Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,297 members, 7,900,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:44 PM

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc - Foreign Affairs (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc (1012605 Views)

President Zuma Had Telephonic Discussions With President Trump / Photos: Heavy U.S Military Equipments Arrives Germany Against Russian. / @elbinawi Tweets On International Qudsday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (668) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by giles14(m): 8:16pm On Feb 03, 2017
kikuyu1:

Understood! As a perpetual observer of Man and his deeds I've always found India fascinating in its diversity. There are facts you'd find unbelievable even as an Indian;eg Tamil languages are W African in origin. In fact apart from pronuncation Cameroonians and Tamils can communicate directly.
please which of the Cameroonian languages .
this is a good topic for research.
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 03, 2017
kikuyu1:

I'm too simple minded to attempt such a question. My simple skullspace software can only handle tangibles! Sorry; but indulge me and other curious forumers.

the human brain grin

Einstein had the capability to utilize around 3 % of his brain processing capability.

other humans utilize less than that.

just imagine what u can do with 100% activated brain .

the ancient sages/rishis of India had the capability to do so according to ancient texts, which endowed them with extra ordinary power. (of course there is no way to verify it grin)

let me tell u a story of a American soldier who lost his right hand during combat in vietnam.

a human bain has 2 parts
1.conscious part (the voluntary part which we/our senses can control)
2.unconscious/subconscious part (the involuntary part which we/our senses cannot control)

actions like writing , moving comes under conscious part of the brain

actions like heartbeat , dreaming , reflex comes under subconscious part of the brain

that soldier who had lost one of his hand came back home and settled down with his wife.

the soldier had a very old habit of drinking coffee while reading newspaper while sitting on the porch.

one day as usual he was on the poach reading the newspaper when hi wife bought his cup of coffee , which she put next to him.

the man instinctively raised the coffee cup and sipped it.

the wife got the shock of her life grin

because the coffee cup got lifted by his non existent hand . shocked shocked shocked shocked

when his wife screamed the cup got dropped.

he was totally oblivious to what had happened.

and this is what had happened.

instincts / reflexes / habits r controlled by the subconscious brain out of reach of our conscious control.

the mans habit of of using his right hand got imprinted into the subconscious brain due to regular habit,

the fact that the right hand is missing is not recognized by the subconscious brain since he was born with it and the subconscious brain still believed the existence of his right hand.

and only his conscious brain was aware that he had lost his right hand .

just like we we slap our thighs when a mosquito sits on our legs without even looking at it , due to force of habit/reflex , similarly the mans subconscious brain somehow managed to create a energy replica of his non existent right hand and used the same energy replica to lift the cup same as he used to when he had his right hand intact.

however when his wife screamed , his conscious brain took over , as his 5 senses came online ie he became aware of his surroundings .

many of u will be skeptical of this incident, however let me add yogis under clinical supervision in America were able to stop their heart beat which was previously considered impossible.

they were also able to regulate their body temperature , one side of the palm was made +-5 degree hotter while the opposite side +-5 degree colder , which again is considered impossible because heart beat and body temperature regulation comes under the unconscious/subconscious brain and cannot be manipulated by will shocked shocked

we dream when the subconscious takes over , also good sleeping is under the control of subconscious brain. dreams produced during deep sleep r always hazy , which our conscious brain is not active and therefor cannot recollect it completely, however there is some spill over.

i hope u realize the immense power of the brain , ancient rishis used to say that one whose brain is 100% activated (ie awakening of kundanili or samadhi) he becomes one with the universe . ie he can harness the energy of the entire universe at will.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
giles14:
but it will lack precision/accuracy.

it will be accurate but only on static targets ,

it wont be able to hit moving targets.

concept is similar to MIRV (multiple independent reentry vehicles) concept , the MIRVs r released from space/near space regions to accurately hit the targets.

the KE penetration launch timing and carrier vehicle orientation will have to be very accurate , which is very very much doable.
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by giles14(m): 9:18pm On Feb 03, 2017
nemesis2u:

the human brain grin

Einstein had the capability to utilize around 3 % of his brain processing capability.

