Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:28 AM

Why Aliko Dangote Should Be Nigeria's Next President - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Aliko Dangote Should Be Nigeria's Next President (21025 Views)

Why Aliko Dangote Is Bad For Nigeria - Feyi Fawehinmi / Aliko Dangote Unveils SunTrust Bank, Nigeria’s First Fintech Bank / Busted! Why Aliko Dangote Became The World’s Richest Black Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Aliko Dangote Should Be Nigeria's Next President by bethelbrill(m): 11:09am On Jul 12, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Don't think of that ignorant non educated chap.
He's the richest man in Africa but his tribe is the poorest tribe in Nigeria.
If na Igbo man get the kind money wey im get, he go put Nigeria on the world map, No doubt about that

You are very stupid for that comment, which Igbo person, like it or not Dangote put Nigeria on the world map in terms of Business. Guy we have so many rich igbo people wat have they done? Elumelu, Ifeanyi Ubah, those thieving Igbo senators what have they done? To hell with you and your ethnocentric attitude and I'm Igbo
Re: Why Aliko Dangote Should Be Nigeria's Next President by JohnieWalker(m): 11:26am On Jul 12, 2016
God I just need 20k right now
Re: Why Aliko Dangote Should Be Nigeria's Next President by IkpuMmadu: 11:47am On Jul 12, 2016
samsam2019:
what's wrong with this new generation of we Yorubas? Are we this stoopid?

What has this got to do with ibo? Is it about them or about the liberation of the Yoruba race? What kind of insanity is thsi?

I asked you if Nigeria as a nation has favoured you and you're here talking crap about ibos who are just suffering like you.

A Yoruba woman was slaughtered by vermin Hausa terrorists in abuja for preaching and you still want to continue with Nigeria

A bayelsa girl was abducted and out through the family way by classless Hausa animals and his people received the pedophile with praise and fanfare and you see nothing wrong with it

I pray your life end up the way Hausa ruin Nigeria

Say amen

To be honest

Majority of Yoruba youths have lost it all especially reasoning capacity

Just look at their talk
Re: Why Aliko Dangote Should Be Nigeria's Next President by samsam2019: 11:56am On Jul 12, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

To be honest

Majority of Yoruba youths have lost it all especially reasoning capacity

Just look at their talk
why would you say majority of Yoruba youths?

I'm Yoruba from Ogun State and I know quite a lot of people who don't want one Nigeria
Re: Why Aliko Dangote Should Be Nigeria's Next President by IkpuMmadu: 11:57am On Jul 12, 2016
samsam2019:
why would you say majority of Yoruba youths?

I'm Yoruba from Ogun State and I know quite a lot of people who don't want one Nigeria

Just look at how Yoruba youth reason
Re: Why Aliko Dangote Should Be Nigeria's Next President by yinkuscious(m): 12:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
YoBoyfwend:
Mtchew.... All of them na thief... Thief your own, make I thief my own...... Since 1960.
and that is why we are still where we are today. Their can't be any prosperous future with that ideology
Re: Why Aliko Dangote Should Be Nigeria's Next President by yinkuscious(m): 12:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
Herapal:
Politicians claim they want to serve the people,
but most only want to enrich themselves and get popular.

Dangote is already rich and popular, He wouldn't be interested in being the president.
probably, u should read abt Abramovic who was once a governor in Russia despite being a billionaire.
Re: Why Aliko Dangote Should Be Nigeria's Next President by yinkuscious(m): 12:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
ExAngel007:
The day he dips his hands into politic in Nigeria, that will be the end of his career.
I'm sure u are not a political analyst. U be God
Re: Why Aliko Dangote Should Be Nigeria's Next President by yinkuscious(m): 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
From Babangida to Gowon to Shagari to Abacha to Murtala to Yaradua to Buhari to Dangote.

I curse Lord Lugard and his wife for Amalgamating peaceful and independent Igbo land with zombies
If you can call a fellow "a zombie" then you are just like this North Korea President
Re: Why Aliko Dangote Should Be Nigeria's Next President by ibkgab001: 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
That is accumulated likes since o join NL in 2013
Re: Why Aliko Dangote Should Be Nigeria's Next President by ibkgab001: 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
1 g in Osun state is faster than 4 g in Lagos state

I think you get the toutology
Re: Why Aliko Dangote Should Be Nigeria's Next President by ibson99(m): 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
uridadole:

Total ignorance make you write this. Wake up from your slumber. How much do you know about him. It will be the worst mistake of Nigeria.

