Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,467 members, 7,885,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 08:56 PM

The Youwin 2016 Online Registration Form - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Youwin 2016 Online Registration Form (774 Views)

Success Tips For Youwin Connect 2017 / 2017 Youwin! Connect Application Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Youwin 2016 Online Registration Form by chapatti: 8:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
YouWin 2016 Online Registration – With all the comments we have received so far regarding the YouWiN program, i am here to give you the full latest and application procedures. YouWin Youth Enterprise initiative is an with Innovation in Nigeria have always been and initiative aimed at given pull of Nigerian entrepreneurs the opportunity to stand as millions in their field of interest. We all could recall that this initiative and programme was very much active during the GEJ Administration.

From the information reaching us there has been lots of rumours that President Buhari have scrapped up the programme. But the Federal Government being led by president Buhari has finally agreed to consult with beneficiaries and other persons who are concerned parties on the restructuring and refocusing of the multi-billion Naira Youth Enterprise with Innovation in Nigeria, YouWin programme, with the objective of injecting new ideas for its sustainability

This information was made known to the general public by the Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun, stating that that the Federal Government of Nigeria led by President Buhari has cleared the outstanding ₦1.6 billion earlier owed beneficiaries.
for more information click >>> The YouWin 2016 Online Registration Form

Based on this reason, the federal Government of Nigeria will be kicking off the application again. And youths are advice to learn how to apply for YouWin program correctly to avoid making a mistake
Re: The Youwin 2016 Online Registration Form by Mine123star(f): 10:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
The FG have done well for upholding such innovative vision of its predecessor. Let us know/underdtand that change is a gradual process, and I believe in the positive change yet to come in this administration.

(1) (Reply)

Account Officers At Fosad Consulting Ltd / Dentistry/dental Surgery.....another Tougher Ministry / How I Finally Raised Enough Money To Go Back Home After 10 Years In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.