Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,983 members, 7,873,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:01 AM

Niger Delta Crisis: Count Me Out Of Any Dialogue With Govt – Dokubo Asari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Crisis: Count Me Out Of Any Dialogue With Govt – Dokubo Asari (18346 Views)

Recession Worsens On Niger Delta Crisis, Despite Agric Rebounds - Thisdaylive / Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis / Buhari Vows To Explore Fastest Means To End Niger Delta Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Crisis: Count Me Out Of Any Dialogue With Govt – Dokubo Asari by attackgat: 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
Marthaodion:

You see yourself, if there is true progress in the nation, it will affect all the states. So what are you trying to say? Also if I am right, I think the oil producing states gets the biggest allocation which is also a good thing, but what are their governor's and representatives doing with their money?
You see, some of the food crops you eat are from other parts of the nation. Most times, these agitations are based on selfish motions. All parts of the body is important.

Of course the agitation is for selfish reasons. Dokubo and his people in the Niger-Delta know they don't need Nigeria. With their Oil and Gas wealth, they can buy all the foreign rice in Japan and all the Tomatoes in Spain. They can afford to be selfish, Nigeria needs them much more than they need Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Crisis: Count Me Out Of Any Dialogue With Govt – Dokubo Asari by josephni12: 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
bobchigar:
When the negotiation with Boko Haram failed, the Nigerian armed forces are there to eliminate them. It is not that the Govt is afraid to face the so called militant groups but the Nigeria govt is strategically preparing his case before the international law so that it can claimed that it has tried all the means to reach dialogue with the militants but they refused to embrace dialogue.

I used to laugh when I see this group of people threatening the peace of this country because of the ammunition they claimed to have. Can they have ammunition more than Nigeria Govt? They better wise up now and embrace dialogue before it is too late.

The pathetic aspect of it is that if the govt looses its armed forces the innocents will also suffer.
stop being silly can u fight who you can't see Nigeria has numerous records of human rights abuse from shite to ipob and many more the government is confused only thing they are good is to harass civilians

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Crisis: Count Me Out Of Any Dialogue With Govt – Dokubo Asari by Alaanyihaji(m): 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2016
Flexherbal:
When are we going to experience the change we voted for?
the change is here already. The control of all parastatals and arms of government hitherto in the south have been effectively changed to the north. Or which change are you still expecting?

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Crisis: Count Me Out Of Any Dialogue With Govt – Dokubo Asari by maxzzo1(m): 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
omo this guy fat ooooo grin
The guy huge u to zee him.....
Re: Niger Delta Crisis: Count Me Out Of Any Dialogue With Govt – Dokubo Asari by Mac1807: 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
Who cares

1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Crisis: Count Me Out Of Any Dialogue With Govt – Dokubo Asari by tonykel1(m): 1:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
Civil War things loading
Re: Niger Delta Crisis: Count Me Out Of Any Dialogue With Govt – Dokubo Asari by kickhard: 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
With re-structuring, Nigeria can be greater than anyone had imagined.
Without re-structuring, any progress will be reversed after few decades at most.
Yes, the unity of the various Nigerian ethnic nationalities is very important but the terms of our existence have to be fair and seen to so by the majority, which is not the case now.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Crisis: Count Me Out Of Any Dialogue With Govt – Dokubo Asari by Lionhearted511: 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
Lol. Thank you Asari. Don't negotiate with terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Crisis: Count Me Out Of Any Dialogue With Govt – Dokubo Asari by erico2k2(m): 7:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
TheBiafran:
EDI ABALI is pure IGBO
buruburu is pure IGBO AKA GBURUBGURU
and after, some demented folks will come here and begin to vibrate via their iberibelistically hyper karid mumubility that THERE ARE ZERO IGBOS in the SS ndi mbgu na acho ndi ha ga edufu
We use the word*Biko in Urhobo and have a name Ufouma, so we are Igbos too
Una nor go hear word nah by force to be IPOB or BIAFRA??
Re: Niger Delta Crisis: Count Me Out Of Any Dialogue With Govt – Dokubo Asari by girlfriendsnatc: 3:46pm On Jul 12, 2016
ichommy:
ABUJA – Following reports of planned negotiations between the federal government and the Niger Delta Avengers, NDA, the leader of Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer Force, Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo Asari has broken his silence, warning against his inclusion in the negotiation team.

Dokubo-Asari Dokubo-Asari He also warned against associating his name in the matter, stating categorically that he had not appointed anyone to be his representatives.

Asari who was former national president of Ijaw Youth Congress and also the leader of Niger Delta Peoples Salvation Front, NDPSF, vowed never to negotiate with the government of President Mohammadu Buhari.

