Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,121 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:57 AM

Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind (4352 Views)

PDP's First Executive Committee Meeting After Losing The 2015 Elections (Photos) / Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away / Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 11, 2009
I read the papers this morning and i was so heartbroken to see the AGF yet again hotly defending some Governors who are being investigated for money laundering am I mad or is he supposed to be their personal Lawyer or chief Law officer in Nigeria? Even worse and more pathetic was his attempt to blame Ribadu for the Action of the British Government, is he saying that just by word of mouth from Ribadu, the British Government will rush to prosecute three ex- Governors in Nigeria. This means that Ribadu is so credible and has so much integrity that the British and other Governments of the world take his word as law in issues of corruption.

I am going crazy because I decided to contribute my small quota to develop this country because this is my only home and everyday as much as we try to help , we still loose children who need medical help because help does not come quick enough or the help we give is not enough. I am going crazy because despite our efforts in giving scholarship to Children, I still have to say No and see the heartbroken faces of the helpless widows who are most often hopeless in this wicked society. They are not hopeless because they are lazy, some are hopeless because they have worked for years and have not been paid, some are hopeless because their source of livelihood have been demolished, yet these women do all sorts of menial jobs to give their children a better future and yet at the beginning of each school time they may not have saved as little as 5000 to send their kids to school because they have to feed, pay house rent and deal with so many issues.

I am going crazy because Churches which are registered as Charity Organizations feel its more important to worship God with Buildings, private Jets and Flashy cars as opposed to doing the core commandment of God the command to care for others and to be the charity organizations they registered as.

I am on the verge of losing my mind, my faith in God I question now because a lot of this does not make sense to me anymore. I feel i am the crazy one who thinks am doing right, if am not crazy why would someone like The AGF and Sam Egwu still be in office.

Someone please help me.

I tried but i couldnt save the boy, I am going crazy I hope the Baby survives.

My rantings may not make sense but that is the state of my mind today, Its all too muh for me

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by Abatakan: 11:52am On Sep 11, 2009
@ Aisha2

That baby, (What country is Nigeria) no you are not losing your mind what kind of bastards are this people, Dubai is high on the list of tourist destination, while we have the same resources and a child can be that way.You are not the only one losing faith in My God, how can He let them breathe?how does a nation justifies the abject poverty? But then l read some comments in Nairaland and it says it all ,maybe we deserve the jackass occupying the leadership.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by Bialegend(m): 12:49pm On Sep 11, 2009
aisha2:

I read the papers this morning and i was so heartbroken to see the AGF yet again hotly defending some Governors who are being investigated for money laundering am I mad or is he supposed to be their personal Lawyer or chief Law officer in Nigeria? Even worse and more pathetic was his attempt to blame Ribadau for the Action of the British Goovernment, is he saying that just by word of mouth from Ribadau, the British Governemnt will rush to prosecute three ex- Governors in Nigeria. This means that Ribadau is so credible and has so much intergrity that the British and other Governments of the world take his word as law in issues of corruption.
I am going crazy because I decieded to contibute my small quota to develop this country because this is my only home and everyday as much as we try to help , we still loose children who need medical help because help does not come quick enough or the help we give is not enough. I am going crazy because despite our efforts in giving schoorlarship to Chidren, I still have to say No and see the heartbroken faces of the helpless widows who are most often hopeless in this wicked society. They are not hopless because they are lazy, some are hopeless because they have worked for years and have not been paid, some are hopeless because their source of livelyhood have been demolished, yet these women do all sorts of menial jobs to give their children a better future and yet at the beginging of each school time they may not have saved as little as 5000 to send their kids to school because they have to feed, pay house rent and deal with so many issues.
I am going crazy because Churches which are registered as Charity Organizations feel its more important to worship God with Buildings, private Jets and Flashy cars as opposed to doing the core commandment of God the command to care for others and to be the charity organizations they registered as.
I am on the verge of losing my mind, my faith in God I question now because a lot of this does not make sense to me anymore. I feel i am the crazy one who thinks am doing right, if am not crazy why would someone like The AGF and Sam Egwu still be in office.
Someone please help me.
I tried but i couldnt save the boy, I am going crazy I hope the Baby survives.
My rantings may not make sense but that is the state of my mind today, Its all too muh for me
You should add that you are going silly nuts because your so called peaceful religion, islam which is supposed to be teaching tolerance, non violence, peace and love amongst it's blind followers according to their "mouth off" of islam being a peaceful religion has resorted to killing Igbos and other ethnic groups in your northern enclave due to their ridiculous beliefs. Ewu ONE nigeria. Deeal with what you hypocrites created. The mess continues. Just wait until Igbo person gets to be your president, then you all shall see what it's called to mess up a country. Una never see anything sef.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 11, 2009
@Bialegend, for reference purposes am not a moslem am a Christain.
people like you with religious bigotary keep driving me nuts
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by kokoA(m): 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2009
Bialegend:

