Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,664 members, 7,979,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 04:06 AM

24 Hours Uninterrupted Power - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power (2475 Views)

Gnami & Pakau In Kaduna Record Two-Year Uninterrupted Power Supply – FG / 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! / 18 Hours Uninterrupted Electricity Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power by jmichlins(m): 7:35am On Jul 11, 2016
Rain don come so what do you expect. Yet to see improvement in my area and hope to see it before the dams run out of water
Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power by dadebayo1(m): 7:48am On Jul 11, 2016
Seems like my area was not left out.. Iwo Road axis ibadan we have had light since Saturday morning but they just took it this morning grin. Thumbs up to the officials working hard to ensure light remains constant.. I just pray it is not a fluke cause the last time we had 19hrs of power supply we eventually had four days of darkness after the 19hrs.. grin
Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power by JohnieWalker(m): 9:19am On Jul 11, 2016
tayebest:

Zaria surprise me since after sallah! shocked
I dey yu bro
Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power by MrEverest(m): 9:22am On Jul 11, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
why are u a saddist, everyone is happy and u are thinking how to be sad, d light is coming from ipp and dam.
If being a realist makes me a sadist, then I refuse to be a jolly fellow! Its because of the lies you guys keep telling yourselves that have kept your country in this misreble state. Wake up and smell the coffee!!

1 Like

Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 11, 2016
tis true ooo
I've had light since yesterday till now....
what is wrong??
Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power by dadebayo1(m): 10:03am On Jul 11, 2016
DDeliverer:
tis true ooo

I've had light since yesterday till now....

what is wrong??

Good morning sir... Bros DDeliverer I greet you sir
Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power by PhantomD(m): 10:11am On Jul 11, 2016
I base in the supposed power state Niger (minna). I dunno what's happening but the power supply is still too bad... only 2 hours out of 48 hours..
Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power by buharisbae(f): 10:53am On Jul 11, 2016
I tot it was only my area ooo the power improved since on Saturday I can boldly say I've been bathing with shower thru out then

I'm happy tho I hope NDA will cool down and stop the bombing so this country can progress

God bless Nigeria!
Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power by dadebayo1(m): 11:20am On Jul 11, 2016
The light is back at iwo Road axis... grin
Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 11, 2016
You sound very intelligent, patriotic and Interesting. Keep it up. #myobservationsfromyourposts

buharisbae:
I tot it was only my area ooo the power improved since on Saturday I can boldly say I've been bathing with shower thru out then

I'm happy tho I hope NDA will cool down and stop the bombing so this country can progress

God bless Nigeria!
Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power by dadebayo1(m): 12:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
They have taking the light ooo....
Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power by cornelin(m): 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
minister of light is working, u wailers are not commending him, before now only my area in benin enjoy more than 24hrs, but now everyone in benin enjoy 24hrs for d first time at d same time
pls, whr in Benin do U live? Because here in Ugbowo axis it has been stark darkness for over four days and counting ...
Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power by DelGardo: 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
omogin:
Seems PHCN is test running 24hours power supply where I live. Or maybe the guy meant to put it off has been electrocuted

That was funny...
Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power by Yampotatocarrot(m): 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
Iyana-Ipaja/Mulero areas of Lagos..... the light have been constant that I had to ask someone if they changed the transformers meant for the area. #Thought they were even trying to welcome me b4 I heard its been that way for some weeks#
Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power by dustmalik(m): 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
Light is suppose to have improved in most places right now. If you are not having sufficient power supply, just know that someone who has the power to switch off or on your power is your problem. The fact is that the human factor will always come to play.

Here in Abuja, some places are virtually having 24 hours supply while others still suffer to an extent. As long as humans have the sole power to on or off your light whenever they deem fit, just expect anything.

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘nigerians Still Believe In President Buhari’, – Apc / Tension In Imo : Okorocha Thugs Stop Evacuation Of Refuse / We Increased Northern Slots In SSS Because Of Federal Character- Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.