. NIgeria is more complex than his business.
. He is not as clean as you think as he uses political association and affiliates as well his economic capacity to scuttle other businesses.
. He never genuinely give back to society that make him.
. All principal officers in governmet will become indians.

.Nigerians that work for him are frustrated so all NIgerian workers will be if he becomes president (ask any of his workers you know if he or she is a member any labour union) answer is no. Ask why.
. He has violated Nigerian laws in several ways. Illegal imigration of Indians staying without permit in thousands, giving non technical jobs that Nigerians can do well, giving them even jobs that are prohibited for forigners. Tax manipulations, use of violence where necessary to chase out competitors. (Google okpella traditional rulers petition) I can't remember the link.
Bro, the more you look, the less you see in this country.
ignorant? amnot the one speaking without hard evidence
Re: Why Aliko Dangote Should Be Nigeria's Next President by Ghande(m): 1:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
undecidedWhosoever post this shit called article, I bet that personality is in a confused state of mind and he/she is a dulland. do you think Dangote can run a country like Nigeria as he run his Cement Factories?, I'm very sure say nah mallam post this nonsense here. I mean no offense o, just what I observed
Re: Why Aliko Dangote Should Be Nigeria's Next President by alexiej(m): 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
Dangote, President? Isokuso oshi.
Re: Why Aliko Dangote Should Be Nigeria's Next President by 9jaflave: 4:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
I can bet that the employees of Dangote will not be of your point of view. One thing to be a businessman, another to be a political leader or statesman.
Re: Why Aliko Dangote Should Be Nigeria's Next President by Saintremmy8(m): 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
Human being done finish for dis earth? Nxt character jor
Re: Why Aliko Dangote Should Be Nigeria's Next President by southpole: 7:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
samsam2019:
what's wrong with this new generation of we Yorubas? Are we this stoopid?

What has this got to do with ibo? Is it about them or about the liberation of the Yoruba race? What kind of insanity is thsi?

I asked you if Nigeria as a nation has favoured you and you're here talking crap about ibos who are just suffering like you.

A Yoruba woman was slaughtered by vermin Hausa terrorists in abuja for preaching and you still want to continue with Nigeria

A bayelsa girl was abducted and out through the family way by classless Hausa animals and his people received the pedophile with praise and fanfare and you see nothing wrong with it

I pray your life end up the way Hausa ruin Nigeria

Say amen
There is nothing wrong with the new generation of Yorubas except few like you who allow tribal hatred to becloud their thinking.

Yorubas have never been enslaved by anybody, so who are you liberalizing? your write up made me to doubt your claim of being a yoruba man.

Since the advent of democracy in 1999 yorubas have been in the presidency for 8 years, south south 5 years making 13 yeast for the south. the hausas you so much hate have occupied the seat of power for just about 3 years from 1999 and that is all for the north.Presently Yoruba man is the vice president and in case you don't know during GEJ term he never appointed any Yoruba in any position from 1 to 6 in his cabinet.

Truly I doubt if you are a Yoruba man you sound more like an Igbo man.

Nigeria as a nation has favour me as an Individual and favour the Yoruba as well and I give God the glory.

You said what has it got to do with the Igbos? it has a lot to do with them. When Tafawa balewa was prime mininster he operated true federalism with regions controlling their resources until when the Igbos came with their tribal coup killed selected state men and installed Ironsi their kinsman who destroyed the true federalism and introduced the so called unitary govt but today people including the Igbos are calling for the same true federalism they destroyed in the past.

If truly you are a Yoruba man tell me who caused the confusion that led to the death of ABIOLA? if you don't know it was an Igbo man, it was Arthur Nzerebe who went to court when Abioloa was about to be announced the winner of the election and asked the court to stop the election process, he formed the Association for better Nigeria to achieve this aim.

And let me remind you if you still think in that your same direction note that a Yoruba man is most likely to be the next president after buhari. But if you are an Igbo man as you sound let your people re - strategised politically because politics is a game of give and take.

