Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,756 members, 7,875,895 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

The Making Of A Balance Homemaker - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Making Of A Balance Homemaker (377 Views)

The Voluntary Making Of A Single Mother : Right Or Wrong? / How To Strike A Balance Between Your Love Life And Your Children / Women's Involvement In The Decision-making Of The Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Making Of A Balance Homemaker by bikwas007(m): 6:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
When I created this blog, all I wanted to do was to share my ideas and recipes on snacks and drinks but while I was pondering over it, I realized that a woman needs more than just varieties of foods and snacks to make a perfect home - how about the care and maintenance
of her personal office (kitchen), how about her local dish recipe, how about gardening right behind her kitchen doors, how about coaching on skills to manage her home and work at the same time, all these are not easy task so it worth blogging about.

Someone reading this may say, "thank God am single". But Sweetheart you won't be single forever. So learn it now and do it right we the time comes.
Some other persons will say, "am the man so I dont care". Hahaha..... Hello hubby/hubby to be, you should care or better still share the link with the women in your life - sisters, wife, mother and female friends and they will be inspired.

Ladies and gentlemen, join me daily as we unveil - The Homemaker and her first priority. Your comments and suggestions are highly welcome so we can make something wonderful out of these.
WELCOME ON BOARD!!!.

http://happistarplace..com.ng/2016/07/the-making-of-balance-homemaker.html#more

(1) (Reply)

Married To Referee / What Is Diabetes Mellitus The Silent Killer And Who Can Get It? / TO Let:-room Self Contain(s) @ Palmgrove, Onipanu-fadeyi & Matori-ladipo, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.