Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,465 members, 7,904,728 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 06:22 PM

My Hair Growth Challange Regimen - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Hair Growth Challange Regimen (604 Views)

Check Out My Natural Hair 2 Years After Being Mocked About My Hair / My Yummy Skin Care And Weightloss Regimen!from 95kg To 70kg. / How To Make Natural Hair Soft - 8 Step Regimen For Soft Natural Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Hair Growth Challange Regimen by Belleladiva(f): 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
How many nights have you spent on YouTube watching videos of beautiful babes with really long hair and just wishing you can have that kind of hair. I know I've done that several times. I can list all the essential hair care tips in my sleep. Yeah. That's how much I'm invested in getting long hair. I think on some level, I imagine my goal to be a getway that will finally set me free from sew in weaves and braids. I mean if I can wear my hair out in any style I want that's the dream right? Well the mistake that most of us make is following other people's regimens and buying the same products that they use without realising that everybody's hair is different. What works for them might not work for you so you have to take the time to really study your hair to figure out what makes it thrive and what slows down the growth. For instance I finally figured out that I have low porosity hair, my hair hates water but it loves oils. However, I've finally developed a regimen that will get me to the length I've been longing for. This is more of a hair growth challange, I'll use this regimen for 6 months and at the end, I'll record the length of growth I've been able to retain. For this six months, I'll wear a wig and have my hair cornrowed and covered with a wig cap.

DAILY REGIMEN
1. Take Hair, Skin & Nails Vitamin

2. Apply oil mix with applicator bottle to scalp & hair
*Oil mix = Rosemary oil + Peppermint oil + Lavender oil + Olive oil + Glycerin

3. Scalp massage

4. Wear wig cap & sleep on satin pillowcase

WEEKLY REGIMEN
1. Do a hot oil treatment with oil mix

2. Scalp massage

3. Inversion method (once a month)

4. Shampoo with creme of nature argan oil sulphate free shampoo

5. Rinse with warm water

6. Deep condition with Profectiv Anti Breakage Deep Conditioner for 45 minutes

7. Rinse with green tea

8. Apply Profectiv Daily Leave in Strengthner

9. Seal with oil mix

10. Air dry

MONTHLY REGIMEN

Read more
http://belleladiva..com.ng/2016/07/my-hair-growth-challenge-regimen.html?m=1

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

50kg Uk Grade AAA Bale Trend: Serious Buyers Only / Homa Bay Tailor Redefines Fashion / Want To Buy Wholesale Custom Sublimated Shirts At Cheap Rate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.