Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,215 members, 7,873,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:56 PM

Investment Done. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investment Done. (4153 Views)

Pls Which Legit Online Investment Can One Do Now Dat Wuld Yield Daily Profit? / How Do I Recoup My Investment / 5% Per Month On Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investment Done. by entinvest: 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2009
i have a partnership offer with monthly returns of over N7.4m,
all the necessary documents are available for inspection
; business plan,feasibility studies,cash flow statements,and all others

email me on ; einvest08@yahoo.com

to have me send all the necessary details to you [ also an appointment will be suitable after doing so]
Re: Investment Done. by Rooneyboy(m): 3:54am On Oct 13, 2009
My brother , the best advice i ve got 4 u is that u should carve out time and pay Nigeria a visit, by the time u must have spent 3weeks to a month then u ll know the business to put up.
Re: Investment Done. by tirex(m): 2:14pm On Oct 13, 2009
you dont need to come to Nigeria before investing that money,what u shud do is get a very reliable person(family or friend) that u believe can give u correct information,also the person shud get u a stockbroker,which you can also go to his website and contact him,you shud invest 4.8 million on first bank shares,and put the balance of 1milion in a fixed deposit account,if u dont want to go thru anybody to transfer the money to the stockbroker to buy the shares for u,u cud make enquiries and send the money straight into the account of the stock broking firm.most of the good stockbroking firms also have a finance department.
Re: Investment Done. by wfssg: 2:26pm On Oct 13, 2009
YES, THIS IS GOOD ENOUGH TO SUSTAIN YOURSELF FOR ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE,
ALL YOU JUST HAVE TO DO IS TO VISIT wfssg.com
SEND AN EMAIL TO THE PORTFOLIO MANAGER TO GIVE YOU DETAILS ON HOW TO TRADE WITH INTERBANKS IN CURRENCY TRADING.
AND U ARE UP. OR YOU EMPLOY A PROFESSIONAL TO TRADE IT FOR YOU AND WATCH YOU ACCOUNT GROWING.
Re: Investment Done. by ausdy(m): 3:17pm On Oct 13, 2009
lol wetn u dey wait for send the money here i go use am buy drugg for you in 9ja grin
Re: Investment Done. by BAC: 5:16pm On Oct 13, 2009
@Saridon.

I know what you are trying to do. I did it some years back, and Nigerians nearly broke my back bone after losing over £200,000.

Trust me don't do business in Nigeria. Apart from Real Estate. Most people In Naija are wicked, family included. They are the most creative people I have come across, they use their creativity to tell you why things should not work after you have given them the opportunity. Before opportunity, they can argue a business case till they condition your mind to believe all businesses are profitable. And for every 7 words that comes out of their mouth 7 are lies.

Trust me. I have a real estate business there, I have been through hell and back. There is no day I leave the UK to visit without having someone in my mind to fire, I am out to protect my customers, but this people are highly educated but their mind cannot read into a vision. In that country also be careful of the so called born again. I am born again don't misunderstand me, but I have seen dare devils in the church than on the streets.

So be careful. As I speak Research In Motion is looking very cheap on the Nasdaq. Buy and keep, blackberry will sell well this xmas everyone in the UK wants one. ticker symbol is RIMM. my price target is Minimum $85.00

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Investment Done. by liquid7: 11:19am On Oct 17, 2009
well problem with nigeria buisness is unless u are importing something large and 1-3 items ,you need to be on the ground.
my friend had a trucking buisness which was run to the ground by his friends and family
Re: Investment Done. by entinvest: 1:44pm On Oct 19, 2009
kindly send me an email to
iminvest08@yahoo.com
to get all the necessary documents sent to you
Re: Investment Done. by xtayle(m): 7:13pm On Oct 20, 2009
A lot has been said about trust and dont part with money. You must part with money at one point or the other. The way, manner and condition with which you part determines the result you get. Whatever you decide, meet in person and have a duly executed MOU with anyone you do business with. This is not even about money alone. If you are on ground, you can control your money. What you cannot control is the devil inside of pple. My experience tells me, u can make them handicapped with an MOU.

If a return of 41.1% per annum seem okay for you on an Investment of N1.3m, give me a call on 07027099121 or 08033511538. And if you are not averse to risk and will like to be a partner in something that does not bring money everyday, but will be a bang when it does, I will be available to discuss a few ideas with you. email is xtayle@gmail.com
Re: Investment Done. by xtayle(m): 7:16pm On Oct 20, 2009
xtayle@gmail.com
Re: Investment Done. by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:03am On Oct 26, 2009
hey guy want to invest ur money? then u need not to worry.yes u can do a lot with that money, all u have to do is invest that money in goldlnk invention ltd an investment company that gives u 25 percent of any amount u invest in from a hundred thousand upward in a period of two months of which ur capital is not lost.if ur intrested u can call on this number(08135726716)or email (jentle2stay@yahoo.com).
Re: Investment Done. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 30, 2009
[b]Most people on Naira Land are extremely useless when it comes to giving meaningful solution.
But I think I can help somewhat. Nigeria business sector is been splitted to the below:

Industrial 20% (Far more costly)
Financial Sector 17% (Taking a big hit for now)
Public Sector 20% (Extremely Dull, except for education)
Communication 10% (The costliest of all)
Other 6% (Not really worth mentioning)
Distribution 18% (This sector is still worth some sweat).

