Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,327 members, 7,881,220 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:36 PM

Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life (31000 Views)

New Facebook App To Combine Ads On Whatsap And Facebook In One App / Top 10 Android Apps By Nigerians That Will Change Your Life / Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by ifybaby555: 1:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
dapaiks:
whatsapp me on 07030320807

i've added you up.
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by ifybaby555: 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
Mckandre:
pls add me also on whatsapp, hope to hear from u

drop your number, so i could add you on Whatsapp. or you
send me a pm, so that i'll give you my Whatsapp number.
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by ifybaby555: 1:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
nobsalis:

thanks bro... but I don't knw how to Pm Ooo... pls Pm me den I follow suite... no vex. better still we can still do it via WhatsApp... its all your choice bro cuz u r d BOSS

drop your number, so i could add you on Whatsapp.
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by ifybaby555: 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
Mckandre:
pls add me also on whatsapp, hope to hear from u

drop your number, so i could add you on Whatsapp. or you
send me a pm, so that i'll give you my Whatsapp number.
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by MillionDollars: 1:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
Textnow
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Okay
so not even a date?
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by stainlex(m): 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
FILEBE:
Quora
Ted
Utorrent
Kick starter
Instructables

For the games. Soccerhero holding it down for me.

zyonnista
Veekid, officialdayo,Roidatom , profem1, Mattex001 ,stainlex , Richiy,
Never knew people use Quora in Naija like this o. That Quora is like the best thing to happen to internet. Guys. Can we connect to share some interesting topics we have come across on Quora and Ted? Maybe we create a whatsapp group or something. #likeminds.

Nice concept. I'm addicted to Quora o! Oya create group nao..I'm game.
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by mizzbouqui(f): 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2016
dancok:
so not even a date?
Nope undecided
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by Marlvin(m): 5:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
.God bless you•••••you will not suffer at all

#chuckles. .
Apparently you're also a fan ?
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by ladyF(f): 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
franciskaine:
duolingo is a very nice app. Try merriam dictionary latest version, D game in it will wow u.
hian! Just did one game on the dictionary, the easiest level 4/10. cry I no do again biko... grin
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
ladyF:

hian! Just did one game on the dictionary, the easiest level 4/10. cry I no do again biko... grin
keep trying u hear, the questions are repeated. Just be observant to aid mastery. grin
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by ladyF(f): 3:21am On Jul 14, 2016
franciskaine:
keep trying u hear, the questions are repeated. Just be observant to aid mastery. grin
lol... The tin hard o... grin
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 14, 2016
ladyF:

lol... The tin hard o... grin
the answers are at d end of each question though. cool
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by ladyF(f): 10:18am On Jul 14, 2016
franciskaine:
the answers are at d end of each question though. cool
cry
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by Viole(f): 10:30am On Jul 14, 2016
Mckandre:
Megabox hd
mobdro
free movies box extended app

with these apps buying of movies or subscribing to dstv is a thing of the past just plug ur HDMI cable to ur tv and u ve a full home multimedia.

Best apps ever!

pls where can I get that Cable and are there Choice TVs that it only works on?
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by Tholley(m): 10:45am On Jul 14, 2016
Mathway. Please who knows how to get a free premium account on this app
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by ayobami52(m): 10:59am On Jul 14, 2016
Camscanner
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by nobsalis: 11:11am On Jul 14, 2016
ifybaby555:

drop your number, so i could add you on Whatsapp.

alright.... Below is my whatsapp number...: 08064922098 expecting a whatsapp message from u any moment from now. Thanks in advance tho
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by FILEBE(m): 11:42am On Jul 14, 2016
stainlex:

Nice concept. I'm addicted to Quora o! Oya create group nao..I'm game.

Pls message me your number.
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by Mckandre(m): 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2016
Viole:

pls where can I get that Cable and are there Choice TVs that it only works on?
if ure in lagos, u can check out alaba market for the phone type HDMI cable, make sure specify the type ie the mini mouth type otherwise u will end up buying the big type that's for laptops and projectors. for the TV, recent flat screen(LED) TVs like LG,HiSense,SAMSUNG etc comes with it, just ask dem if it has an HDMI port.

before doing all these,make sure ur phone came with the HDMI port.

Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by temitope06(m): 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Hi

Howdy, how u doing? How can I get in touch?
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by mizzbouqui(f): 6:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
temitope06:

Howdy, how u doing? How can I get in touch?
Sorry I dunno
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by CAPTIVATOR: 8:23pm On Jul 14, 2016
smasher1:
JW Library app
same here bro
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by Phunkyposh(f): 4:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
eosigwe:
how will you, when its only picmix u know
Says who?!
Not everyone has to be an App freak!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Smallieee Buys Iphone From U.K, ships to Ogun, gets Box Of Pen / Whatsapp Amazing New Features For Recalling Your Messages / The Price Of 500MB Of Mobile Data In Nigeria & Across The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.