He instead accused the President of waging a genocide war against the Ijaw nation, saying that the President was paying lip service to the negotiation plan.

Asari who conveyed his views through a public disclaimer he splashed on his Facebook wall on Sunday night, stating that he believed in the cause of Ijaw Nation,Niger Delta Region and The United States of Biafra(USB).

He warned that ” for every action there must be an equal and opposite reaction….You can’t sow to the winds and expect not to harvest a whirlwind in return.”

The former warlord stated that he would never condemn the activities of the Niger Delta Avengers, NDA, saying that unless there was a Sovereign National Conference, SNC, was convoked on issues of Ijaw, Niger Delta region and USB, and a plebiscite that would be monitored by the United Nations, UN, there would be no peace in the mentioned territories.

Asari wrote: “The public should note that I,Alhaji Mujahid Abubakr Dokubo-Asari,Alabo Edi Abali -Abala Buruburu 1 of Kalabari had not entered,directed,appointed or delegated any person or group of persons to negotiate or enter into dialogue with any president,vice president,governor,minister,national security adviser,any committee or institution in furtherance of the nigerian states pretension to the pursuance of peace in the occupied Ijaw,Niger Delta Region and The United States of Biafra(USB). “Therefore, anybody who had presented himself/herself claiming to me or represent me in any manner of discussion, fora or conference in furtherance of this pretentious negotiation or dialogue is a fraud and therefore should not be accorded any recognition as a person representing me, the Niger Delta Peoples Salvation Front and Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer Force.

“I am convinced and firmly believe that the occupation gambari and their collaborators in the Nigerian state led by General Muhammadu Buhari is not interested in any or in any type of peace in Ijaw, the Niger Delta Region,In the Territories of the United States of Biafra or even in any part of nigeria. “The body language of general Muhammadu Buhari is to carry out a genocide and a pogrom against the Ijaw,Niger Delta and the United States of Biafra(USB). “Therefore,there is no way I will be hoodwinked to be part of any sham that the government of the nigerian state led by General Muhammadu Buhari is masquerading as negotiation or dialogue that will lead to peace in the aforesaid territories….

The same way the bride Amnesty was introduced-which I and the volunteers rejected-was used to bribe the faint hearted amongst our compatriots,the cult gangs and fraternities,and the criminal elements in the Niger Delta to allow the our hydro carbon resources-which is our God given and exclusively belong to us- to be freely extracted to satisfy the extravagant and immoral appetite of the gambari and their collaborators… “Today most of the recipients of the Amnesty Bribe are full of regrets and wish that they turn back the hands of clock.

“In furtherance to the above stated reasons,I have no cause to be part of any negotiation or dialogue in the present general Muhammadu Buhari contrived crisis in the Ijaw territories to give him an excuse to carry out his well thought out plan to execute his genocide and pogrom against us….since I am not a member of the Niger Delta Avengers or any of the other internet groups trying to obliterate the shine of the heroic explores of the Niger Delta Avengers….Some people had severally opined that if I am not an Avenger I should publicly disclaim them…Why should I do so? What is my business to be a busybody in this matter?Why should I take pannadol for someone else headache? I will never disclaim,denounce or condemn the Niger Delta Avenger….

“For I am a known advocate of this truism that for every action there must be an equal and opposite reaction….You can’t sow to the winds and expect not to harvest a whirlwind in return. “Finally,the public should know that I am not part of any negotiation or dialogue and had not mandated,nominated,appointed or authorized any person or group of persons to represent me in any dialogue or negotiation with the government of the Nigerian state led by general Muhammadu Buhari. “My believe is that only a SOVEREIGN NATIONAL CONFERENCE with the resolution for a PLEBISCITE SUPERVISED BY THE UNITED NATION can lead to permanent peace in Ijaw,Niger Delta and the Biafran territories.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/niger-delta-crisis-count-dialogue-govt-dokubo-asari/

United States of Biafra Oh my goodness, I didn't know this fat adulterated aboki wannabe is now a drunk comedian grin! It's not only a USB country they'll form, they'll form Keyboard too cheesy. If that imaginary country the delusional ibos call Biafra were to exist, it will be a Cocaine Republic of Biafra - the drug trafficking capital of the world. Thankfully that won't happen, so someone should wake this fat potential-fugitive man from his drunk dream.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Olanipekun Olukoyede As EFCC New Secretary / Jubilation In Kebbi As Bagudu Pays New Minimum Wage Of N30,000 / Peter Obi: Subsidy Must Go, I Will Remove It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.