by giving birth to a basterd dirty swine like u! Enjoy ur day in ur dirty muddy pool!

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Is A Dreamer...Lere Olayinka (2014) by seguno2: 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
MyMouth:

I thought that she was simply showing that Lere & Fayose are like El-Rufai & Buhari. Not so?
At least you don't deny that El-Rufai abused Buhari in the past. That already is a good thing.
Re: Fayose Is A Dreamer...Lere Olayinka (2014) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
donseeker8:
Fine babe, but unfortunately, no brain!.what has insult got to do with this she said her opinion... you that have a retard brain what have u been using it for... to support a tyrant humm... if u don't understand what the girl is trying to say it's better u stick to ur self... Oye nzuzu...ndi Ofe nmanu i just cant believe someone would just say something out without thinking... am sure you dont have brain to think right thats why you are clueless on commenting reasonably
inability to comprehend a write up is ur problem....the person is trying to quote what El rufai said about Buhari.. u need to grow up quickly and stop behaving like a day old chick.
av heard you buh now please ask her what the quote got to do with the topic if its not that she also support what el rufai said...
Re: Fayose Is A Dreamer...Lere Olayinka (2014) by Walelavender(m): 12:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
Spewed trash for the future. Let the digging continue. Politicians without morals.
Iskanchi

1 Like

Re: Fayose Is A Dreamer...Lere Olayinka (2014) by MyMouth(m): 12:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
skywalker001:
Why are u attacking the innocent girl ? It is u dat should go for brain surgery 2 b able 2 undastand wat she meant. Are u saying El-rufai didn't mak d statement or wat ar u insinuating ? She relate the statement to the thread and u couldn't undastand. Receive sense in Jesus name...
leofab pls 4giv him cuz na him brai
n dy fall him hand
For ur mind, u have said something abi? Ok, go ahead and ask her for her number now, because I know that is what a scambag like u intends to do! Yeye fowl!

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Is A Dreamer...Lere Olayinka (2014) by Kosy79(f): 12:27pm On Jul 11, 2016
donseeker8:
inability to comprehend a write up is a problem u..the person is trying to quote what El rufai said about Buhari.. u need to grow up quickly and stop behaving like a day old chick.
Fine babe, but unfortunately, no brain!.what has insult got to do with this she said her opinion... you that have a retard brain what have u been using it for... to support a tyrant humm... if u don't understand what the girl is trying to say it's better u stick to ur self... Oye nzuzu...ndi Ofe nmanu
Don't mind d@ dude. He first insulted d girl and yet d girl replied him maturedly and he is freaking out loosing his cool telling everyone here that he is foolish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Is A Dreamer...Lere Olayinka (2014) by MrImole: 12:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
Mtchew!

You can do better.

In politics, there are only permanent interests.

Lere Olayinka, Segun Oni, Bunmi Ojo and Wale Ojo Lanre were all supporting Prince Dayo Adeyeye then. Adeyeye was a political son to Chief Segun Oni and he would have followed Oni to APC if not for to intervention of President Jonathan that promised to give him ministerial appointment and Ekiti gubernatorial ticket under PDP in 2018. Lere Olayinka decided to follow Prince Dayo Adeyeye and he swore that he would never go to APC due to how Kayode Fayemi maltreated him, It was Adeyeye that asked Lere Olayinka to support Fayose, these things happened around May 2014, a month to the gubernatorial election.
Re: Fayose Is A Dreamer...Lere Olayinka (2014) by SucreB: 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
wow.....this is a real politician. see how he victoriously won people's heart by diverting their attention. no wonder hes the new PRO for Fayose.

i like you jere "Lere". Keep it up!
Re: Fayose Is A Dreamer...Lere Olayinka (2014) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
MyMouth:

also tinkin same o...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Stand With Nigeria Protest: Anti Riot Police Vans Spotted In Abuja (Photos) / Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results / 80th Birthday Dinner: Soyinka Replies Rivers Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.