Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,075 members, 7,966,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 09:27 AM

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc - Foreign Affairs (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc (1027518 Views)

President Zuma Had Telephonic Discussions With President Trump / Photos: Heavy U.S Military Equipments Arrives Germany Against Russian. / @elbinawi Tweets On International Qudsday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (668) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
Turkey Navy special operation forces-Syria

4 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
US marine Raiders in Afghanistan

4 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 2:04am On Apr 17, 2017
tdayof:
Just want to know if you'll take the shot.

airborne360 Nemesis2u deathmachine henry Jakes etc

depends unless my guys r in immediate and unavoidable risk

my priority will be hit to disable , shoot at the legs (fun fact did u know childrens r more immune to pain and shock than adults) shocked

he is more use to me alive then dead

just a brainwashed child

keeping him alive gives me an possible invaluable asset later on

2 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 3:18am On Apr 17, 2017
nemesis2u:

depends unless my guys r in immediate and unavoidable risk

my priority will be hit to disable , shoot at the legs (fun fact did u know childrens r more immune to pain and shock than adults) shocked

he is more use to me alive then dead

just a brainwashed child

keeping him alive gives me an possible invaluable asset later on
I wonder what kind of research was done to come to this conclusion shocked hope no kids were harmed.
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 3:34am On Apr 17, 2017
pic from Iranian Qaher F313 taxi trials.

as far as i can recall it is designed to be a subsonic light stealth aircraft.

interesting idea IMO.

anyways good luck to the Iranians.

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 3:41am On Apr 17, 2017
jakeporeshenko:

IMO a warning shot would do the trick, scare the little ragamuffin away or take his mind off the mission temporarily, enough to buy my guys some time.

lol 50/50 chances r u would hasten ur buddies demise grin

children's generally don't react that much too external stimuli compared to adults. chances r he will pull the trigger , after the distraction, unless u manage to keep him preoccupied.

will only know the results during a real situation.
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 3:55am On Apr 17, 2017
tdayof:
Just want to know if you'll take the shot.

airborne360 Nemesis2u deathmachine henry Jakes etc

i wanted to modify my earlier reply but the fuuking anti spam bot banned my account

i was hasty in my decision earlier on without giving a closer look at the pic

firstly if u look carefully u will realize the toddlers grip is all wrong, his forefinger is no where on the trigger, therefor my men r not in immediate danger, to get his finger on the trigger he will need to place the RPG down on the ground and it will cost him time to do so.

secondly IMO the safety cap on the warhead fuze is still on.

thirdly a toddler of his weight will not be able to prevent the launcher from kicking at the moment of the RPG launch , so IMO the RPG will fly above his intended target , it will endanger the intended targets if only thet r at point blank range.

best option sneak down on him ,
snatch his RPG and,
give him a good thrashing for playing with dangerous toys. grin

3 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 4:49am On Apr 17, 2017
lol its recently has become a bollywood type chaos with regard to indian stealth fighter development.

1.AMCA V1 (totally inhouse) bottlenecks encountered in preliminary design stage

2.AMCA V2 (totally inhouse) AMCA V1 shortcomings addressed, and seeks to implement tech from MII (make in india) projects and install upgraded kaveri engine.

3.AMCA V2 (russian input) 1st design proposal from russia was for a high speed design (like a stealth MIG 25 ) which was deemed expensive, later a second design was given based on flanker/PAKFA and with new russian 117 engines , smaller than PAKFA and optimized as a high speed stealth interceptor.

4.AMCA V2 (UK and Rolls Royce input) looking to install EJ230 engines with their own concept

from this mess it looks like to me that they r looking at 2 versions

1.a medium weight multi role AMCA
2.a medium weight high speed interceptor AMCA

what happens to FGFA then ? , will india as quid pro quo has to buy PAKFA as it is, in return for russian version of AMCA ?

lol i give up trying to make sense of what the fuuking idiots r trying to do in MoD.

plus let me mention there is also a private initiative led by a Indian ex navy pilot who is seeking to develop a very low cost stealth aircraft.

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by MikeCZA: 6:16am On Apr 17, 2017
nemesis2uagain:

from the pics it seems space is there, but will there be enough ground clearance ?

and man where did they hide the landing gear ? , cant spot it .

u remember the DUKE video , one of the reason why the Israelis opted for post flight airborne robotic weapon system deployment is becz of the issue of low ground clearance of helicopters (generally).

so after the heli gets airborne the system is designed to gets deployed thereby negating the said issue of ground clearance.
That's where the problem might be.