the ancient sages/rishis of India had the capability to do so according to ancient texts, which endowed them with extra ordinary power. (of course there is no way to verify it grin)

let me tell u a story of a American soldier who lost his right hand during combat in vietnam.

a human bain has 2 parts
2.unconscious/subconscious part (the involuntary part which we/our senses cannot control)

actions like heartbeat , dreaming , reflex comes under subconscious part of the brain

that soldier who had lost one of his hand came back home and settled down with his wife.

the soldier had a very old habit of drinking coffee while reading newspaper while sitting on the porch.

one day as usual he was on the poach reading the newspaper when hi wife bought his cup of coffee , which she put next to him.

because the coffee cup got lifted by his non existent hand . shocked shocked shocked shocked

instincts / reflexes / habits r controlled by the subconscious brain out of reach of our conscious control.

the mans habit of of using his right hand got imprinted into the subconscious brain due to regular habit,

the fact that the right hand is missing is not recognized by the subconscious brain since he was born with it and the subconscious brain still believed the existence of his right hand.

just like we we slap our thighs when a mosquito sits on our legs without even looking at it , due to force of habit/reflex , similarly the mans subconscious brain somehow managed to create a energy replica of his non existent right hand and used the same energy replica to lift the cup same as he used to when he had his right hand intact.

however when his wife screamed , his conscious brain took over , as his 5 senses came online ie he became aware of his surroundings .

many of u will be skeptical of this incident, however let me add yogis under clinical supervision in America were able to stop their heart beat which was previously considered impossible.

they were also able to regulate their body temperature , one side of the palm was made +-5 degree hotter while the opposite side +-5 degree colder , which again is considered impossible because heart beat and body temperature regulation comes under the unconscious/subconscious brain and cannot be manipulated by will shocked shocked

we dream when the subconscious takes over , also good sleeping is under the control of subconscious brain. dreams produced during deep sleep r always hazy , which our conscious brain is not active and therefor cannot recollect it completely, however there is some spill over.

i hope u realize the immense power of the brain , ancient rishis used to say that one whose brain is 100% activated (ie awakening of kundanili or samadhi) he becomes one with the universe . ie he can harness the energy of the entire universe at will.

just like in the movie Lucy.

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by lionel4power(m): 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
nemesis2uagain:
170mm koksan shocked grin
I thought the largest howitzer is 155mm.
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by overhypedsteve(m): 9:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
kikuyu1:

Dude,there's very very real things in this world about which YOU HAVE NO IDEA. Frankly you're knowledge on this issue is too limited to even venture an opinion.
not fair Dude. I know some things about Aliens and ancient Technology. If you can't believe my own story how will I believe yours? That's the problem with the whole thing. I told you I am aware of a secret space ship inside a pyramid at the bottom of the Ocean and you dismissed it as false. Not fair oh. You just want everybody to believe your own alone. cry
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 03, 2017
lionel4power:

I thought the largest howitzer is 155mm.

the north koreans and maybe iran still operate the 170mm guns
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by lionel4power(m): 9:43pm On Feb 03, 2017
You people should stop talking about non exising weapons, someone smart should teach me how impact fuze works.

P.s I already know but I need someone very smart. Maybe I'll pickup new ideas.
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 03, 2017
lionel4power:
someone smart should teach me how impact fuze works.

P.s I already know but I need someone very smart. Maybe I'll pickup new ideas.

military grade ? grin

or terrorist grade ? grin

or kindergarten grade ? grin
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 03, 2017
when did Swaziland army acquire the INSAS rifle ?

LOL grin

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by lionel4power(m): 10:28pm On Feb 03, 2017
nemesis2u:

military grade ? grin

or terrorist grade ? grin

or kindergarten grade ? grin

grin grin grin no 2 will do
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 03, 2017
lionel4power:

grin grin grin no 2 will do

not happening undecided
it is not safe to discuss these things in open forum
and also becz of the simple reason that the persons involved in such discussion will come under surveillance at some point of time , it could be happening now , it could happen tomorrow it can happen after 1 month .

try google or try downloading the a****hi** coo**ook but beware these will be laced with spyware
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 03, 2017
T REX
long range surveillance and reconnaissance system

