Stats: 3,171,262 members, 7,880,993 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:32 AM

Ladies With Protruding Bellies. - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ladies With Protruding Bellies. (40162 Views)

Must Read: Bulging Bellies Due To Fibroid / DON'T CRY WHEN FLAWLESS SEXY-TRIM LADIES WITH FLAT TUMMY STEAL YOUR PARTNER!!! / Thumb Sucking Could Lead To Protruding Teeth And Speech Difficulty - Newsphases (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ladies With Protruding Bellies. by Chicent(m): 5:22am On Jul 13, 2016
The honest truth is the lazy ones dont care..... But they somtimes succumb wen they get alote of bashings.
Re: Ladies With Protruding Bellies. by Theoritical(m): 6:58am On Jul 13, 2016
LizGray:
Na so you use my thread gain plenty admirers tongue tongue cheesy
LizGray:
No. Carry your chit-chats to another thread.
LizGray:
What am I saying and what are you saying? I would have uploaded if I were looking for cheap attention. The purpose of this thread is to inform ladies that belly fat is unhealthy. You shouldnt post if you have nothing reasonable to contribute.
P.S Do I act like a newbie? I think its pretty obvious that I'm not new.
LizGray:
What am I saying and what are you saying? I would have uploaded if I were looking for cheap attention. The purpose of this thread is to inform ladies that belly fat is unhealthy. You shouldnt post if you have nothing reasonable to contribute.
LizGray:
Oh shut-up and get off my mentions.
what a Sadist"
Re: Ladies With Protruding Bellies. by dmcdad: 7:02am On Jul 13, 2016
LizGray:
Thanks. I'll heed your advice.

True. Thats the main thing- Laziness. If they're ready to shed fat, they will.
Another factor is greed. They can't seem to turn down the opportunity to load their bellies with food especially when it's free or when they are not the ones paying for it. It's just sad to know that a vast majority of these ladies are hungry-ladies.

Hunger/greed + laziness = bulky tummies.
Re: Ladies With Protruding Bellies. by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 13, 2016
lammylam:
well said OP but do u know that big belly is hereditary??

you chop big food u no chop! if u go get big belle u go get!
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin Silliest shii I Eva read! Bae, stop yarning like a typical Nigerian and go do something abt that tummy. Heredi-whatnow? cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy Oh... YhuSlayMe! #wipes tears from eyes
Re: Ladies With Protruding Bellies. by omoharry(f): 8:33am On Jul 13, 2016
lammylam:
well said OP but do u know that big belly is hereditary??

you chop big food u no chop! if u go get big belle u go get!
its true..I was born with a big tommy..when i was very small the first thing you will see is was big tommy and my round chick..now that i am big it has reduce but not entirely.though i do some exercise to take the extra fat off but men!!..its not easy..the fat is a stoborn one...
Re: Ladies With Protruding Bellies. by mizzbouqui(f): 9:08am On Jul 13, 2016
LizGray:
Na so you use my thread gain plenty admirers tongue tongue cheesy
Lolss how o
Re: Ladies With Protruding Bellies. by mizzbouqui(f): 9:11am On Jul 13, 2016
horlus:

you are truly beautiful as you are. #Crush Alert
Thanks undecided
Re: Ladies With Protruding Bellies. by mizzbouqui(f): 9:11am On Jul 13, 2016
agabaI23:
You did not ask me why? Now I have asked you.
So why? You were surprised I got your dress size right?
Okay undecided
Re: Ladies With Protruding Bellies. by rukis360(m): 9:21am On Jul 13, 2016
LizGray:
[b]We all have different genetics and metabolisms. Some eat but never get fat while it's not same for others.

A protruding belly is never attractive. It's also dangerous to your health. It puts people at higher risk for many diseases such as type II diabetes, cancer, alzheimer's stroke, etc. That's why its painful to see a cute young girl with a big belly as if she's 5-months pregnant.

Some ignorant ladies don't care. They flaunt it like its fashion, claim its part of the 'packaging', sign of good living and fruitfulness. Wrong!

Most of these ladies eat like gluttons. The quantity of food they consume will amaze you. Thats why they end up with big bellies.

Ladies, biko eat smaller portions. Instead of gossiping with friends, get your lazy asses up and go enroll in gyms. Quit wasting money on waist trainers, body magic, fat loss pills(do they even work undecided )

Reduce your intake of high calories food like yam, cassava, stew, sugary drinks, savoury and pasteries food.

Eat nutritous food with low calories and also food that'll help burn the fats you've already gained- fruits and veggies, beans, nuts(walnuts,cashew,peanuts), brown or ofada rice, sea food, wheat and oat based food such as wheat bread, quaker oats, etc.

Good health is good life. Lets help ourselves. [/b]
the way I hate ladies with protruding bellies ehn.....puts me off completely
Re: Ladies With Protruding Bellies. by uniqueren(f): 9:24am On Jul 13, 2016
2BB4CB3E :
like i always tell my sisters sleep on ur stomach! that helps!!!
Oga breast no dey for back, abi u wan flatten dt one too?
Re: Ladies With Protruding Bellies. by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 13, 2016
uniqueren:

Oga breast
no dey for back, abi u wan flatten dt one too?

Not everytime
Once in awhile
Re: Ladies With Protruding Bellies. by agabaI23(m): 9:30am On Jul 13, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Okay undecided
Yako
Re: Ladies With Protruding Bellies. by Blessograo(f): 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
Instead your thread is reasonable but you didn't put it in a nice way nor polite way which is my problem with you. there are may ways to kill arat but using a gun is not an option
LizGray:

Re: Ladies With Protruding Bellies. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
Blessograo:
Instead your thread is reasonable but you didn't put it in a nice way nor polite way which is my problem with you. there are may ways to kill arat but using a gun is not an option
Alright. I get your point.
Re: Ladies With Protruding Bellies. by horlus(m): 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Thanks undecided

Uw. ill like to be a friend if you dont mind.
Re: Ladies With Protruding Bellies. by mizzbouqui(f): 9:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
horlus:

Uw. ill like to be a friend if you dont mind.
Okay
Re: Ladies With Protruding Bellies. by donbenedict(m): 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2016
Walexsammy:
u welcome
here is the link to the voting thread. please vote falconey. thanks so much.
https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination/12

Coronavirus: South Korea Sends Presidential Plane To Evacuate Citizens / Nigerian Man, Efosa Silas Sick at UAE Hospital, Who Knows The Family? / COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)