Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,511 members, 7,923,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 03:08 PM

Actress Bimbo Thomas Shared Nak Ed Photo Of Herself Alongside A Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Bimbo Thomas Shared Nak Ed Photo Of Herself Alongside A Baby (1583 Views)

Bimbo Thomas And Her Son Looking All Fresh / Kemi Olunloyo: Cossy Orjiakor, Eniola Badmus, Bimbo Thomas Need Breast Reduction / Bimbo Thomas And Baby In Matching Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Bimbo Thomas Shared Nak Ed Photo Of Herself Alongside A Baby by winkmart: 8:38am On Jul 12, 2016
Some celebrities can share anything. They think everything passes just because they are labelled celebrities. Well, that's just in their dreams because everything doesn't pass when it comes to the fans opinions. We must talk am as we see am.

How can you share a near nude pix alongside that of a baby. Not a cute nude for that matter. Anyways, they need everything to stay in the news nowadays, especially when the competition is so stiff.

Cute Baby anyway!!!

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/07/actress-bimbo-thomas-shared-near-nak-ed.html

lalasticlala

Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Shared Nak Ed Photo Of Herself Alongside A Baby by winkmart: 8:39am On Jul 12, 2016
Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Shared Nak Ed Photo Of Herself Alongside A Baby by Airforce1(m): 8:39am On Jul 12, 2016
This is bullshit

Walks out of thread
Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Shared Nak Ed Photo Of Herself Alongside A Baby by Tolexander: 8:49am On Jul 12, 2016
Both mother and daughter are unclad because they are of equal brain.

I'm afraid the baby's brain while growing up may be rendered redundant by the mother whose brain has refused to outgrow babyhood.
Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Shared Nak Ed Photo Of Herself Alongside A Baby by Omotayor123(f): 8:54am On Jul 12, 2016
shocked. I see something grin
Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Shared Nak Ed Photo Of Herself Alongside A Baby by yanabasee(m): 8:55am On Jul 12, 2016
Tolexander:
Both mother and daughter are unclad because they are of equal brain.

I'm afraid the baby's brain while growing up may be rendered redundant by the mother whose brain has refused to outgrow babyhood.

This is nofin but the truth.....
Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Shared Nak Ed Photo Of Herself Alongside A Baby by goldbim(f): 9:08am On Jul 12, 2016
I thought she had her baby shower few weeks ago..her baby can't be this grown...
Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Shared Nak Ed Photo Of Herself Alongside A Baby by Dezolo(f): 9:40am On Jul 12, 2016
Nigerians and their talk talk sef.. How's this an unclad pix? na only tattoo we dy see there.. Abi has tattoo now become breasts?
Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Shared Nak Ed Photo Of Herself Alongside A Baby by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 12, 2016
nice
Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Shared Nak Ed Photo Of Herself Alongside A Baby by iykekelvins(m): 9:49am On Jul 12, 2016
Nawa
Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Shared Nak Ed Photo Of Herself Alongside A Baby by Larrey(f): 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
goldbim:
I thought she had her baby shower few weeks ago..her baby can't be this grown...
maybe she's trying to tell us that the baby is going to be a girl

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Simi And Tuface Idibia Look Great Together In This Captivating Photo / Don't Compare Me With 2baba - Kiss Daniel / Happy Birth Day To Wande Coal. See How He Looks Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.