We'll have to see the ADM prototype if they'll make changes on the landing gear.

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by MikeCZA: 6:18am On Apr 17, 2017
nemesis2uagain:
pic from Iranian Qaher F313 taxi trials.

as far as i can recall it is designed to be a subsonic light stealth aircraft.

interesting idea IMO.

anyways good luck to the Iranians.
It looks small.

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by kikuyu1(m): 8:50am On Apr 17, 2017
I remember watching Sri lankan army units on Al Jazeera early 2009 finally enter LTTE territory OF Jaffna.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZc_Am5HUSs

This was the situation as of 2006

The LTTE weren't a normal guerilla outfit. They had their own small FAC unit and regularly engaged the navy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFp0bjSgwe4

They were capable of brigade sized manouevres as the battle for Elephant Pass in 1991 shows. They took 600 KIA capturing a heavily defended SL battalion position.
More than 500 others were injured. LTTE casualties on the other hand were much higher. According to LTTE released figures the number of LTTE deaths was 573 (450 male and 123 female). But well informed sources suggested that number of LTTE fighters killed was well over 800. A similar number was said to be injured.
http://lrrp./2008/03/17/historic-battles-battle-for-elephant-pass-1991/
IIRC,the Israelis claimed their expertise helped the Sri lankan final victory;imo the decades long conflict allowed the SL platoon commanders in the 80s to grow into experienced coy,bn and brigade commanders. Nemesis2u,what can you tell us?

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
kikuyu1:

I remember watching Sri lankan army units on Al Jazeera early 2009 finally enter L*** territory OF Jaffna.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZc_Am5HUSs

This was the situation as of 2006

The LTTE weren't a normal guerilla outfit. They had their own small FAC unit and regularly engaged the navy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFp0bjSgwe4

They were capable of brigade sized manouevres as the battle for Elephant Pass in 1991 shows. They took 600 KIA capturing a heavily defended SL battalion position.

http://lrrp./2008/03/17/historic-battles-battle-for-elephant-pass-1991/
IIRC,the Israelis claimed their expertise helped the Sri lankan final victory;imo the decades long conflict allowed the SL platoon commanders in the 80s to grow into experienced coy,bn and brigade commanders. Nemesis2u,what can you tell us?

lol who do u think trained the L*** ?

initilly it was r** and but later on mo**** took over . personnel from indian military units on training missions to israe** were very suprised to hear tamil being spoken in the same facility.

LTT* was a means to an end, then PM indira gandhi had realized lank* might someday end up in chinese sphere , so she came up with her version of Monroe doctrine , now we can see she was correct in her assessment , today lank* is in Chinese circular debts after taking huge chinese loans to finance unfeasible infra projects and at chinese mercy.

after her death , her successor were lacking the balls to carry it out , so a middle / face saving solution was sought by sending IPKF and cutting ties to ltt* which ended up in the assassination of PM rajiv gandhi son of late indira gandhi.

did u know ltt* were the first to start suicide bombings.

latter the jihadi puppet masters like it so much that they adopted it wholeheartedly .

2 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by kikuyu1(m): 12:49pm On Apr 17, 2017
nemesis2uagain:

lol who do u think trained the L*** ?

initilly it was r** and but later on mo**** took over . personnel from indian military units on training missions to israe** were very suprised to hear tamil being spoken in the same facility.

LTT* was a means to an end, then PM indira gandhi had realized lanka might someday end up in chinese sphere , so she came up with her version of Monroe doctrine , now we can see she was correct in her assessment , lank* is in chinese debts after taking huge chinese loans to finance unfeasible infra projects..

after her death , her successor were lacking the balls to carry it out , so a middle / face saving solution was sought by sending IPKF and cutting ties to ltt* which ended up in the assassination of PM rajiv gandhi son of late indira gandhi.