You should add that you are going silly nuts because your so called peaceful religion, islam which is supposed to be teaching tolerance, non violence, peace and love amongst it's blind followers according to their "mouth off" of islam being a peaceful religion has resorted to killing Igbos and other ethnic groups in your northern enclave due to their ridiculous beliefs. Ewu ONE nigeria. Deeal with what you hypocrites created. The mess continues. Just wait until Igbo person gets to be your president, then you all shall see what it's called to mess up a country. Una never see anything sef.

This is the most senseless and ignorant statement I have heard this year. Whoever you are, I think you need to have your head examined because you don't reason like somebody of this generation or someone who have seen a book before. I don't even believe you are igbo, because the igbos I know are more intelligent than you have shown here. Somebody posted a serious issue here that pricks her heart and all you can do is to jump on your tokumbo keyboard to type rubish, degenerating into tribal betterinng. Nigeria is bad because the whole ethnic group put together caused it. What makes you feel that your people are better than others ehn? Or do you want me to start naming Igbos that are worse than the Hausas ? I won't do that because I am more enlighten than you are. I won't even waste my time to talk to you after this post because it is said that silence is the best answer to a fool.

One quick advice: Whenever responsible people are talking keep your mouth shut beacuse talking will only show your uncivillized traits. Thanks.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by Jakumo(m): 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2009
Hey, Asha2. lighten up a bit.  Don't allow stress to cause the release of damaging hormones into your bloodstream.

Rather than dwelling on things that you cannot change, concentrate on that which pleases and relaxes you in your personal life, be that family, special occasions, sports, or sex,  and accept that even if you were elected to become Nigeria's president tomorrow morning, many of the decades-old problems endemic to Nigeria would continue to fester despite your most heroic efforts to resolve them.

If the Zen approach fails to calm you, then emigrate to the West, and pretty soon Nigeria and all its woes will fade from your memory like a bad dream
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by kidsam: 1:36pm On Sep 11, 2009
Aisha you are not going nuts, its just really sad, because dwelling on the issues of this country sets one into a sorry spiral, its really sad and there are many people in this thought cycle.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by otokx(m): 1:53pm On Sep 11, 2009
Aisha2 please set your mind on things above since you say your a christian. Just take a look around you and when you discover the way that they think then you will understand that we deserve the kind of leaders we have now.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 11, 2009
Thanks Jakumo,
Usually am very positive but today I just feel so hopeless, because its seems the system will never work for the people here.
I have tried to do the migrating thing, was there for sometime but i felt my Nation needed me more. I am really sad.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by Abatakan: 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2009
Thank you KokoA

kokoA:

This is the most senseless and ignorant statement I have heard this year. Whoever you are, I think you need to have your head examined because you don't reason like somebody of this generation or someone who have seen a book before. I don't even believe you are igbo, because the igbos I know are more intelligent than you have shown here. Somebody posted a serious issue here that pricks her heart and all you can do is to jump on your tokumbo keyboard to type rubish, degenerating into tribal betterinng. Nigeria is bad because the whole ethnic group put together caused it. What makes you feel that your people are better than others ehn? Or do you want me to start naming Igbos that are worse than the Hausas ? I won't do that because I am more enlighten than you are. I won't even waste my time to talk to you after this post because it is said that silence is the best answer to a fool.

