Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,125 members, 7,913,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 09:22 PM

Photos: Dead Man Reportedly Resurrects After Catholic Priest Prays On His Coffin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos: Dead Man Reportedly Resurrects After Catholic Priest Prays On His Coffin (985 Views)

Bishop Bridget Eagle Okafoagu Dies, Resurrects After 3 Days - Says Husband / "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User / "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Dead Man Reportedly Resurrects After Catholic Priest Prays On His Coffin by EncyNews: 7:24pm On Jul 11, 2016

Below is how Amanda Chisom who posted the pictures on Facebook reported the story As Uzomedia News grab it, Read below :

"Rev. Fr. Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka, prays for a dead man that was about to be buried and the God of resurrection brought the man back to life.

Just as God brought back Lazarus to life.

God said "I will make haste to perform the words of my Prophet"
This Miracle took place at Iheala.

"This year! you will not bury any member of your family. This year! nobody will say sorry to you, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. This year any gathering in your house, in your compound, will not be for condolence. It will be for celebration, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

"Right now, this very moment the God of resurrection that brought this MAN back to life is giving life to anything that is dead in your life. My God is giving life to your marriage, that business that is dead, receive life in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. That hopeless conditions, I speak life into you.

"Just as the family of this man is thanking God, you will be the next to testify in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ. If you pray this prayer with me, type Amen and claim your Miracle.</b>
"Oh well , I got this from the pastorpreneur’s page page..”

More photos after the cut...

SEE MORE PHOTOS AT >>>https://uzopedia./2016/07/11/omg-dead-man-reportedly-resurrects-after-catholic-priest-prays-on-his-coffin-photos/
Re: Photos: Dead Man Reportedly Resurrects After Catholic Priest Prays On His Coffin by idupaul: 7:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
After embalming and rigor mortis..This must be from a nobly wood film

1 Like

Re: Photos: Dead Man Reportedly Resurrects After Catholic Priest Prays On His Coffin by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
For Real?? shocked shocked
Re: Photos: Dead Man Reportedly Resurrects After Catholic Priest Prays On His Coffin by Tjohnnay: 7:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Dead Man Reportedly Resurrects After Catholic Priest Prays On His Coffin by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 7:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
See as the picture just de fake•••••even nollywood no go take this kind shi!t

1 Like

Re: Photos: Dead Man Reportedly Resurrects After Catholic Priest Prays On His Coffin by olatunjithomas(m): 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
hallelujah....God is still working.......
Re: Photos: Dead Man Reportedly Resurrects After Catholic Priest Prays On His Coffin by femolacqua(m): 7:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
Re: Photos: Dead Man Reportedly Resurrects After Catholic Priest Prays On His Coffin by yanabasee(m): 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
Ion believe it...... Its more like a kenyan movie... How is it called?... Kennywood!... #justsaying!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Dead Man Reportedly Resurrects After Catholic Priest Prays On His Coffin by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
Videos or Adonbelieveit...
Wait ooo, what happened to the cotton wool inside his nose?
Re: Photos: Dead Man Reportedly Resurrects After Catholic Priest Prays On His Coffin by Kc3000: 7:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
This criminal is still out here scamming those gullible souls looking for 'signs and wonders'. This so called Reverend is an unrepentant scam artist, and if you encounter him anywhere "performing" please do not hesitate to expose him.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Dead Man Reportedly Resurrects After Catholic Priest Prays On His Coffin by osesology(m): 8:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
Can someone pls tell me which nollywood movie this is? It looks like a movie directed by Tchidi Chikere.
Re: Photos: Dead Man Reportedly Resurrects After Catholic Priest Prays On His Coffin by KingEbukaNaija: 8:30pm On Jul 11, 2016

(1) (Reply)

BOKO HARAM Enemy Of Islam. / What Should Christians Learn From The Mosaic Law? / Jehovah Witness' Jesus, Who Is He?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.