Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,928 members, 7,935,938 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 07:26 PM

Ex Corpers Currently Residing In Benin Let's Meet Here - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ex Corpers Currently Residing In Benin Let's Meet Here (521 Views)

Nairalanders In Lagos Let's Meet / Matured Ladies Nd Guys Let Meet Here For Serious Relationship / Ex Corpers Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Corpers Currently Residing In Benin Let's Meet Here by chibrasil(m): 11:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
My fellow Ex corpers.... Let's share information, get to kw ourselves... Nobody is an island.... Nobody knows where his/ her helper will come from...... Might be someone you just met.
Re: Ex Corpers Currently Residing In Benin Let's Meet Here by tripplephi: 12:01am On Jul 12, 2016
chibrasil:
My fellow Ex corpers.... Let's share information, get to kw ourselves... Nobody is an island.... Nobody knows where his/ her helper will come from...... Might be someone you just met.

WE ARE BUSY WITH WORK AND TRYING TO LEAVE BENIN CITY TO BETTER PAYING STATES, you are here looking for hook-up and collabo .. you will wait till Buhari becomes a senator ... BRO, LIFE IS PER HEAD, I DO NOT EVEN TRUST THE OWNER OF NL so I will now trust you abi... Who u epp.... Its people who know people physically o that can help each other.... these days when kidnappers use every social media platform to get peeps.... abegi get busy with your life o...
Re: Ex Corpers Currently Residing In Benin Let's Meet Here by steppin: 12:04am On Jul 12, 2016
tripplephi:

WE ARE BUSY WITH WORK AND TRYING TO LEAVE BENIN CITY TO BETTER PAYING STATES, you are here looking for hook-up and collabo .. you will wait till Buhari becomes a senator ... BRO, LIFE IS PER HEAD, I DO NOT EVEN TRUST THE OWNER OF NL so I will now trust you abi... Who u epp.... Its people who know people physically o that can help each other.... these days when kidnappers use every social media platform to get peeps.... abegi get busy with your life o...
The guy never tire for free punny....lol

1 Like

Re: Ex Corpers Currently Residing In Benin Let's Meet Here by chibrasil(m): 7:18am On Jul 12, 2016
tripplephi:

An optimist sees light even a dark angle... Bt a pessimist always try to put it off... Oga/madam suit urself ooh if u like fly go kafanchan.. Same fate await you... Wish you well thou
Re: Ex Corpers Currently Residing In Benin Let's Meet Here by tripplephi: 1:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
chibrasil:

An optimist sees light even a dark angle... Bt a pessimist always try to put it off... Oga/madam suit urself ooh if u like fly go kafanchan.. Same fate await you... Wish you well thou

who is this one that speaks from a pit toilet. am in benin city if you have mind come n see me at my office. you will be commenting thrash without understanding what real life and privacy is about.

(1) (Reply)

Shapy / Kinda Bored, Need A Responsive Lady Chat Mate That's Always Online / In Need Of A Lezbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.