One quick advice: Whenever responsible people are talking keep your mouth shut beacuse talking will only show your uncivillized traits. Thanks.

Surprise surprise,did not take long for one @ biglegend to open his mouth and exposes`Why Naija Be This Way`whatever happens to compassion?Thank God for every bialegend, there are decent human being like KokoA,  Aisha2.One question how do they sleep at night? Don`t answer, probably counting their ill gotten loot. Law of karma as the Yoruba`s will say`what you sow,you will reap,and the only problem is`Ki ile to pa oshika, oun rere ti baje` for non Yoruba`s roughly means by the time karma caught up with the this people, harm already done.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by away4real(m): 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2009
@ aisha u need to ignore the clown and the whole Govt of Yar Adua. The president has decided that he will take the nation backward and thats it for now hope OBJ is happy wherever he is.

Please post a link to your charity website and how one can make a donation.

Do your own bit and you just have to leave the rest if not you will get overwhelmed.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by proudly9ja(m): 2:10pm On Sep 11, 2009
aisha2:

Thanks Jakumo,
Usually am very positive but today I just feel so hopeless, because its seems the system will never work for the people here.
I have tried to do the migrating thing, was there for sometime but i felt my Nation needed me more. I am really sad.

I used to be like this before, getting over worried about the Naija situation. I talked to people, tried to get them play their part in the Nigerian project. I did my own bit too, volunteered, stepped on toes, got warned and threatened, prayed and came out unscathed, etc. What however I have learnt is that time changes all things and no matter how we want to move it faster or make it slwer, things will always take it course. What is important is for us to continue to do OUR bit.

I am now in another man's country. I weep anytime I think of what mine is going through. I have thought about going back but like I said, I have learnt that Time will dictate the course and not me. And so, here, I am doing my bit for Nigeria and Nigerians here. I am also doing my bit for those back home and encouraging others todo theirs too.

Like I have said on Nairaland and other places and I still maintain, I have no iota of doubt that Nigeria will turn out right and all these things we are crying about will be a thing of the past. You just watch.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 11, 2009
away4real:

@ aisha u need to ignore the clown and the whole Govt of Yar Adua. The president has decided that he will take the nation backward and thats it for now hope OBJ is happy wherever he is.

Do your own bit and you just have to leave the rest if not you will get overwhelmed.

Thanks my dear.
Our immediate needs now are food stuff,school books, school bags and clothes for some kids. We do not accept cash donations. However if you want to apy for a childs school fees, you can write a cheque in the name of the school the child attends. This is to ensure accountablity and trust.
Website is www.giplc.org
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by Abatakan: 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2009
away4real:

Yes let us know your charity so we can do our bit, even though credit crunch dey hammer us for UK.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by Bialegend(m): 2:28pm On Sep 11, 2009
aisha2:

@Bialegend, for reference purposes am not a moslem am a Christain.
people like you with religious bigotary keep driving me nuts
You should also add your people's trade mark of "my best friends are Igbos" to complete your useless wannabe Christian remark. May be you think that claiming to be a Christian will convince me? Sorry, it aint gonna do nada. A well known islam supporter trying to claim being a Christian. Ewu awusa.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by sleekp1: 2:38pm On Sep 11, 2009
As some one observed in one of the above posts,  the country that gave us Bialegend  also gave us aisha2.
(one a retard the other a genius).
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by away4real(m): 2:39pm On Sep 11, 2009
aisha2:

Thanks my dear.
Our immediate needs now are food stuff,school books, school bags and clothes for some kids. We do not accept cash donations. However if you want to apy for a childs school fees, you can write a cheque in the name of the school the child attends. This is to ensure accountablity and trust.
Website is www.giplc.org

@ aisha cool, there is an account number in the website can i make a donation to that Oceanic bank account as stated on the link below.

http://www.giplc.org/donation.html
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by Bialegend(m): 2:44pm On Sep 11, 2009
kokoA:

