Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,830 members, 7,915,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:48 PM

When Last Did You Use Pepper Hand To Touch Your Penis - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / When Last Did You Use Pepper Hand To Touch Your Penis (502 Views)

World Sleep Day 2018: When Last Did You Sleep For 7 To 8 Hours At Night? / What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You / How Long Do You Use Your Toothbrush Before You Change It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Last Did You Use Pepper Hand To Touch Your Penis by keemlenski(m): 11:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
mine was today,its been long I grounded pepper,forgotten I haven't washed my hands properly.
Omo it was no funny after I urinated.
Re: When Last Did You Use Pepper Hand To Touch Your Penis by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 10, 2016
Are u for real.... undecided nawa oh....
Re: When Last Did You Use Pepper Hand To Touch Your Penis by Perfecttouch(m): 11:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
keemlenski:
mine was today,its been long I grounded pepper,forgotten I haven't washed my hands properly.
Omo it was no funny after I urinated.
na today o
Re: When Last Did You Use Pepper Hand To Touch Your Penis by DucheSsMerezz(f): 1:06am On Jul 11, 2016
grin

(1) (Reply)

The Dangers Of Self-medication And Treatment [part 1] - Doctorsoffice.ng / Three Methods Of Health Protection For Chronic Prostatitis / Scientists Warn Of New Disease Called ‘zombie Pathogens’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.