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhWdWRUDW7A
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 03, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcaaqSC65eI

the guy in the video explains imaging systems in a concise and clear manner, watch till end if u want to
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 03, 2017
guys i present to u a military trench digging vehicle grin
actually a very good idea , a more compact version will do a even better job

no need for shovels except for digging pottyholes grin

and if the vehicles break down , then it is back to digging foxholes grin

3 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by kikuyu2: 11:44am On Feb 04, 2017
Here's the video. Giles14, also for you. [/url]
nemesis2u:

diversity came in many ways

1. with open arms

2. with swords dangling on necks

3. with manipulation and bribes

every good story has a bad side to it undecided

ur info about Cameroonian and Tamil language is new to me

its very interesting , will follow up on this info and will dig up more.

also do u know the mother of all humans is an African women grin

Here's the video. Giles14, also for you. AAARGHHH! Can't past Idk why. Go to yt Cameroonians speak Tamil. He shows multiple definite similarities but wrongly concludes they speak Tamil. Actually Tamils speak Cameroonian.
Btw,nemesis2u, look at the earliest statues of Krishna-he was def African ,black skinned with an Afro. So was Buddha which is explained as snail shells on his head!!
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by kikuyu2: 11:48am On Feb 04, 2017
nemesis2u:
guys i present to u a military trench digging vehicle grin
actually a very good idea , a more compact version will do a even better job

no need for shovels except for digging pottyholes grin

and if the vehicles break down , then it is back to digging foxholes grin

Thats a very handy bit of kit! Is it air transportable? What does it weigh?
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by kikuyu2: 12:02pm On Feb 04, 2017
nemesis2u:

the human brain grin

a human bain has 2 parts

The ancients were 12 dna strand men. Nowadays we've diminished to only two strands. Also they had huge plum sized pineal glands. Activation of the pineal literally opens up new physical dimensions. Their spiral dreadlocked hair acted as antenna to transmit and receive thoughts vis EM. You do know your sadhus are dreadlocked? Thats why.
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 04, 2017
kikuyu2:

Here's the video. Giles14, also for you. [/url]

Here's the video. Giles14, also for you. AAARGHHH! Can't past Idk why. Go to yt Cameroonians speak Tamil. He shows multiple definite similarities but wrongly concludes they speak Tamil. Actually Tamils speak Cameroonian.
Btw,nemesis2u, look at the earliest statues of Krishna-he was def African ,black skinned with an Afro. So was Buddha which is explained as snail shells on his head!!

plz post the video again , link is not visible

first my dear friend black skin color is in no way exclusive to Africans only grin , i am sure nobody holds the patent to it grin grin

krishna is depicted in many colors like black blue etc why ?

reason 1

According to the Bhagavatha, when the young Lord Krishna eats butter secretly Mother Yashodha asks the Lord to open his mouth to check on him, there by seeing the universe inside the Lord's mouth.

The analogy is that, the entire universe rests inside one Brahman ( the concept of singularity grin ). Since the universe is inside the Brahman, what is the color of the Brahman? It is the color of the VOID aka black

So, imagine going into space and staring into nothing. That is exactly what the word 'krishna' in sanskrit means. For the color black in sanskrit 'Kaala' is used.

Lord Shiva aka Nataraja - personification of anhilation is also symbolized in this color. The meaning here is, matter is destroyed, converted into energy, leaving nothing behind ( void). Mother Kali also bares similar explanation.

There is another character who is depicted 'Blue' in the epic Mahabarath and that is Paanchali aka Drupadi. That is because she is born (made) out of fire.

pure flame is blue in color grin

reason 2.

As to why Krishna is black –
* Krish + na = He who attracts. Black color absorbs heat. Black color absorbs energy. As we know, black hole even attracts light ! So Krishna is literally, he who attracts and absorbs all things around him. He attracted the souls of the good and the great and even wicked people when they died, merged with Kr1shna. No one – not even the evil is rejected.

reason 3.

