Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,206 members, 7,873,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:08 PM

Photos From The Unveiling Of Spar Calabar Mall - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photos From The Unveiling Of Spar Calabar Mall (25960 Views)

Overcrowded Port Harcourt Mall On Christmas Day (Photos) / Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos / SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The Unveiling Of Spar Calabar Mall by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:57am On Jul 11, 2016
Source: http://brainnewsng.com/see-photos-from-the-unveiling-of-calabar-mall/

By Eyo Nse,

Calabar Mall, also known as Spar Calabar Mall was officially launch on Wednesday 6 July 2016.

As Customers rush in hundreds to observe the beautiful environment and to acquire their favourite goods from the mail.

It is owned and managed by Spar Nigeria.

The Calabar Mall is situated beside the popular Cultural Center, Calabar Municipality Brainnews NG Gathered.

See Photos from the launch below:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Spar Calabar Mall by Evergreen4(m): 11:58am On Jul 11, 2016
Dedicating this FTC to glory008, my E-wife
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Spar Calabar Mall by Francon(f): 1:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
Seen
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Spar Calabar Mall by Ayomi088(m): 1:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
Ehen....Ok
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Spar Calabar Mall by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
when next we are in calabar, we shall shop.

5 Likes

Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Spar Calabar Mall by Franchise21(m): 1:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
[size=25] NICE [/size]
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Spar Calabar Mall by Proffdada: 1:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Spar Calabar Mall by stonemind(f): 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
B
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Spar Calabar Mall by Spells(m): 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
9ice one.... Gbamu Gbamu geegi geegi

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Spar Calabar Mall by Goddex: 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
ngh
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Spar Calabar Mall by IamLEGEND1: 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
What else?
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Spar Calabar Mall by ruggedboy01: 1:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
Nice cheesy grin
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Spar Calabar Mall by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
money no dey. money no dey.
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Spar Calabar Mall by ilako(m): 1:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
ok
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Spar Calabar Mall by dogstyle007(m): 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
HMMMMM "NA WA"
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Spar Calabar Mall by fpeter(f): 1:31pm On Jul 11, 2016
at least our youths will get employment there.
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Spar Calabar Mall by gbaskiboy: 1:31pm On Jul 11, 2016
I know most of them will be on look out to buy dog meat A.k.a 404 grin
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Spar Calabar Mall by manuel80(m): 1:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
thumbs up
and someone will tell me there's no money
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Spar Calabar Mall by manuel80(m): 1:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
thumbs up
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Spar Calabar Mall by Kobicove(m): 1:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
I think Spar wanted to 'beat' Shoprite to the market in Calabar grin

6 Likes

Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Spar Calabar Mall by madenigga(m): 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
manuel80:
thumbs up

money no dae at all o, check if u wud see anybody with shopping tram der or bag, they just came to snap pics nd go.
population wise amongst all d states that got malls this 2016 calabar performed d poorest that says alot.
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Spar Calabar Mall by comeandmarry: 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
Dis is not a club or cinema,why do jobless ppl flood the place for no other reason than to take endless useless pictures or highest na bottled water.

60 percent og naijas think if you buy bottled water and flaunt it,then you are ajeh,say apako no fit buy bottled water.
Dumb country
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Spar Calabar Mall by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
Multinationals are taking over our economy and we are happy. Shoprite, SPAR are foreign companies who will repatriate their profits to their home states.

The government need to put restrictions on what MNCs can do in Nigeria, that's what we call ECONOMIC NATIONALISM. We need to look inwards.

I'm sure Just Rite and other Nigerian stores wouldn't have gotten publicities like this.

5 Likes

Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Spar Calabar Mall by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Spar Calabar Mall by Ada9103(f): 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
Them de sell boyfriend's denim?
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Spar Calabar Mall by IkpuMmadu: 1:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
Spars and shoprites are repatriating capital back to Nigeria while idiots are happy shopping there. Why can't we have our own retail chain. These South Africans have taken over the Nigerian economy from MTN to AIRTEL to DSTV to many others.

Giant of Africa for mouth

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Spar Calabar Mall by gallantmoi: 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
employment?
they pay secondary leavers 12k per month?
I am sure their cashiers will earn less than 30k a month.
We are watching.
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Spar Calabar Mall by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
fpeter:
at least our youths will get employment there.

Yes, thats the most eye catching merit for me
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Spar Calabar Mall by PROVERBZ(m): 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
IkpuMmadu:
Spars and shoprites are repatriating capital back to Nigeria while idiots are happy shopping there. Why can't we have our own retail chain. These South Africans have taken over the Nigerian economy from MTN to AIRTEL to DSTV to many others.

Giant of Africa for mouth
I thought the article stated that it was owned by a Nigerian organisation

or is it other wise??
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Spar Calabar Mall by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
Malls are the only modern looking places you enter in naija and you think you are in overseas

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fast Moving Business Ideas In Nigeria / GTBank MD Position: War Between Segun Agbaje And Fola Adeola? / Pos Now Available For Quickteller Paypoint Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.