Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,777 members, 7,879,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:14 PM

Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja (20822 Views)

Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) / Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS / Dolapo Osinbajo At The Family Of Eunice Olawale, Murdered While Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by Dee60: 10:02am On Jul 12, 2016
walcut:
And Buhari is yet to say anything

I agree with you. here PMB has a chance to at least send a signal to his errant brothers that this will not be tolerated. His silence is loudly speaking volumes....
Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by solaere(m): 10:04am On Jul 12, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][i][/i]
As the Lord liveth the perpetrator of that act shall live to see all his family member die b4 him nd shall be frustrated for d rest of his life....
Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by Dragonking: 10:05am On Jul 12, 2016
A nigerdeltan is talking for the Yoruba's now, tomorrow you will the same Yoruba's throwing insults on us.. Na God go judge all of Una.
Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by ibarapa(m): 10:06am On Jul 12, 2016
Muslims are the biggest briblem we have in Nigeria, oloriburuku lo poju ninu wan, in fact I can't make friends with them,
Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 12, 2016
greatgod2012:
Please o, maybe I missed it. WHAT IS THE VICE PRESIDENT SAYING ABOUT THIS BARBARIC INCIDENCE?
Osinbajo: Baba,should we give them compensation.
Baba: Compensation kwa! Islam Is a peaceful religion....the woman was disturbing the peace.

Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by Ekuru: 10:20am On Jul 12, 2016
Temple1288:

Hmmm!
I've received plenty of what you call 'common sense' since...

I wonder when the baboonic senses will let go of you... I think you're one of those parading themselves as Heavenly candidates. You re just finished. You should go and ask your pastors this simple questions "Pastor why is it that they (Muslims) keep killing your members and yet not even one action has been taken to cub the menace?------- Pastor, why is it that you go on private jets and yet I have none, and yet I pay tithes to you?----- Pastor, if you are a man of God, then what am I?" Fool!
I won't join you in your stupidity. please go and carry gun and head to the north if you're this angry
Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by Akaujaa(m): 10:31am On Jul 12, 2016
I commend Akpabio for being neutral in his speech. That was highly apolitical. That proves that for now, he is neither here nor there. I thinking he's forming alliance with the party that be. I won't be surprised if he decamps.
Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by Temple1288(m): 10:39am On Jul 12, 2016
Ekuru:
I won't join you in your stupidity. please go and carry gun and head to the north if you're this angry

I should be sorry for you. Maybe, my posts lay concerns on your gullibility.. But you shouldn't have added or retracted support for my post by commenting.
People who are reasonably well, people who are not sick in the brain will head down to their churches and begin to ask questions which need urgent and fast answers.
I've been in your position before. I thought I was worshiping God without knowing that I'm being defrauded and milked by this same church you are willing to defend till death.
Hey, go ask questions-- don't be deceived. People who contribute to the millions the so-called man of God uses to fuel his private jet and pay taxes around the world where his churches are situated are being killed on daily basis, and yet nothing has been done...

They (men of God in Nigeria) don't pay taxes in Nigeria (but they do pay outside Nigeria), yet they open Universities that a poor man can't afford..
Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by attegambo: 10:54am On Jul 12, 2016
president mohammed buhari and emir sanusi lamido ll give them royal gift and settle them for the three month inprisonment they'll go.that's all.
Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by basingstoke: 11:21am On Jul 12, 2016
Akpabio...? hian, time for EFCC to open your file. you have crossed the line, bubu is coming for you
Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by texazzpete(m): 11:49am On Jul 12, 2016
Under Akpabio, 'pastors' and 'prophets' were killing, maiming and torturing children under the 'child witch' pretext. He did nothing. In fact, the State Government repeatedly rained verbally attacks on NGOs who were helping the kids.

This man has ZERO moral justification to talk.
Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by gbigbega: 12:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
It beats me, why any intelligent person will still identify his /herself with a religion of murder and destruction.

