Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,661 members, 7,918,126 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:29 PM

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc - Foreign Affairs (636) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc (1017043 Views)

President Zuma Had Telephonic Discussions With President Trump / Photos: Heavy U.S Military Equipments Arrives Germany Against Russian. / @elbinawi Tweets On International Qudsday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) ... (668) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Shaytun: 11:46am On Jul 16, 2022
Odunayaw:
Search the title on pdfdrive.com
Thanks
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by kikuyu1(m): 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
Nemesis4you:
IN TEDBF

Damn! That was quick even for a tech demo-or is it a render?
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Odunayaw(m): 11:09am On Jul 19, 2022
Exnavyboy62:

Things are actually changing though.
Even after the threat of sanctions, a quantity of nations still signed a deal of military co-operation with Russia.

America's brainwashing of Europe to slam Russia with sanctions is now causing a political crisis in Europe due to Inflation of food, oil & gas prices. Citizens of Europe are questioning their leaders if their actions are in the best interest of the people or they are to impress America.

Most of the Middle East are trying to avoid Uncle Sam (they all know he's a trouble maker).

I'm even starting to think the U.S version of World Order is now obsolete and a new one is going to get established by another country before the end of this century
Hmm

You know, I hold a personal opinion that the US would rather cede some grounds in Europe than in the Middle East

What country do you think a new world order will be established under?
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Odunayaw(m): 11:09am On Jul 19, 2022
Omofaye99:

Small war shocked tell me how the world war started.
Simplistically, WW2 has it's root causes in one [or 3] country's ambition for world domination IN an era where there were multiple players.

I don't see the Rus-Uk war as a piece of a larger agenda for world domination

It has bro..you are not following.

Just recently the US congress blocked the sales of F16C/D block to Turkey because they felt Turkey is not doing their what they want cheesy same as Israel and Greece holding joint military exercise, we all know Greece and Turkey are not good terms even Turkey and Israel are not friends either. Biden and Israel says they won't let Iran be a nuclear power after their joint meeting, and a day later Turkey and Russia announce their trip to Iran for a meeting cheesy that is not just a coincidence bro.

Israel even gave Saudi full control of land in the red sea just to get support but still Saudi says it open to dialogue with Iran. grin

China, Russia and Iran are set to hold joint military drill in Latin America, that in Uncle Sam backyard grin the world had changed man, even European leaders are finding it hard to Govern their states.

Says who? Turkey is wiser now not to follow Uncle Sam wishes and the little demon called Israel.
Turkey in my estimation is a North Korea with geographic privileges grin

They're making best use of the nonsense in Europe. Turkey has a sour history with the Arabs so it remains to be seen what their gragra will produce

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Omofaye99: 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
Odunayaw:
Simplistically, WW2 has it's root causes in one [or 3] country's ambition for world domination IN an era where there were multiple players.

I don't see the Rus-Uk war as a piece of a larger agenda for world domination

Turkey in my estimation is a North Korea with geographic privileges grin

They're making best use of the nonsense in Europe. Turkey has a sour history with the Arabs so it remains to be seen what their gragra will produce

I will just wait and see what happens grin

Putin and Erdogan landed in Iran today.
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis4you: 11:14pm On Jul 20, 2022
kikuyu1:

Damn! That was quick even for a tech demo-or is it a render?

its a fan render
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis4you: 11:19pm On Jul 20, 2022
grin

Any winners yet among the belligerents

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis4you: 11:34pm On Jul 20, 2022
Su30 Mki flight testing with derby BVRAAMs
ASRAAM is also planned to be integrated

3 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis4you: 12:01am On Jul 21, 2022
Air launched glide pod with multiple kamikaze loitering drones as payload
under development for LCA

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis4you: 12:03am On Jul 21, 2022
HAL has launched the ‘Metal Cutting for Titanium Bulkhead of the 5th generation fighter Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft (#AMCA) ’ as part of technology development at Aircraft Manufacturing Division, Nashik.