If I'm reading you correctly the LTTE were an Indian creation,a complicated plot to keep SL permanently in your sphere? I rmbr how they forced cancellation of the j 17 deal after they'd already signed to buy a whole squadron recently.
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 17, 2017
kikuyu1:

If I'm reading you correctly the LTTE were an Indian creation,a complicated plot to keep SL permanently in your sphere? I rmbr how they forced cancellation of the j 17 deal after they'd already signed to buy a whole squadron recently.

lol

ur being naive

in our bussiness, u dont create a problem , u simply use the existing problem to suit ur means.

LTT* came into existance in the first place becz , the lankans were carrying out atrocities on the lanka* tamils, they were 2nd class citizens there.

thousands of lanka* tamils died for the dream of tamil elam , do u think an external force can create such effect? they only thing an external force can do is support it.
the fire was already up , so all it needed was direction.

the deal was cancelled after india gave a list of technical deficiencies which she had accumulated on the aircraft.
nothing to do with indian pressure, if indian pressure was so effective how come she could not stop the chinese from making in roads into lank* .
chinese nuclear sub docking and doing re-supply stops is a grave security concern than **** aircraft deal, so how come indian pressure on chinese subs did not work?

lol the common lanka*s r now up in protest against chinese projects , rallies r common place nowadays

everybody does it ,
western nations do it through NGOs / church
middle east nations do it through madressas / jamats

( lol it might surprise u to know that indian maoists r funded/supported to some extent by church via foreign countries, christian militants in NE india get support/funding from Netherlands and european/american church groups)

in war and love everything is fair grin

what is happening in syria ?

without the FSA / south syrian population support what value is the western support (covet/overt) ? could the external forces done shiiit in syria ?

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 17, 2017
Iran unveils air to air BVR missile Fakour

looks like it is based on AIM 54 phoenix

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by kikuyu1(m): 4:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
nemesis2uagain:

lol

ur being naive

in our bussiness, u dont create a problem , u simply use the existing problem to suit ur means.

LTT* came into existance in the first place becz , the lankans were carrying out atrocities on the lanka* tamils, they were 2nd class citizens there.

thousands of lanka* tamils died for the dream of tamil elam , do u think an external force can create such effect? they only thing an external force can do is support it.
the fire was already up , so all it needed was direction.

the deal was cancelled after india gave a list of technical deficiencies which she had accumulated on the aircraft.
nothing to do with indian pressure, if indian pressure was so effective how come she could not stop the chinese from making in roads into lank* .
chinese nuclear sub docking and doing re-supply stops is a grave security concern than **** aircraft deal, so how come indian pressure on chinese subs did not work?

lol the common lanka*s r now up in protest against chinese projects , rallies r common place nowadays

everybody does it ,
western nations do it through NGOs / church
middle east nations do it through madressas / jamats

( lol it might surprise u to know that indian maoists r funded/supported to some extent by church via foreign countries, christian militants in NE india get support/funding from Netherlands and european/american church groups)

in war and love everything is fair grin

what is happening in syria ?

without the FSA / south syrian population support what value is the western support (covet/overt) ? could the external forces done shiiit in syria ?

I've googled and can't find anything on the list of JF 17 deficiencies the Indians gave Sri Lanka-would pay to read it!! There's been much noise on that particular air frame here as you may have noticed. grin grin grin grin
As for the subs India have their own boomers which is likely why they aren't worried.
The Sri lankan projects were funded by massive Chinese loans for a brand new int'l airport and deep water harbour;both hugely underutilised throwing serious doubt into repayment.
Look at the empty arrivals lobby of the new Mattala airport

The problem, both for Sri Lanka and for any would-be investor, is that many of the large projects in question are losing money fast, and may ultimately prove to be economically unsustainable -- at least without a massive amount of additional investment, more infrastructure, and a miracle or two. With just two flights per day, Mattala International is more than likely the most underused international airport on the planet and the Hambantota port is also running at severe under-capacity, while the brand new and fully modern highways that run through this region are mostly devoid of vehicles.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/wadeshepard/2016/07/31/china-to-sri-lanka-we-want-our-money-not-your-empty-airport/#83e03351beb2

I've been aware of Christian missionaries arming naxalites via 'aid packages' and arms drops throughout the Red Corridor for a while,now. The AngloZionists need the mineral rich tribal areas.