I guess they are all the same, afterall. educated or not.
Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by sunnywinter(f): 1:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
yanabasee:
Our northern brothers have a thing with human's life... They're not sympathetic at all..... They're the worst set of humans anyone would love to be around with....
Not all of us
Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by sunnywinter(f): 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
yanabasee:
Our northern brothers have a thing with human's life... They're not sympathetic at all..... They're the worst set of humans anyone would love to be around with....
undecided
Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by Rexyl(m): 2:21pm On Jul 12, 2016
... and her killers did this after they thought they had appeased God by fasting 30 days.

These killers will never have rest again until they become evangelists and start the kingdom's work where the woman was stopped.

Over to CAN to take the matter up in order to forestall future occurrence of senseless killings of Christians by these common agents of devil. in the country.
Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by Codes151(m): 2:32pm On Jul 12, 2016
Mak una come my church for ikot akpanadem come kill na!!! Una papa!
Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by Codes151(m): 2:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
During m nysc camp in enugu,! I found out that northerner are aliens! The shouldn't n can't be lived with! Pathetic!
Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by Codes151(m): 2:36pm On Jul 12, 2016
basingstoke:
Akpabio...? hian, time for EFCC to open your file. you have crossed the line, bubu is coming for you
he crossed the line!? Just wondering why u are so sick in the head!
Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by Crownylord(m): 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
Condemning it is not enough jare.:->
Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by Codes151(m): 2:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
texazzpete:
Under Akpabio, 'pastors' and 'prophets' were killing, maiming and torturing children under the 'child witch' pretext. He did nothing. In fact, the State Government repeatedly rained verbally attacks on NGOs who were helping the kids.

This man has ZERO moral justification to talk.

JEZZZ! Pls close ur mouth when ur brain can't think of sth meaningful to say! Haba!
Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by abike12(f): 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
It's terrible what happened to this woman. These people need to be put in check. Animals
Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by Jacks14: 3:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Kai. These jihadists eh... For how long are we going to continue like this?

Some weeks back, It was an igbo woman in Kano.
Now, It's a yoruba woman in Abuja. Why are these people so bloodthirsty and heartless?

God, If you're there, Answer me, WHY AM I IN THE SAME COUNTRY WITH SOME BLOODTHIRSTY VERMINS?... The vermins who murdered this woman should and must be apprehended.
nobody tie u oo, locate to south Sudan or hug wet transformer
Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by basingstoke: 3:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
Codes151:
he crossed the line!? Just wondering why u are so sick in the head!
I am not really sick as per sick. all i am saying is that any person rhat goes against APC.BUHARINAND NORTH WILL BE THE GUEST IF EFCC

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
When do we start hearing good news about the Northern Nigeria ??

Don't think it's going to stop at the North. It will trickle down South one day. Just pray!
Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by elsomm(m): 7:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
greatgod2012:
Please o, maybe I missed it. WHAT IS THE VICE PRESIDENT SAYING ABOUT THIS BARBARIC INCIDENCE?

Since the President is mute
Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by drstone1: 9:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
am tired of all this "CONDEMNATION"..d perpetrators should be brought to book and sentenced to death by stoning... bast*rd religious fanatics!! angry

Buhari already said we should respect other people's religions so they don't React in the extreme...quote me
Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by BudeYahooCom: 10:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
Thewrath:
Islam!

Modified:has the self acclaimed Igbo wannabe joe igbokwe condemned these terrorists?

You want Mallam yorubakwe to invite hunger to his household? It is against APC manifesto condemn fulani herdsmen and killing of Christians in the north.
I really don't pity the Eunice woman, her yoruba church Redeemed Church is part and parcel of the problem nigerian christians are suffering today. Their money-loving G.O and pastors are bumbling hypocrites who call spades sticks.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Condemns The Killing Of Eunice Olawale In Abuja by texazzpete(m): 10:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
Codes151:

JEZZZ! Pls close ur mouth when ur brain can't think of sth meaningful to say! Haba!

I wish you'd take your own advice, troll.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

National Treasurer Of New PDP Resigns / Hosea Ibi, Kidnapped Lawmaker Dies (Photo) / Buhari Mourns Late Aisha Lemu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.