Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,912 members, 7,890,027 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:45 AM

I Saw A Used Condom Inbetween My Bedsheet, N I Know I Wasn't The User Of It! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw A Used Condom Inbetween My Bedsheet, N I Know I Wasn't The User Of It! (1050 Views)

I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) / Lady Buries Her Face Inbetween Her Boobs (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw A Used Condom Inbetween My Bedsheet, N I Know I Wasn't The User Of It! by jonaifame22(m): 7:46am On Jul 12, 2016
Right now so many thoughts are racing. Thru my mind ,yesterday was a vewi busy dai for me as I had four homeservice jobs to do at different localities and I had to go abt my job and dis thwarted the plan I had wth my smallie to spend yesterday wth her

When I got back yesterday night after all the waka waka, I was vewi tired and spent, buh my consolation was that I had some good money frm all the waka waka, so I called my baby smallie and we chatted and I made her understand dat we'll still see,cos she was aware of my jobs yesterdai.

After speakn wth her, decided to lay the bed to my taste cos it was not laid the way I normally lay it, so as I raised the bedsheet up something flew and hit me on the face, and guess wat? It was a used condom, I know for sure that I dnt keep condoms in the house and I dnt wear condoms. Maybe cos it doesn't fit me or cos I don't look fine it( jokes apart),I am not the wearer of that condom,
Who cld have used it, or are these gals livn wth me bringn guys to come and smash them on my bed after eatn my food or wat? or cld it be my sister. I dnt know how to go abt dis investigation

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Used Condom Inbetween My Bedsheet, N I Know I Wasn't The User Of It! by Totino: 7:47am On Jul 12, 2016
Lala, HateU2, Naughtynaughty, naijaboy, and co dont you think this man needs help??
Re: I Saw A Used Condom Inbetween My Bedsheet, N I Know I Wasn't The User Of It! by sorextee(m): 7:47am On Jul 12, 2016
How can i take u seriously, when you use VEWI, instead of VERY undecided
My friend, change that thing, then I will help u investigate the case..

3 Likes

Re: I Saw A Used Condom Inbetween My Bedsheet, N I Know I Wasn't The User Of It! by Kakamorufu(m): 7:52am On Jul 12, 2016
u no tell us say u get many people living with u, lemme assist u, send me those ladies numbers. I will do phone interogation with them one by one
Re: I Saw A Used Condom Inbetween My Bedsheet, N I Know I Wasn't The User Of It! by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 12, 2016
Maybe while you were out hustling, your spirit came around..
Re: I Saw A Used Condom Inbetween My Bedsheet, N I Know I Wasn't The User Of It! by Oliviaxx(f): 8:11am On Jul 12, 2016
If you ask me......
Buh seriously my broda,this one pass me o shocked
Re: I Saw A Used Condom Inbetween My Bedsheet, N I Know I Wasn't The User Of It! by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 12, 2016
grin u said condomz don't fit to u ehn? Now I want some receipts to prove tat no condomz can fit u tongue
Re: I Saw A Used Condom Inbetween My Bedsheet, N I Know I Wasn't The User Of It! by Oliviaxx(f): 8:14am On Jul 12, 2016
sorextee:
How can i take u seriously, when you use VEWI, instead of VERY undecided
My friend, change that thing, then I will help u investigate the case..

Lmfao! grin
Re: I Saw A Used Condom Inbetween My Bedsheet, N I Know I Wasn't The User Of It! by cbi24: 8:17am On Jul 12, 2016
this is serious matter
Re: I Saw A Used Condom Inbetween My Bedsheet, N I Know I Wasn't The User Of It! by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 12, 2016
Lols... Ask them and warn them.
Re: I Saw A Used Condom Inbetween My Bedsheet, N I Know I Wasn't The User Of It! by Headlesschicken(m): 8:25am On Jul 12, 2016
grin D truth of d ma8r be say,one small boi don come nyash yuh sista on top yuh bed,d nigga left d CD dia as a souvenir,u can wear it as a necklace MR I DON'T USE A CONDOM...
Re: I Saw A Used Condom Inbetween My Bedsheet, N I Know I Wasn't The User Of It! by callmemuzby(m): 10:15am On Jul 12, 2016
Oh sorry the condom is mine, i forgot to flush it, please do that for me will ya wink
Re: I Saw A Used Condom Inbetween My Bedsheet, N I Know I Wasn't The User Of It! by Sexxkillz: 10:18am On Jul 12, 2016
All these cork and bull stories sef.
Re: I Saw A Used Condom Inbetween My Bedsheet, N I Know I Wasn't The User Of It! by curvysola(f): 10:22am On Jul 12, 2016
Sexxkillz:
All these cork and bull stories sef.
you can say that again

(1) (Reply)

Top 14 Past And Present Trends On Nairaland / Boyfriend Doesn't Call Me As Much But Claims He Loves Me / Check Out This Wedding Invitation Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.