Etymology
The Sanskrit word "nīla" (नील) is used both for "dark" and for "blue". (In modern Indian languages it's used for "blue" more commonly, but in Sanskrit it's used for both.) For instance, these are some definitions for nīla from a Sanskrit dictionary:

I.n. of a dark color , (esp.) dark-blue or dark-green or black
II.dyed with indigo
III.dark (the color) , darkness
IV.any dark substance
V.indigo

Similarly, for śyāma (श्याम), definitions include:

I.(adj) black , dark-coloured , dark blue or brown or grey or green , sable , having a dark or swarthy complexion (considered a mark of beauty)
II.(n) black or blue or green (the colour)

Similarly for kāla (काल), definitions include (apart from the more common ones of "time", "death", etc.):

I.(adj) black , of a dark colour , dark-blue
II.(n) a black or dark-blue colour

For kṛṣṇa (कृष्ण) (krishna) itself, the dictionary includes:
I.(adj) black , dark , dark-blue
II.(n) black (the colour) or dark-blue

vedism/hinduism is the worlds oldest continuously surviving religion,
1.so statues were made of stone which will always be black
2.ancient paintings r black because of lack of dyes , which were discovered much later.

In addition, the black depiction definitely has its meaning, the practical one, not the aesthetic or whatever else…

The Gods as Gods are of un-manifested nature (not projected / avyakta) therefore they are the holders of darkness (black color) - using the scientific language the darkness of the pre-big-bang stage of universe where there was nothing yet manifested - the darkness in which there was everything but un-manifested. So they are black in themselves.

The Gods as the subject of the human cognitive attitude and the representatives of various religious/spiritual schools are depicted as blue. Practical message of blue for humankind represents its connection with human intellect, which is destined not only to reflect the mundane world but also the spiritual law of Dharma.

The human spiritual endeavor is then the pass from blue to dark – from cognitive attitude towards the Gods to experiencing the Gods…from intellectualization to experiential knowledge and wisdom.

Both the colors blue and black in the iconography of certain gods and goddesses are ultimately due to our ignorance. Sri Ramakrishna says,
'Is Kali, my Divine Mother, of a black complexion? She appears black because She is viewed from a distance; but when intimately known She is no longer so. The sky appears blue at a distance; but look at it close by and you will find that it has no colour. The water of the ocean looks blue at a distance, but when you go near and take it in your hand, you find that it is colourless.'

deep down in Hinduism god r not god unlike Abrahamic concept and definition of god , they r allegories of the observations / phenomena / interpretations of nature both the visible and the hidden, made so due to the lack of a scientific base and set of laws in ancient times , like the modern scientific base and set of laws which we have now.

infatuation with skin color is a gift of the modern time/kaliyuga grin

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by kikuyu2: 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2017
nemesis2u:

plz post the video again , link is not visible

first my dear friend black skin color is in no way exclusive to Africans only grin , i am sure nobody holds the patent to it grin grin

krishna is depicted in many colors like black blue etc why ?

reason 1

According to the Bhagavatha, when the young Lord Krishna eats butter secretly Mother Yashodha asks the Lord to open his mouth to check on him, there by seeing the universe inside the Lord's mouth.

The analogy is that, the entire universe rests inside one Brahman ( the concept of singularity grin ). Since the universe is inside the Brahman, what is the color of the Brahman? It is the color of the VOID aka black

So, imagine going into space and staring into nothing. That is exactly what the word 'krishna' in sanskrit means. For the color black in sanskrit 'Kaala' is used.

Lord Shiva aka Nataraja - personification of anhilation is also symbolized in this color. The meaning here is, matter is destroyed, converted into energy, leaving nothing behind ( void). Mother Kali also bares similar explanation.

There is another character who is depicted 'Blue' in the epic Mahabarath and that is Paanchali aka Drupadi. That is because she is born (made) out of fire.

pure flame is blue in color grin

reason 2.

As to why Krishna is black –
* Krish + na = He who attracts. Black color absorbs heat. Black color absorbs energy. As we know, black hole even attracts light ! So Krishna is literally, he who attracts and absorbs all things around him. He attracted the souls of the good and the great and even wicked people when they died, merged with Kr1shna. No one – not even the evil is rejected.

reason 3.

