Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,750 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:50 AM

5 Lies Every Nigerian Woman Tells Her Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Lies Every Nigerian Woman Tells Her Man (1436 Views)

"I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Lies Every Nigerian Woman Tells Her Man by lolaxavier(m): 5:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
Women never lie.
We tell small untruths flavoured with vanilla. If you really believed these, we should send you back to kindergarten. The truth is everyone lies.

Women also tell lies. I believe I hear some Naija guys clapping and cheering in the background as I write this. I won’t sugarcoat things.

Here are the top lies every woman tells:

1. He’s just a friend
I bet a lot of guys will read this, then go query their babes. Often times, he is not just a friend. We just don’t wahala so we claim friendship. But sometimes, a male jogging buddy is just that. A jogging buddy.

2. It wasn’t expensive
Just multiply the figure in your head by at least 40. When we say that about after we’ve just gone shopping, just be like:

3. I just threw an outfit together
This is a major lie. We spent hours planning the perfect outfit to wear on that date with you.

4. I’m fine
If you ask what’s wrong, we’d say we’re fine. Even though we clearly aren’t. And If you don’t ask? You should be making your last confessions to a priest at that time.

5. I love sports
A girl will tell you she loves sports (say football) then proceed to put CR7 in Chelsea and tell you Beckham still plays football. Lol, we just do this because we like you.

Re: 5 Lies Every Nigerian Woman Tells Her Man by fairygodgodess(f): 5:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
Lol, it's all gender ogringringrin

Are u a transgender ni op?
Re: 5 Lies Every Nigerian Woman Tells Her Man by ladyF(f): 5:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
You're my one and only bae, there is no other kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Lies Every Nigerian Woman Tells Her Man by vicstar(m): 5:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
• • • • • Mehn!!! The "m" after yo moniker...
Got me thinking... lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Lies Every Nigerian Woman Tells Her Man by lolaxavier(m): 6:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
fairygodgodess:
Lol, it's all gender ogringringrin

Are u a transgender ni op?

Rara o...I am a complete man o. If you are in doubt, we can conduct some INTRUSIVE testing grin, just you and i together only. lipsrsealed
Can't you see source ni? Just copied and paste.
Re: 5 Lies Every Nigerian Woman Tells Her Man by lolaxavier(m): 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
vicstar:

You are on your own.
Re: 5 Lies Every Nigerian Woman Tells Her Man by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
I'm not aa gold-digger and i'm not interested in ur money

1 Like

Re: 5 Lies Every Nigerian Woman Tells Her Man by nairalife2013(m): 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
vicstar:

grin
Re: 5 Lies Every Nigerian Woman Tells Her Man by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 6:09pm On Jul 11, 2016
Festivalofholi:
.kikikikikiki••••
Re: 5 Lies Every Nigerian Woman Tells Her Man by fairygodgodess(f): 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
lolaxavier:

Rara o...I am a complete man o. If you are in doubt, we can conduct some testing, just you and i together only. lipsrsealed
Can't you see source ni? Just copied and paste.

Lol, Okay o.
Re: 5 Lies Every Nigerian Woman Tells Her Man by lolaxavier(m): 6:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
Festivalofholi:

A week after saying this, they will now remember they want to pay school fees and start putting their whole problem on your head.
Re: 5 Lies Every Nigerian Woman Tells Her Man by vicstar(m): 6:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
lolaxavier:

You are on your own.

Re: 5 Lies Every Nigerian Woman Tells Her Man by lolaxavier(m): 7:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
Re: 5 Lies Every Nigerian Woman Tells Her Man by Headlesschicken(m): 7:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
grin If only dis wia d lies women do tell,dis world cld v been a better place... Wen u hear my ex lie,na then u go knw say devil still dey learn work...
Re: 5 Lies Every Nigerian Woman Tells Her Man by lolaxavier(m): 9:31pm On Jul 11, 2016
Headlesschicken:
grin If only dis wia d lies women do tell,dis world cld v been a better place... Wen u hear my ex lie,na then u go knw say devil still dey learn work...

cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why Are You Still Single? '#singlebecause' Is Trending On Twitter / Fake Titties Guys Beware (pics) / If You Used This and You are Still Single. you need deliverance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.