The most rampant business in Nigeria is Distribution. You have the road side seller of gala and pure water, down to operators of big units of shops. People need goods, and they need a place to sell it, and locations to distribute it from.
The best business for your type of money is getting 2 or 3 plots of lands somewhere close to the newly constructed bridge in Sango, Ogun State.
Most of the crowds from Lagos State are been swept off to the extended part of Ogun state. For now, the closest commercial location to Oshodi is no where else but Sango; and Sango is almost busting with marketers and sellers. No matter how much shops are been handed to agents like myself to let out to marketers, it takes a matter of 3-4 days before they are completely taken. There are no more free road sides properties in Sango for now, except you have lots of money, and are willing to wrestle like all the banks and big eateries and businesses are doing down there. That leaves these other strategic locations. Owode (Which isnt ideal because of its hilly sides, though most of the hills are already been purchased by banks and smart investors), and next is ifo which is almost perfect, except that its been already congested. But getting a road site property along Ifo-Papalantoro road should cost around 700k to 1,000,000 Naira depending on how further you go. The closer you are to ifo, the more expensive it is. I recently got an oil station 2 plots of land in a place that was a former canal, and it cost them a whopping sum of 4 Million, just at Ifo, close to Ile-epo bus-stop. You can use me or use a very reliable real estate agent, to get a plot, but 2 plots with be ideal. Get some good solid shopping complex structure sitting on it, for the mean time, and hold on for a year, and see how much you would thank me.
Ifo is expensive for now, unless you are only interested in a securing a plot you can sell for bigger price come 2010 or 2011. Or whenever.
But a bit further, plots are still selling around 700k upwards. Theres a new university been built further called Calvary University. And a new hotel been built along the papalantoro - iyana-ilaro road. The hotel is a 5 star, and it would hold a 3 acre artificial beach. And theres the famous Portland cement factory nearby, and Mowe-Ibafo, is just an hour drive from this location.
I am giving you an advice I would definitely take if I have your kind of funding. Do your own research, im sure you wont let this pass.[/b]
Re: Investment Done. by symbolik: 11:37am On Nov 17, 2009
I have a good site for Event Centre, Cyber Cafe at Ebutte -Metta. You may mail me - symbolik2003@gmail.com for discussion. You will however need a good friend/manager, as trust and connection is important
Re: Investment Done. by sonety2k(m): 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2009
aasog:

[b]Most people on Naira Land are extremely useless when it comes to giving meaningful solution.
But I think I can help somewhat. Nigeria business sector is been splitted to the below:

Industrial 20% (Far more costly)
Financial Sector 17% (Taking a big hit for now)
Public Sector 20% (Extremely Dull, except for education)
Communication 10% (The costliest of all)
Other 6% (Not really worth mentioning)
Distribution 18% (This sector is still worth some sweat).

The most rampant business in Nigeria is Distribution. You have the road side seller of gala and pure water, down to operators of big units of shops. People need goods, and they need a place to sell it, and locations to distribute it from.
The best business for your type of money is getting 2 or 3 plots of lands somewhere close to the newly constructed bridge in Sango, Ogun State.
Most of the crowds from Lagos State are been swept off to the extended part of Ogun state. For now, the closest commercial location to Oshodi is no where else but Sango; and Sango is almost busting with marketers and sellers. No matter how much shops are been handed to agents like myself to let out to marketers, it takes a matter of 3-4 days before they are completely taken. There are no more free road sides properties in Sango for now, except you have lots of money, and are willing to wrestle like all the banks and big eateries and businesses are doing down there. That leaves these other strategic locations. Owode (Which isnt ideal because of its hilly sides, though most of the hills are already been purchased by banks and smart investors), and next is ifo which is almost perfect, except that its been already congested. But getting a road site property along Ifo-Papalantoro road should cost around 700k to 1,000,000 Naira depending on how further you go. The closer you are to ifo, the more expensive it is. I recently got an oil station 2 plots of land in a place that was a former canal, and it cost them a whopping sum of 4 Million, just at Ifo, close to Ile-epo bus-stop. You can use me or use a very reliable real estate agent, to get a plot, but 2 plots with be ideal. Get some good solid shopping complex structure sitting on it, for the mean time, and hold on for a year, and see how much you would thank me.
Ifo is expensive for now, unless you are only interested in a securing a plot you can sell for bigger price come 2010 or 2011. Or whenever.
But a bit further, plots are still selling around 700k upwards. Theres a new university been built further called Calvary University. And a new hotel been built along the papalantoro - iyana-ilaro road. The hotel is a 5 star, and it would hold a 3 acre artificial beach. And theres the famous Portland cement factory nearby, and Mowe-Ibafo, is just an hour drive from this location.
I am giving you an advice I would definitely take if I have your kind of funding. Do your own research, im sure you wont let this pass.[/b]