Etymology
The Sanskrit word "nīla" (नील) is used both for "dark" and for "blue". (In modern Indian languages it's used for "blue" more commonly, but in Sanskrit it's used for both.) For instance, these are some definitions for nīla from a Sanskrit dictionary:

I.n. of a dark color , (esp.) dark-blue or dark-green or black
II.dyed with indigo
III.dark (the color) , darkness
IV.any dark substance
V.indigo

Similarly, for śyāma (श्याम), definitions include:

I.(adj) black , dark-coloured , dark blue or brown or grey or green , sable , having a dark or swarthy complexion (considered a mark of beauty)
II.(n) black or blue or green (the colour)

Similarly for kāla (काल), definitions include (apart from the more common ones of "time", "death", etc.):

I.(adj) black , of a dark colour , dark-blue
II.(n) a black or dark-blue colour

For kṛṣṇa (कृष्ण) (krishna) itself, the dictionary includes:
I.(adj) black , dark , dark-blue
II.(n) black (the colour) or dark-blue

vedism/hinduism is the worlds oldest continuously surviving religion,
1.so statues were made of stone which will always be black
2.ancient paintings r black because of lack of dyes , which were discovered much later.

In addition, the black depiction definitely has its meaning, the practical one, not the aesthetic or whatever else…

The Gods as Gods are of un-manifested nature (not projected / avyakta) therefore they are the holders of darkness (black color) - using the scientific language the darkness of the pre-big-bang stage of universe where there was nothing yet manifested - the darkness in which there was everything but un-manifested. So they are black in themselves.

The Gods as the subject of the human cognitive attitude and the representatives of various religious/spiritual schools are depicted as blue. Practical message of blue for humankind represents its connection with human intellect, which is destined not only to reflect the mundane world but also the spiritual law of Dharma.

The human spiritual endeavor is then the pass from blue to dark – from cognitive attitude towards the Gods to experiencing the Gods…from intellectualization to experiential knowledge and wisdom.

Both the colors blue and black in the iconography of certain gods and goddesses are ultimately due to our ignorance. Sri Ramakrishna says,
'Is Kali, my Divine Mother, of a black complexion? She appears black because She is viewed from a distance; but when intimately known She is no longer so. The sky appears blue at a distance; but look at it close by and you will find that it has no colour. The water of the ocean looks blue at a distance, but when you go near and take it in your hand, you find that it is colourless.'

deep down in Hinduism god r not god unlike Abrahamic concept and definition of god , they r allegories of the observations / phenomena / interpretations of nature both the visible and the hidden, made due to the lack of a scientific base and set of laws in ancient times , like the modern scientific base and set of laws which we have now.

infatuation with skin color is a gift of the modern time/kaliyuga grin

Thanks! Your metaphysical explanation helped but Imo Krishna was a real person. He was as real as the city of Dvarka which sank in the Mahabharat. You do know the city was rediscovered off Gujrat recently.

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 04, 2017
kikuyu2:

Thanks! Your metaphysical explanation helped but Imo Krishna was a real person. He was as real as the city of Dvarka which sank in the Mahabharat. You do know the city was rediscovered off Gujrat recently.

the allegories refer to the un-manifested, formless , timeless, omnipotent god and his different facets

not the avatars - who r physical manifestation of god / part of the god / forms of the god eg. Krishna ,Rama

DWARKA yes, but unfortunatelt indian historians after independence follow leftist ideology so they wipe out / mislead / misguide / show no interest on historical evidences linked to hinduism. and fuuking incompetent and epicly stupid

sad story of india undecided

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 04, 2017
yak 28 grin

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
su30sm

2 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 04, 2017
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by kikuyu2: 3:43pm On Feb 04, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWyAYGlFZjk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Finally! Nemesis2u consult Tamil speakers and report back asap! I couldn't ID the tribe though imo Tamil is Cameroonian not vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2017
American morphing UAV this uavs can change their wing span and area during flight to suit the various flight modes

pic 1 2 morphing UAV for launch from nuclear subs

pic 3 morphing UAV for launch from bombers and c130

pic 4 morphing idea

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by kikuyu2: 3:51pm On Feb 04, 2017
nemesis2u:
su30sm

These 2 photos define the Su30. Elegance, pedigree and true class encased in top shelf Ivan tactical aviation tech. And some ACTUALLY COMPARE THIS WITH A CERTAIN SCANDINAVIAN AIRFRAME!! Like comparing a BMW 750 and a Toyota probox.
SMDH.

