Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,999 members, 7,919,184 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:33 PM

What Do You Have To Say About The Euro 2016 Closing Ceremony? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Do You Have To Say About The Euro 2016 Closing Ceremony? (979 Views)

Checkout What Selfish C.ronaldo Did After The Euro 2016 Triumph / PICTURES: England And Russia Fans Clashed In France (euro 2016), Turns Bloody. / Euro 2016 Fixtures - Naija Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Have To Say About The Euro 2016 Closing Ceremony? by GistMeInfo: 7:56am On Jul 11, 2016
What do you have to say about the Euro 2016 Closing Ceremony?
As for me, I think it's wack. They could have done better.

Re: What Do You Have To Say About The Euro 2016 Closing Ceremony? by gbugbru(m): 8:09am On Jul 11, 2016
As for me, it shows how God can lift one out of failure to Glory. Can't imagine from best losers to the champion. It doesn't easily come by, it's rear. For all of us that feel the world has nothing for, just want to tell you that God has something for you. Just stick to it

(1) (Reply)

Epl Week 2: Paul Merson Predictions. / Very Impressive Crowd Turnout At 3SC Vs Lobi Stars (NPFL) / Planes Fly Over Arsenal Vs WBA Match To Protest Against Arsene Wenger (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.