Talking about abducting a girl in BAYELSA, let me say that if it is true abduction I condemn that but how possible is it for one man to abduct a lady from yenagoa to kano? very doubtful, there is possibility that the lady willingly followed him out of overzealous love, ladies in that part of the country are very loose and wouldn't mind to follow any man who is ready to spend Money on them even against their parent wish, I am saying this out of experience.

About the killing by the hausas I condemn it just like other killings in the south through kidnapping, cultism and other means
Re: Why Aliko Dangote Should Be Nigeria's Next President by icewinz(m): 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Don't think of that ignorant non educated chap.
He's the richest man in Africa but his tribe is the poorest tribe in Nigeria.
If na Igbo man get the kind money wey im get, he go put Nigeria on the world map, No doubt about that
so u think there's any sense in what you said,imp, dangote cement is the cheapest among 'all' be it from which tribe of this country.
Re: Why Aliko Dangote Should Be Nigeria's Next President by samsam2019: 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
southpole:

There is nothing wrong with the new generation of Yorubas except few like you who allow tribal hatred to becloud their thinking.

Yorubas have never been enslaved by anybody, so who are you liberalizing? your write up made me to doubt your claim of being a yoruba man.

Since the advent of democracy in 1999 yorubas have been in the presidency for 8 years, south south 5 years making 13 yeast for the south. the hausas you so much hate have occupied the seat of power for just about 3 years from 1999 and that is all for the north.Presently Yoruba man is the vice president and in case you don't know during GEJ term he never appointed any Yoruba in any position from 1 to 6 in his cabinet.

Truly I doubt if you are a Yoruba man you sound more like an Igbo man.

Nigeria as a nation has favour me as an Individual and favour the Yoruba as well and I give God the glory.

You said what has it got to do with the Igbos? it has a lot to do with them. When Tafawa balewa was prime mininster he operated true federalism with regions controlling their resources until when the Igbos came with their tribal coup killed selected state men and installed Ironsi their kinsman who destroyed the true federalism and introduced the so called unitary govt but today people including the Igbos are calling for the same true federalism they destroyed in the past.

If truly you are a Yoruba man tell me who caused the confusion that led to the death of ABIOLA? if you don't know it was an Igbo man, it was Arthur Nzerebe who went to court when Abioloa was about to be announced the winner of the election and asked the court to stop the election process, he formed the Association for better Nigeria to achieve this aim.

And let me remind you if you still think in that your same direction note that a Yoruba man is most likely to be the next president after buhari. But if you are an Igbo man as you sound let your people re - strategised politically because politics is a game of give and take.

Talking about abducting a girl in BAYELSA, let me say that if it is true abduction I condemn that but how possible is it for one man to abduct a lady from yenagoa to kano? very doubtful, there is possibility that the lady willingly followed him out of overzealous love, ladies in that part of the country are very loose and wouldn't mind to follow any man who is ready to spend Money on them even against their parent wish, I am saying this out of experience.

About the killing by the hausas I condemn it just like other killings in the south through kidnapping, cultism and other means
guy, you must really hate the ibos lol

But I'm not an ibo. I'm 100% Yoruba. It would be disgraceful to deny my heritage just to prove a point(makes no sense in my book)

As per your hatred for the ibos; calm down. I know they have a lot of scumbags but which tribe doesn't?

And since you're bent in this one Nigeria thing. I hope and pray your children and unborn generation don't curse you later
Re: Why Aliko Dangote Should Be Nigeria's Next President by southpole: 10:01am On Jul 13, 2016
samsam2019:
guy, you must really hate the ibos lol

But I'm not an ibo. I'm 100% Yoruba. It would be disgraceful to deny my heritage just to prove a point(makes no sense in my book)

As per your hatred for the ibos; calm down. I know they have a lot of scumbags but which tribe doesn't?

And since you're bent in this one Nigeria thing. I hope and pray your children and unborn generation don't curse you later
I don't hate the Igbos dont get me wrong but I wish you disprove what I stated against them if it is not true then you can talk about hate and since you are bent on seeing Nigeria divided I thought you may wish to learn from south sudan and the high degree of regret and protest that followed the Brexit. have a nice time.
Re: Why Aliko Dangote Should Be Nigeria's Next President by Horus(m): 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2wtxMLva08

Aliko Dangote Reveals How He Is Making It in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Western Union Discontinued At Gtbank Plc / Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention. / CBN Begins To Clear FOREX Backlog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.