MR  BAC @ UK  has  said  if before (Trust me don't do business in Nigeria. Apart from Real Estate)  ,

But why  the  beef now aasog   ( when you  said Most people on NairaLand are extremely useless when it comes to giving meaningful solution)
Re: Investment Done. by aristonakphes01: 12:54am On Nov 20, 2009
I think right here in nigeria with good intension nd positive mindset, there re many ways u can put up with investing that money, currently m into insurance/investment company! If this interest u, u can contact me by sending an email to aristonakphes@yahoo.com, one thing u must count on with my company is fund security, just contact me m gona introduce u to the different packages available.
Goodluck,
Re: Investment Done. by SAMDOL(m): 7:36pm On Nov 21, 2009
I WILL HELP YOU BRO. U WONT EVEN SPEND HALF OF WHAT U HAVE BUT YOU GET MORE THAN WHAT YOU HAVE AND FEEL SO RELAX.
CALL ME ON 08065315687 SO WE CAN FIX A PLACE AND TIME.
AND U WILL BE GLAD U DID SO.EXPECT YA CALL
Re: Investment Done. by mykel25(m): 8:04am On Nov 23, 2009
it's a pity people writing this blogs has not even achieve anything on what they are advising, I urge everyone here to see things physically b4 going into it and don't invest ur money with them, I think it just for them to put u through.
Re: Investment Done. by xtayle(m): 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2009
mykel, if the guy has money, he wont be in the thread because he will be too busy. PPle have ideas but no money. So when someone says he has money, the man with idea naturally wants to hook up so that a team can be formed. All the guy with money needs do is to be vigillant. Dont deal without an MOU duely executed with withnesses and possibly his lawyer.
Re: Investment Done. by mammaj: 1:00am On Dec 07, 2009
yes! I agree with myhouse.Much as online biz can be profitable,it is very risky.Especially for someone who is just starting up.
I have been into rice biz for some time and I can tell you it is very profitable.
Disregard what the forex guy said about stealing 25kg out of every 50kg.
Here we are talking about large scale importation of rice.Only those selling just a few bags can have time for such nonsense.

If you ever think of importing,be sure you have a buyer in me.Contact me on 08035856653

By the way,myhouse are you into rice big time?Let's talk.Maybe we could do one or two things together
Re: Investment Done. by nasbock(m): 1:31pm On Dec 07, 2009
I will be glad 2 help u nasbockglobalservices@gmail.com
Re: Investment Done. by xtayle(m): 6:51pm On Dec 08, 2009
are u guys trying to import rice with N6.8m?
Re: Investment Done. by natyubong: 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2009
i wud advice u invest in the stock market as the prices of shares are down now .who knows what might happen next. wen the prices appreciate then, u will be supper rich.
Re: Investment Done. by xtayle(m): 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2009
God will hv mercy on all contributors. Someone is talking about rice import with regards to a capital of N6.8m. The next thing, another is talking about stock market investment. It is not fair to the rest of us using this website as our intelligence and humble exposure are seriously under abuse and insult. This is a public domain and contributors owe all of us a moral duty to filter and double check whatever we are posting here as contributions. Thank you.
Re: Investment Done. by dexter1983(m): 5:24pm On Dec 10, 2009
many people have spoken wisely from diverse xperience.as for people condemning forex tradin,i tink u got it wrong.i will advise u try about 1000 or 2000 dollars into forex and after 2 months when u see the rturns,u can now decide on what to do wit the rest of the money.i am into the forex business fully n i can assure u its a business u can go into.though many people are lusing but we have little few who have the keys and are making it.i am one of them and i can give u more counsel about forex if interestd, pentane90@yahoo.com
Re: Investment Done. by surued: 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2009
Go see your pastor or imam , they shoul tell you your purpose in life, if not they are a Bleep leader, who will take your money any way.

I will suggets you buy shares in one of our  failed banks , spend 50% - buy union or finbank

the remaing 50% trade/invest in what nigerian want for christmas. you know the product, like ,cloths,cards,gift items you cant easyly find.
Re: Investment Done. by durumike9: 6:15am On Dec 14, 2009
There is an investment porfolio in a banking institution that gives 10% guranted return on 30 days placement.Very good investment for somebody that has investable funds.
for futher enquiry email durumike9@yahoo.com
Re: Investment Done. by suxes2005(m): 11:50am On Dec 14, 2009
Try charcoal eport. Bt i think u must be in 9ja to monitor it.

SHALOM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Earthen Catfish Pond, No Sorting; How Do One Minimize Loss. / Money Gram In Nigeria / Stanbic IBTC Partners Lagos State On Lekki-epe International Airport Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.