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2017
kikuyu2:

These 2 photos define the Su30. Elegance, pedigree and true class encased in top shelf Ivan tactical aviation tech. And some ACTUALLY COMPARE THIS WITH A CERTAIN SCANDINAVIAN AIRFRAME!! Like comparing a BMW 750 and a Toyota probox.
SMDH.

soviet/Russian r very good air frame designers even better than the west , most of soviet/Russian aircraft's exhibit high aerodynamic performance in all flight regimes which is a good indication of their skills.

however due to many reasons they r lacking behind in electronics and networking domain. however everything in this world is a work in progress.so they will/should catch up with the west

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 04, 2017
kikuyu2:

Finally! Nemesis2u consult Tamil speakers and report back asap! I couldn't ID the tribe though imo Tamil is Cameroonian not vice versa.
I was about to reply thesame thing until I read your write up, if the language originated from the Cameroonians then then the video caption is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2017
kikuyu2:

watched the video , very interesting

i have stayed among Tamil people and know few words and surprisingly some of the words sounded as Tamil words to me too.
i believe maybe the Cameroonian tribe here is speaking their local version of old Tamil .(Old Tamil is the period of the Tamil language spanning the 3rd century BC to the 8th century AD)

an excavation at Quseir-al-Qadim revealed Egyptian pottery dating back to first century BC with ancient Old Tamil Brahmi inscriptions.
further evidences from Indus Valley Civilization (IVC), the Meluhha people mentioned in Sumerian records etc etc indicate that Old Tamil speaking people traveled far and wide from Africa to south east Asia to Austroasiatic countries.

only a linguistic expert specializing in Tamil language will be able to authenticate the claim. that too it will have to be backed up by genealogical DNA profiling etc etc which is a tough ask since the common strains if any must have mixed up due to centuries of intermixing .

but right now i am very far from any people, forget Tamil people grin
however i doubt ordinary Tamil people will be able to shed light on this. but i will ask their opinion when possible smiley
as i said above we stilll will need experts in the relevant fields to arrive at a definite conclusion.

but this much i can confirm movement of people from india to africa and vice versa has happened since, well the time the mammoths were roaming the earth. grin

and well what the heck, maybe even before that grin grin
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by kikuyu2: 5:00pm On Feb 04, 2017
nemesis2u:

watched the video , very interesting

i have stayed among Tamil people and know few words and surprisingly some of the words sounded as Tamil words to me too.
i believe maybe the Cameroonian tribe here is speaking their local version of old Tamil .(Old Tamil is the period of the Tamil language spanning the 3rd century BC to the 8th century AD)

an excavation at Quseir-al-Qadim revealed Egyptian pottery dating back to first century BC with ancient Old Tamil Brahmi inscriptions.
further evidences from Indus Valley Civilization (IVC), the Meluhha people mentioned in Sumerian records etc etc indicate that Old Tamil speaking people traveled far and wide from Africa to south east Asia to Austroasiatic countries.

only a linguistic expert specializing in Tamil language will be able to authenticate the claim. that too it will have to be backed up by genealogical DNA profiling etc etc which is a tough ask since the common strains if any must have mixed up due to centuries of intermixing .

but right now i am very far from any people, forget Tamil people grin
however i doubt ordinary Tamil people will be able to shed light on this. but i will ask their opinion when possible smiley
as i said above we stilll will need experts in the relevant fields to arrive at a definite conclusion.

but this much i can confirm movement of people from india to africa and vice versa has happened since, well the time the mammoths were roaming the earth. grin

and well what the heck, maybe even before that grin grin

Jakeporoshenko is right. The language originated in Cameroon. Basically Africans migrated to Asia via the ME as far as NE Asia. Fyi the oldest Chinese dialect has unmistakable W African tonal structure according to Hong Kong uni.
The ancient people associated with Tamils,the Babylonians,Sumerians and yes,even the Harappans were also African.

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (668) (Reply)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 165
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.