Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,405 members, 7,901,114 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:06 AM

My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf (19334 Views)

If You Want Him, Go For Him / A Lady Stuck In Traffic Was Pressed To Urinate, See What She Did (photos) / This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by princy80(m): 5:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
after reading an absurd post and now this, maybe I have to research on d part of the body females think with!

how can someone with brains allow another person to piss inside her?
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by satowind(m): 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
Darkchocolate:

Only a stupid person would not think of all the scenarios I just gave. No need to be experienced or a therapist. Kinda obvious!!! Or didn't you think of it

#DropsMic
Am a virgin so didn't tink of it. But 4 a girl to know stuffz about guyz nah experience
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by obontami: 7:06am On Jul 13, 2016
ladyF:
Hian!!! Wetin person no go see grin
grin hahaha
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by ladyF(f): 2:36pm On Jul 13, 2016
obontami:

grin hahaha
lol welcome from jail dear kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by obontami: 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
ladyF:

Thank you. kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by obontami: 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
ladyF:
Thank you smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by rosieluv(f): 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2016
eeeew this is just the height of it
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by Cutehector(m): 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
grin

She says she used to like it na grin

That part got me laffing hard.

If u can lick a girl's vagina or swallow a guy"s cum, den why can't u take his pee insyd eh? cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by JoeCutie(m): 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
What are you? Urinary? Perhaps, Lavatory?

Laff My Urine Out!!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by obontami: 7:20pm On Jul 13, 2016
ladyF:
So na the thread wey dem dey urinate inside toto you dey follow abi

Akant believe this grin
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by classichsy(m): 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
Yama yama ni bobo yen.
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by ladyF(f): 9:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
obontami:

So na the thread wey dem dey urinate inside toto you dey follow abi

Akant believe this grin
Hehehe... My account was hacked grin
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by SWITANN(f): 10:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
Darkchocolate:
Damn girl!

Hang on...but I thought that there is a mechanism that blocks off the urethra whilst the peniss is fully erect ergo a non erect peniss can't penetrate a vagina. Perhaps he just stays in there and pisses after he gets floppy...either way ...girl...you guys are nasty mehn!!!

So...hanggg onnnn...does the piss pour out of ya when you stand up?! Urgh!!! So many questions.... y'all bed must stink of piss though angry cheesy

LOL..
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by obontami: 11:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
ladyF:
Hehehe... My account was hacked grin
Lia mohammed grin
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by ladyF(f): 3:19am On Jul 14, 2016
obontami:

Lia mohammed grin
grin
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by datyrone(m): 7:48am On Jul 14, 2016
the guy is so comfortable inside her...he doesnt mind taking a leak
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by KRISTON(m): 9:58am On Jul 14, 2016
his sperm is on low key nah.....
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by alklas(m): 11:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
Shot am na
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by Mufasa27(m): 12:05am On Sep 30, 2016
Baba to sibe !!!
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by deathtreat(m): 2:52am On Sep 30, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
Is it even possible to piss while having sex?
like u dnt know pre10der
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by deedondavi(m): 3:32am On Sep 30, 2016
Lie you can't pee and have sex at the same time........ You can't pee with a fully erect dick..... except the pressure of blood flowing through the veins of the penis is reduced..... About early morning erection dahz a lie... me fit wait for like another 5 minutes make e calm down before I pee
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by Mirabelcindy(f): 11:38am On May 06, 2017
Dnt knw if possible 2 pee in a pussy with erected pennis.. but i think it is not pee it's semen .it come out first before sperm usually in liquid form(fluid) sometime come out wit little sperm... the little i knw
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:14pm On May 24, 2017
Bad girl.. u trying o corupt me.. Me I don't no what u mean... tongue tongue
Mirabelcindy:
Dnt knw if possible 2 pee in a pussy with erected pennis.. but i think it is not pee it's semen .it come out first before sperm usually in liquid form(fluid) sometime come out wit little sperm... the little i knw

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Chop Ashawo Big Nyash Yesterday! / Pic: Secondary School Girls Expose Boobs In Class / I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.