Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:29 PM

My Hoe Story V1.0 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Hoe Story V1.0 (5510 Views)

Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging / 'He listened To all My Hoe Stories- Edo Babe Set to Wed Man Who Proposed on Phon / Official Opening Of "My Hoe Story Show" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Hoe Story V1.0 by Oyindebrah(f): 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
"My hoe story" sent from an anonymous Nairalander

"I met this guy at age 18 in my 200l at the university,he's a course mate of mine,although we don't talk at all,we just see ourselves during lecture period,So one day I talked to him because I was beginning to have this badass crush in him even though he was 20 ,he stays with his roommate,after months of talking and talking,I went to his place to borrow his note,his rommie wasn't home by that time,I met the door opened,his house was a self contained,one room self contained off campus,so he was bathing,then I peeped and saw his unclothedness,i ran back to my own house and I told my roommate,one day one day sha,my roommate wasn't home,I called her she didn't pick up,I decided to goto the guy's house,I saw my roomie there,giving the idiot head,I was disappointed oo,I was just crying ni,I didn't even know when I joined them,and it ended up as an unexpected 3some,he really tried and thats one of my hoe stories.. Keep my mail anonymous"

Message pasted as copied
Send your submissions of your hoe story to my mail Ogunseyedebby@yahoo.com I'll keep you anonymous

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Every Female On Earth Cheats / She Sends Me Videos Of Her Nude But Said She Is A Virgin! / Ladies: How To Get A Guy You Like To Notice You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.