3 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis4you: 12:05am On Jul 21, 2022
Spot V3 VTOL UAV from CD Space. Primary use as ISR platform , 6 hour endurance . Single Internal combustion engine

2 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis4you: 12:07am On Jul 21, 2022
Loitering Munition from NS

3 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis4you: 11:07pm On Jul 25, 2022
Swarming underwater attack drones from sagardefence

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis4you: 11:09pm On Jul 25, 2022
Air launched Glider pods for carrying kamikaze attack drones

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis4you: 11:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
Air and ground launched munition with forward swept wings from Zeus numerix

2 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis4you: 11:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
Some attack drones by zmotion and eel

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Omofaye99: 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nemesis4you any updated on the LCA Tejas MK-1A aircraft?
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis4you: 4:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
Omofaye99:
Nemesis4you any updated on the LCA Tejas MK-1A aircraft?

SP25 modified to MK1A 1st flew on May 2022 with a unified EW suite new AESA radar (1st 19 with AESA ELM 2052 rest Uttam AESA radar) new MFD new IRST ( it is either pod based or addon to pylons) etc
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Omofaye99: 9:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nemesis4you:

SP25 modified to MK1A 1st flew on May 2022 with a unified EW suite new AESA radar (1st 19 with AESA ELM 2052 rest Uttam AESA radar) new MFD new IRST ( it is either pod based or addon to pylons) etc

Good...but does the MK1A have canards?
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis4you: 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
Omofaye99:

Good...but does the MK1A have canards?

No

LCA MK1A is same as LCA MK1 except for new AESA radar, new AESA based unified EW suite , new MOS/LOS, new SDRs , dual weapon pylons , external IRST , new ASPJ pod , new avionics/LRUs , new weapons , increased ease of maintainability & accessibility etc

LCA MK1A same as LCA MK1 is a light category fighter

LCA MK2 is a different aircraft it is a medium weight category fighter

Pics showing some features of LCA MK1A

2 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis4you: 1:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
For info
@Omofaye99 as you can see almost all physical parameters and characteristics are different

Pics on some features of LCA MK2 medium weight category fighter

2 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis4you: 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2022
And LCA MK2 weapon load is considerable

This pic from Ada shows 8 bvraams 2 wvraams 2 bombs 2 drop tanks in one of the loadout configurations

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Omofaye99: 7:40am On Aug 03, 2022
Nemesis4you:
For info
@Omofaye99 as you can see almost all physical parameters and characteristics are different

Pics on some features of LCA MK2 medium weight category fighter

Kind of love how this project have come so far, and finally this MK2 is what the IAF truly wants.
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis4you: 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2022
Omofaye99:

Kind of love how this project have come so far, and finally this MK2 is what the IAF truly wants.

Lol IAF is a confused lot or rather incompetent if u ask me , pimping for foreign stuff always
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis4you: 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2022
Laser guided atgm (CLGM) was testfired yesterday from Arjun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0754DgcRBo

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Omofaye99: 3:05pm On Aug 05, 2022
Nemesis4you:

Lol IAF is a confused lot or rather incompetent if u ask me , pimping for foreign stuff always

Wonder why they are scared of investing in indigenous program instead of going for already made product. The money channeled for those Rafale would have gone a long way.
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Exnavyboy62: 2:33am On Aug 07, 2022
Omofaye99:

Wonder why they are scared of investing in indigenous program instead of going for already made product. The money channeled for those Rafale would have gone a long way.

Meanwhile, their neighbours have already started production of JF17 block 3 and are Co developing Chengdu J10D with China
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis4you: 8:50am On Aug 07, 2022
I choked on my coffee

Codeveloping what now grin

So it means

Japan South Korea etc have also codeveloped F35

Ind... Egypt etc have also codeveloped Rafale

Etc
Etc

Why not grin

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis4you: 9:14am On Aug 07, 2022
Latest WT model of amca mk1

Metal cutting ( titanium bulkhead) has already begun

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Lurker4Long: 9:48am On Aug 07, 2022
Nemesis4you:
I choked on my coffee

So it means

Etc
Etc

Why not grin
grin grin grin Lilliputians!
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Exnavyboy62: 10:30am On Aug 09, 2022
Nemesis4you:
I choked on my coffee

So it means

Etc
Etc

Why not grin

Don't mix it up, Pakistan purchased the J10C but is developing the J10D with China

(1) (2) (3) ... (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) ... (668) (Reply)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.