Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,826 members, 7,872,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:38 PM

'love You To Pieces-ali Baba Celebrates His Wife As She Turns A Year Older - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'love You To Pieces-ali Baba Celebrates His Wife As She Turns A Year Older (711 Views)

Mary Akpobome's 50th Birthday: Ali Baba Celebrates His Wife (Photos) / Ali Baba Celebrates His 53rd Birthday. See Then Vs Now Photos / Comedian Yan Baba Celebrates His Birthday With Hilarious Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'love You To Pieces-ali Baba Celebrates His Wife As She Turns A Year Older by tosin400: 5:47am On Jul 11, 2016
[img]http://4.bp..com/-LjTmicF5lik/V4L9aPSz5yI/AAAAAAAEFPY/3NPyYwn64KcUkGmlUmXzdoZCM_27y8pvACLcB/s1600/Screenshot_2016-07-11-00-02-41.png[/img]

Veteran comedian, Ali Baba is celebrating his wife anddirector of Heritage Bank,Mary Akporobomerere..

He wrote

happy birthday to my darling wife, #MummyMary #MaryB #MB #MTO... #July11th God will make your joy full. He will lead you. He will light you high. He will protect you. He will envelope you with his grace and post you to great destinations. He will guide your thoughts and utterances. He will give wings to your dreams. He will open doors for you to walk through. His angels will watch over you day and night.... You shall be blessed. You shall be a blessing. Your children will be blessed. Your friends will celebrate you. You shall not want. The evening of your life will be of reflections of a great life. You shall be mentioned for Good. Your health shall never fail. You will be sought after for greatness. You will be favored by all who meet you. Happy birthday my love, my friend, my confidant, my prayer warrior, my support, my cheerleader, my critic, MTO, my business partner, my senior special adviser, Ochuko, the apple of God's eye... MaryB. Love you pieces

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/11/love-you-to-pieces-ali-baba-celebrates-his-wife-as-she-turns-a-year-older/

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3, FynestBoi
Re: 'love You To Pieces-ali Baba Celebrates His Wife As She Turns A Year Older by tosin400: 5:47am On Jul 11, 2016
hbd ma
Re: 'love You To Pieces-ali Baba Celebrates His Wife As She Turns A Year Older by pendusky(m): 5:54am On Jul 11, 2016
tosin400:

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3, FynestBoi

Must you guys call these guys name??
Re: 'love You To Pieces-ali Baba Celebrates His Wife As She Turns A Year Older by Smellymouth: 6:04am On Jul 11, 2016
Hbd ma
Re: 'love You To Pieces-ali Baba Celebrates His Wife As She Turns A Year Older by Tolexander: 6:13am On Jul 11, 2016
Happy birthday Ali Mama!
Re: 'love You To Pieces-ali Baba Celebrates His Wife As She Turns A Year Older by jazinogold(m): 6:29am On Jul 11, 2016
HBD!!!

Sometimes you don't need much of hard work, all you need is God's grace. I made this conclusion from the just concluded 2016 Euro competition, where France played hosts. An average Portugal team struggled through the group stages and progressed to the round of 16 as the "BEST LOSERS". That same Portugal team has gone on to lift the trophy last night even when the famous Cristiano Ronaldo was forced out due to an ankle injury. And who says you can't win because you have lost before? Tell him about the GOD of PORTUGAL. Even when people maim at you because you are finding it difficult to make it, just let them know of the GOD of PORTUGAL. When you have this great God all you do is win! win!! win!!! Congratulations to CR7 and TeamPortugal.

Have a wonderful week ahead
Re: 'love You To Pieces-ali Baba Celebrates His Wife As She Turns A Year Older by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 11, 2016
hbd to her
Re: 'love You To Pieces-ali Baba Celebrates His Wife As She Turns A Year Older by Mztarstrechy(m): 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
hbd

(1) (Reply)

Do We Resemble? / List Of Top 5 Songs This Week You Might Like To Download - Noblegist.com / Eldee Is One Of The Reasons I Call Nigerians Illiterates – Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.