Who cares about what you think. Omo Yoruba. Don't try lumping Igbos into the mess your people created in nigeria due to your brainless and lazy nature. Your people aided and have continued to aid the awusas in creating the mess in nigeria today, yet you and aisha2 have the guts to come shedding your crocodile tears here.  Nonsense, and i say reap what your peole sowed and deal with the problems your fathers created.
I will say it again, the mess in nigeria which the awusa and Yorubas created will continue. Just come after 2015 when your brainless awusas must have finsihed their term, then we Igbos will install our dear own ANDY UBA, and yes ANDY UBA to continue the mess. If you people can install OBJ, Yara'dull, Shagari and all the past military men whom have messed up nigeria, why demand the best candidate from the Igbos to come and clean up the mess your created. It is on record that Igbos are the best managers in nigeria, but we ain't gonna give you nada other than ANDY UBA. Your people created the mess, so deal with it. That is called karma at it's best.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 11, 2009
away4real:

@ aisha cool, there is an account number in the website can i make a donation to that Oceanic bank account as stated on the link below.

http://www.giplc.org/donation.html
Yes you could but you have to specify which of the projects you want to support so we could send you a detailed report.
Thanks for brighteening my day. People still care. Thanks
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by ifyalways(f): 3:12pm On Sep 11, 2009
Some people can be so pathetic and irritating that it becomes embarassing knowing you have some sort of ties with them.what a shame  embarassed
@Aisha,May the good Lord be your strenght . . .things wud get better for sure,hang on a bit.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by Bialegend(m): 3:25pm On Sep 11, 2009
Some people can be arrssslicking to the core. Knowing that they claim some sort of ties with you can be so disturbing.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by sleekp1: 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2009
Bialegend:

Some people can be arrssslicking to the core. Knowing that they claim some sort of ties with you can be "so disturbing".

What is "disturbing" here is your state of mind.
Have you ever considered a visit to your local psychiatrist?
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by Bialegend(m): 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2009
sleek_p:

What is "disturbing" here is your state of mind.
Have you ever considered a visit to your local psychiatrist?
What is this hypocrite son of the lazy ones blabbing about?
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by Basildon1(m): 3:47pm On Sep 11, 2009
Aisha2, you are not alone, stay strong with your initiative, as for the issue of what chuches have become today, it's really not worth reminding ourselves about.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2009
I can now officially confirm that this guy called Bialegend is a full time mad man.

what is it
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2009
Seems he is jsut hungry for attention. Best to completely ignore him, let him be done with his rantings
mikeansy:

I can now officially confirm that this guy called Bialegend is a full time mad man.

what is it
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by Abatakan: 4:38pm On Sep 11, 2009
Yes, ignoring fair enough, yes it might be a free world why is He not banned? Yes sod it, leaving and deleting my profile from the website becos of idiots like this, if the moderator cannot be bothered to kick him out! Why am l ?
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by russellino: 4:44pm On Sep 11, 2009
@aisha2
you arent losing your mind my dear, the country has lost its mind totally.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 11, 2009
aisha2:

Seems he is jsut hungry for attention. Best to completely ignore him, let him be done with his rantings

so easy for you to ignore the fool

but not so easy for some of us!!!!
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by OYBMEND: 4:48pm On Sep 11, 2009
mikeansy:

so easy for you to ignore the fool

but not so easy for some of us!!!!

I guess you mean not so easy for those of you he attempts to speak in their name. embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 11, 2009
There are a few peps like him here believe me. I will advice you not to take some peeps here too seriuosly, come in, have fun, gist and there are really intelligent peeps here who you can learn a lot from. Its a wonderful place filled with all sorts, the good
Abatakan:

Yes, ignoring fair enough, yes it might be a free world why is He not banned? Yes sod it, leaving and deleting my profile from the website becos of idiots like this, if the moderator cannot be bothered to kick him out! Why am l ?
the bad and the ugly. Dont let Bialegend run you out
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by Abatakan: 4:49pm On Sep 11, 2009
OYB_MEND:

I guess you mean not so easy for those of you he attempts to speak in their name.

Excatly!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should The President Resign? / Rich Men Sponsor Us To Vandalize Oil Pipelines — Vandals / Goodluck Jonathan, 6th Richest African President’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.