Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:58 AM

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc - Foreign Affairs (555) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc (1012724 Views)

President Zuma Had Telephonic Discussions With President Trump / Photos: Heavy U.S Military Equipments Arrives Germany Against Russian. / @elbinawi Tweets On International Qudsday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) ... (668) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 03, 2020
SuperSixSeven:

Just cheap talk and fency uniforms but when does Feku Modi deliver the hardware?

The fact that ur delirious points to the contrary

Coming to point

This thread is not for rantings
Make your own thread or fuk off

Nobody is gonna miss u and drop the act trying to pretend to be a Nigerian ( even though not explicitly )

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by SuperSixSeven: 9:20pm On Jan 03, 2020
nemesis8u:
Any imposter pretending to be Nigerian willing to undergo Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Fulfulde, Ijaw, Edo, Ibibio, Kanuri, Tiv, Nupe language proficiency test ? grin

Would love to see the results

Proof to you? *LOL.. Give me a break..... I speak a little bit of Yoruba, Hindi, English, German, French and by the way i hold a nigerian passport by birth (among others).. shocked Why do you think i am here at nairaland?

nemesis8u:

This thread is not for rantings

A good joke but..

nemesis8u:

Previous shiit in power political parties did not do so inspite of many recommendations by various commissions becz they allegedly feared coups. Same political party didn't want Ind... to have a military in the first place.

Anyways only a thief has reasons to fear legislation on thievery isn't it

..what is ranting then my soft skinned friend?

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2020
SuperSixSeven:

Proof to you? *LOL.. Give me a break..... I speak a little bit of Yoruba, Hindi, English, German, French and by the way i hold a nigerian passport by birth (among others).. shocked Why do you think i am here at nairaland?

A good joke but..

..what is ranting then my soft skinned friend?

Proof for me lol i merely proposed a question but hey it found its mark

Jokes on whom , that's for the audience to decide , a joker never realises he is a joker unless the audience appreciate him

Ranting is unrelated opinions , for which i have no problem , if u open ur own thread to rant in , as for passport by birth lolzzz

It is unbelievable that a so called N.......n by birth have so much rabid interest and radical biased opinion in the internal politics of another country . Something does not add up unless........

2nd i am not ur friend ur too presumptuous.

3rd what i posted nobody can refute a single word .You the least with ur unrelated rantings.

4th this thread is not for rantings so if u have an iota of self respect Remember that , ur choice , u will be left to wallow in ur own nonsense.

Wetin do i care
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by SuperSixSeven: 10:25pm On Jan 03, 2020
It is unbelievable that a so called N.......n by birth have so much rabid interest and radical opinion in the internal politics of another country

You are so bitter hearted - it hurts me to see that. What is wrong with you?

Something does not add up unless........

...unless what? Ok it tell you the truth: I am a Indian secret service undercover agent pretending to be Nigerian.
(No by the grace of god i am not Indian, grin being Nigerian can be burden at times when you hit another airport but Indian.... NO cheesy grin grin grin )
.. But i would go that far to call myself a more or less profound knower of India and Indian Culture. I wont tell you more about me at this point.
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 03, 2020
Irony abounds and the irony is it is never realised by the concerned grin

Somebody forgot to add interest In... politics with agenda lol

Who gives a fuk either ways, irrelevant is irrelevant

Anyways for those who care for good habits

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by kikuyu1(m): 4:47pm On Jan 04, 2020
Bild reports that in November, there were only eight ready-to-use Tiger helicopters out of the total number of 53, and only 12 ready-to-go NH90 transport helicopters out of 99 such machines in the army.

https://sputniknews.com/military/202001021077923425-german-military-helicopters-not-ready/

GASSPPP!? I always knew the Tiger had maintenance and reliability issues but what the actual eff? IIRC,the Aussies had similar Tiger issues and were looking for a replacement. It saddens me the Rooivalk hasn't found a buyer when overpriced overrated unreliable Euro ishyt is snapped up!

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 05, 2020
Twin engined ORCA ( omni role combat aircraft ) for IAF in the works , its more or less confirmed.

TEDBF IMO might possibly be a clean sheet design or it could be related to IAF ORCA.

Currently both are being perused by ADA and HAL subject to full scale government approval and funding.

