Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,634 members, 7,901,949 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:09 PM

EXPOSED! My Uncle Rapes Me Four Times A Week – 14-year Old Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EXPOSED! My Uncle Rapes Me Four Times A Week – 14-year Old Girl (826 Views)

Missing 14-Year-Old Girl Hidden By 43-Year-Old Neighbor For 2-Day Sex In Lagos / Old Uncle Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl After Luring Her With Biscuit (Photos) / "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED! My Uncle Rapes Me Four Times A Week – 14-year Old Girl by pitimock: 2:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
READ THE FULL NEWS @ http://crownloaded.com/2016/07/11/exposed-uncle-rapes-four-times-week-14-year-old-girl/
According to Kemifilani’s blog, they claimed that the young girl was brought to Lagos by her uncle in after he assured of her of obtaining quality education in Lagos but he turned her into a sex slave instead. The victim, whose mother lives in Mali, added that the 27-year-old uncle, had sex with her four times in a week between 2013 and 2016.
After her uncle assured her of keeping the relationship a secret, the girl could not no longer cope with the torture as she confided with her best friend in school who advised her of reporting the case to the police. This eventually led to the arrest of her uncle by the Isokoko division.

READ MORE AND PHOTO @ http://crownloaded.com/2016/07/11/exposed-uncle-rapes-four-times-week-14-year-old-girl/
Re: EXPOSED! My Uncle Rapes Me Four Times A Week – 14-year Old Girl by Maghan37: 6:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
May end up castrated. May Allah have mercy on our soul because d level of sin human's leave in is unprecedented. Hence God will exact his vengeance which has already started. grin

(1) (Reply)

‘I Wanted To Sell My Son’s Head For Money’ – Suspect(photo) / Suspected Ritualist Caught With Mutilated Human Hand In Osun State (photos) / Scam Alert!! See The Message I Got. And My Reply..(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.