Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,970 members, 7,890,192 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:48 AM

Study In Germany Requirement! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In Germany Requirement! (637 Views)

NPDC/SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship 2017 | Application Guide And Requirement / FUTO 2017 Admission Screening Form | Application Guide & Requirement / List Of Low Tuition Universities In Finland: Tuition Fees, Admission Requirement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study In Germany Requirement! by Alumith: 3:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
Hello All,

I got a MSc admission to study environmental science in the university of koblenz landau, i am still waiting from Cottbus, BTU Cottbus-Senftenberg coz i processed the admission application to the two schools at the same time. I am to resume in koblenz on the 1st of October, considering the time needed for visa processing and all, do you advise i wait any longer? Please can anyone compare both and advise which one to go for?

Also, for accommodation, koblenz sent me an email to me introducing studierendenwek with the option of on-campus self contained apartment for 300euro and one has to pay for 6months. Do you advise i go for this as a single man? is the price normal or should i look out for off-campus accommodation?

Also, will i need the original letter of offer for the block account opening? As i have an appointment with the embassy on the 19th of July (Nextweek tuesday) and on my offer letter is number 21st of my street in Lag, i am not resident in Lag (work) so i didnt know that our street address has been changed. So just spoke with my mum now and she informed me that our house is now number 17 and number 21 doesn't exist on the street anymore. All i have now is the electronic copy that was sent to my email.

Please i need advice urgently.

Many Thanks
Re: Study In Germany Requirement! by muganbo1(m): 4:11pm On Aug 20, 2016
Alumith:
Hello All, I can't see ur mail I was told I was not connected to receive ur mail please try to advice via quoting mi

I got a MSc admission to study environmental science in the university of koblenz landau, i am still waiting from Cottbus, BTU Cottbus-Senftenberg coz i processed the admission application to the two schools at the same time. I am to resume in koblenz on the 1st of October, considering the time needed for visa processing and all, do you advise i wait any longer? Please can anyone compare both and advise which one to go for?

Also, for accommodation, koblenz sent me an email to me introducing studierendenwek with the option of on-campus self contained apartment for 300euro and one has to pay for 6months. Do you advise i go for this as a single man? is the price normal or should i look out for off-campus accommodation?

Also, will i need the original letter of offer for the block account opening? As i have an appointment with the embassy on the 19th of July (Nextweek tuesday) and on my offer letter is number 21st of my street in Lag, i am not resident in Lag (work) so i didnt know that our street address has been changed. So just spoke with my mum now and she informed me that our house is now number 17 and number 21 doesn't exist on the street anymore. All i have now is the electronic copy that was sent to my email.

Please i need advice urgently.

Many Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Newly Appointed Boss Of National Library Commission Pictured With A Nairalander / The Jarushub Academic Tip That Broke 40-Year-Old Record In UNIJOS / I Need Good Samples Of Curriculum Vitae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.