So we have

LCA mk1 IAF single engine ( to be upgraded to mk1a during MLU )

LCA mk1a IAF single engine

LCA mk1 IN single engine

LCA mk1a SPORT single engine

LCA mk2 / MWF IAF single engine

LCA mk3 / ORCA IAF twin engine

LCA mk3 / TEDBF IN twin engine

AMCA mk1

AMCA mk2

From the initial coarse renders from HAL and scant released info on the same ,

ORCA / LCA mk3 specs ( subject to change as design is still in preliminary stages and pending govt approval )

1. Twin engines GE F414
2. Splitter intakes replaced by DSI to cater to increased required vol of air for the 2 engines.
3. Payload 9 tonnes
4. Saw tooth blending of fuselage and radome
5. IRST
6. IFR
7. Conformal fuel tanks
Etc

3 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 05, 2020
Some more

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2020
Anyways time to give nairaland a skip for long

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 06, 2020
nemesis8u:
Some more

Good old canards. Prefer canard wings only when close coupled and paired with forward swept main wings like the Su-47. Any other canards have a primeval feel about them.
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by kaku30: 9:59am On Jan 06, 2020
SuperSixSeven:

You are so bitter hearted - it hurts me to see that. What is wrong with you?

...unless what? Ok it tell you the truth: I am a Indian secret service undercover agent pretending to be Nigerian.
(No by the grace of god i am not Indian, grin being Nigerian can be burden at times when you hit another airport but Indian.... NO cheesy grin grin grin )
.. But i would go that far to call myself a more or less profound knower of India and Indian Culture. I wont tell you more about me at this point.

Please dont tell us. Like we care about it. LMAO.

World is filled with indophobia. You are not the first one. Welcome to that category. We take care of you.
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by SuperSixSeven: 11:23am On Jan 06, 2020
kaku30:

Please dont tell us. Like we care about it. LMAO.

You feel triggert by my comment because you put the button there. *lol.. your lack of humor is problem here. nothing else.
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by kaku30: 2:33pm On Jan 06, 2020
SuperSixSeven:

You feel triggert by my comment because you put the button there. *lol.. your lack of humor is problem here. nothing else.

Triggert , buttons.... only god able to comprehend such idioticness.
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by SuperSixSeven: 3:07pm On Jan 06, 2020
kaku30:

Triggert , buttons.... only god able to comprehend such idioticness.

Actually it takes the IQ of a rat to comprehend that.
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by kaku30: 3:50pm On Jan 06, 2020
SuperSixSeven:

Actually it takes the IQ of a rat to comprehend that.
Okey Einstein. We all know the level of your IQ.
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by SuperSixSeven: 12:04pm On Jan 07, 2020
After all this argue and harsh words we are in need some laughter here:

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by kaku30: 7:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
Might be the joke is, a person who claimed to know chole bhature, kulche chole, even when these are limited to a certain part of India. But interestingly he claimed to be Nigerian. LoL.
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by SuperSixSeven: 10:42am On Jan 08, 2020
kaku30:
Might be the joke is, a person who claimed to know chole bhature, kulche chole, even when these are limited to a certain part of India. But interestingly he claimed to be Nigerian. LoL.

"Where ignorance is bliss, this folly to be wise."
-Thomas Gray

2 whining Indians (that none at Nairaland cares about) living under the impression they are dealing with impostor Nigerians who are claiming to be Nigerians. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Actually THIS is the very best joke i have come across here.. LOL

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 03, 2020
India becomes 4th country in the world to land and takeoff its own designed fighter aircraft from a aircraft carrier

Naval LCA mk1 did it first landing on INS Vikramaditya a few weeks back .

3 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 03, 2020
Successful landing of LCA mk1 via carrier based arresting gear.

LCA implements specially designed landing gear and strengthen fuselage to combat the high sink rate and impact force associated with carrier based ops.

Normal airforce fighter aircrafts will simply disintegrate due to the high impact force.

2 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 03, 2020
Take off by naval LCA mk1 from INS Vikramaditya

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 03, 2020
Video of landing of naval LCA mk1 on INS Vikramaditya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jyMZtXvlBc
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 03, 2020
Video of take off of naval LCA mk1 from INS Vikramaditya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbuIu-n9Kow
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 03, 2020
HUD view from LCA cockpit during takeoff from INS Vikramaditya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB-bd1QjXNc

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by kikuyu2: 1:53pm On Feb 03, 2020
nemesis8u:
Successful landing of LCA mk1 via carrier based arresting gear.

LCA implements specially designed landing gear and strengthen fuselage to combat the high sink rate and impact force associated with carrier based ops.

Normal airforce fighter aircrafts will simply disintegrate due to the high impact force.

The USN was rejecting AIM 9s, early 90s,IIRC for this very reason. The high impact landings were causing such a high failure rate they rejected them.

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 03, 2020
Arresting hook engagement of naval LCA during landing on INS Vikramaditya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiGdW0KmYUM
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 03, 2020
Top view of naval LCA mk1

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 03, 2020
Onboard camera view from naval LCA mk1

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 03, 2020
Naval LCA mk1 building up power before takeoff

I am not much for aesthetics but
From this angle it looks badass

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 03, 2020
On deck of INS Vikramaditya

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
Naval LCA mk1 on way to slam down on deck

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 03, 2020
Naval LCA mk1 exhibited better sortie generation rate than mig 29k.

(1) (2) (3) ... (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) ... (668) (Reply)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.