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
kikuyu1:

I've googled and can't find anything on the list of JF 17 deficiencies the Indians gave Sri Lanka-would pay to read it!! There's been much noise on that particular air frame here as you may have noticed. grin grin grin grin

that list will never be made public, also certain critical points where left out of the list , becz indians knew that list would end up in the hands of the developer .

and i want to clarify that the list which the indians gave out only pertained to deficiencies in the said aircraft with respect to lankan air force requirements.

again importantly there r no good or bad aircraft's, what we have primarily have is a suitable or a unsuitable aircraft with respect to any nations air forces individual operational requirements/needs.

As for the subs India have their own boomers which is likely why they aren't worried.

no u missed the woods for the trees, the chinese berthing port in lanka is close to indian nuclear submarine base, which allows they to snoop on indian nuclear / conventional subs , to sniff out the acoustic signature / emissions etc of the said assets which will help the chinese to identify the vulnerabilities for use during war.

The Sri lankan projects were funded by massive Chinese loans for a brand new int'l airport and deep water harbour;both hugely underutilised throwing serious doubt into repayment.
Look at the empty arrivals lobby of the new Mattala airport.

let me tell u the fun fact , the lankas were naive enough to listen to the chinese that these infra projects will turn lanka into another Singapore.

they forgot to ask the billion dollar question , who is going to use the airport/harbor ?
which country in the immediate neighborhood has the clout to turn these projects into success?

india has out right refused to use these chinese built facilities ,
in southern india a new sea terminal / modernized airports r coming up which before was blocked in courts by commie / missionaries / NGOs combine, on completion these will render the lankan projects into total liability .

i've been aware of Christian missionaries arming naxalites via 'aid packages' and arms drops throughout the Red Corridor for a while,now. The AngloZionists need the mineral rich tribal areas.

zionists have no locus standi on indian matters.

let me tell u a interesting story about which indians themselves r not aware , it is official still a secret .

how israelis came into indian debt.

when ind**ns were thrown of of uganda by general Idi Amin, ind**n intelligence was tasked to look into ways to hit him back , a desk was specially allocated for it, over the years quite a few well placed local ugandan assets were recruited.

now u must have heard of Operation Entebbe , where an Air France plane with 248 passengers had been hijacked by two members of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine – External Operations.

later the Isr**lis mounted an operation successfully , publicly it is known that mo**ad provided the needed info to carry out the operation, but the unknown fact is mo**ad got a significant amount of their info from the ind**n assets, they were the initial eyes and ears when the Isr**lis were totally blind. mo***d later acquired much detailed info on their own.

the Isr**lis were so appreciative of the Ind**n help that they opened up their Sayeret Matkal special operations training facilities for the ind**ns, this happened in the late 70s and india and Isr**l established full diplomatic ties only in 1992 .

there r many stories, but as they say,
for an intelligence agency "our failures r known but our success r not" grin

note: Kenya also helped the Isr**li operation significantly

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 17, 2017
MikeCZA:
It looks small.

lol it is small , nothing wrong with ur observation.

IMO Iranians want it to specifically use it to get close enough to american CBGs without detection inorder to launch its ASHM payloads.

it is a subsonic platform so its utility is limited here, becz it cannot rely on speed to close in / exit the targets without being chased down/shot.

so IMO it will use its stealth designs to kill targets in a pre-planned/ambush hit and run mission mode only, supported/defended by air superiority aircrafts during retreat on mission completion.
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 17, 2017
MADMAX was surely active during WW2 grin

impromptu customization of broken down assets by nazis.

now we know where the jehadis got the idea grin

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 17, 2017
North Korean Pokpung-ho Tank

fuuking shiit ! shocked shocked shocked shocked

that is some over the top add-ons i have never seen before in any tank cry cry cry cry

DUAL MANPADS on a mast fixed to turret

DUAL HEAVY MGs with shields

DUAL ATGMS fixed to turret

in addition to the MAIN TANK GUN

note : given the crazzzy load out , i am really dont know what to expect hidden inside the hull grin

MORTARS ?
TACTICAL MISSILES ?
DRONES ?

i give up grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 17, 2017
US future attack helicopter concept

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by MikeCZA: 7:08pm On Apr 17, 2017
nemesis2uagain:
North Korean Pokpung-ho Tank

fuuking shiit ! shocked shocked shocked shocked

that is some over the top add-ons i have never seen before in any tank cry cry cry cry

DUAL MANPADS on a mast fixed to turret

DUAL HEAVY MGs with shields

DUAL ATGMS fixed to turret

in addition to the MAIN TANK GUN

note : given the crazzzy load out , i am really dont know what to expect hidden inside the hull grin

MORTARS ?
TACTICAL MISSILES ?
DRONES ?

i give up grin grin
Pokpung-ho fortress! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 17, 2017
MikeCZA:
Pokpung-ho fortress! grin grin

Pokpung-ho mobile mini-fortress

grin grin grin
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by iblawi(m): 10:56pm On Apr 17, 2017
PAK FA T50 VS F22 RAPTOR DETAILED COMPARISON.

"PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION:
MAJOR EDIT : the f22 tracking 100 targets and engaging 2 is not true as it turned out those figures were only speculated . The unclassified data given by Forecast International actually says the f22 tracks 10 targets at a time , number of targets engaged is classified .
2)I did research about the rcs of the two planes and it turned out that the 0.0001 sqm rcs of the f22 is from the front only , the pak fa's rcs was speculated by analysts , however i found an interview involving the cheif designer of the t50 , and it turns out that the pak fa is as stealth if not stealthier than the f22 , more of that will be covered in detail in the upcoming video .

hello guys.
this is my comparison between the russian pak fa and US f22 .
i hope you enjoy it.

AS A NOTE : i am well aware that the data that circulates in the internet is NOT always the exact official data . So theres always a frame for mistakes . However this video is based mostly on official munifacturer claims , and also on other non official claims made by think tanks and other sources , since there are things i couldnt find official data about.

Just to give an example ,the radar range of the apg77 for example is classified , but all of the sources state around the same range , including analysts .
Another example is the number of targets it can track and engage at once , this one was never declassified , but most sources describe it as i stated in the video . this point in particular can be wrong , if you have any genuine source to the exact information please tell me.
So do not bite my head off for that .

There are some future upgrades for both pak fa and f22 , but i did not mention those since we have little data .Such as the cuda missile for f22 and the ramjet version of the k77m or the ROFAR system for the pak fa.

I am a human being , so i can do mistakes . keep that in mind. If you find anything wrong please correct it in the comment section with a link to a source.

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

music in this video is not done by me , it is extracted from BF4 , black ops 2 and half life 2 ."- HM1199
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 17, 2017
H225M Caracal state of the art Avionics

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
Royal Netherlands Air Force F-35

The F-35 looks great from this angle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 1:00am On Apr 18, 2017
Russia successfully tests "Zircon" hypersonic cruise missile at M 8.0 shocked shocked

http://tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/4185331

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 18, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 18, 2017
DHANUSH worlds only ship launched ballistic missile

it is launched from a modified OPV

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 18, 2017
grin

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by kikuyu1(m): 12:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
Combat shotguns,anyone?

This would be an ideal weapon on our continent.
-Simple
-sturdy
-effective since nothing can resist 2.5 inch LG rounds within 25 metres regardless of environment,forested savannah or jungle

Yet few of our forces use this-why? The Germans in WW1 swore to execute and Marine with a Trench Broom,the Winchester 97 THEY USED FOR Slam Firing trench clearing.
https://youtu.be/bd0uJoBegn4
If you have a pump action at home don't try this at home-for obvious reasons!

. In a matter of seconds, 54 8.4 mm balls of buckshot with an effective range of up to 50 yards tore up anyone in the way. Such firepower, restricted to close-in fighting, had a greater hit probability than any available automatic weapons of the time. They became known as trench brooms or trench sweepers.
https://owlcation.com/humanities/World-War-1-History-Germany-Declares-Shotgun-Inhumane

Ideally,the military shotgun would be at least semi auto with an external box mag of min 9 rounds.
The Italian Franchi seemed to meet this criteria,but had a real s hitty build quality.

The 32 round AA 12 can fire explosive rounds,a mini grenade launcher!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aKNtcD5pnc

I'g go with the fully auto Saiga,since the enemy will assume its just an AK til he hears the distinctive bark of 12 ga buckshot at which point he will be horribly surprised and soon dead.
The gunner allows the 3 inch rounds to escape him and really should do better controlling the recoil in this clip.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0ga_hDH3Ac

Like this dude.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxslOcJ9M3s

The US both regular and specops of all the triservices are big believers of the scattergun-why not us?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (668) (Reply)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.