Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,897 members, 7,942,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 04:19 AM

Alibaba Shipping To Nigeria, Details Please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alibaba Shipping To Nigeria, Details Please (790 Views)

Shipping To Nigeria And From Nigeria / Shipping To The Uk From N1000 Per Kilo / Best Method To Handle Less Container Load (groupage) Shipping To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alibaba Shipping To Nigeria, Details Please by klevajey: 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, I am planning to make some purchases from Alibaba.com. I need some answers to these questions please:

Like howmuch, averagely, is the cost for shipping like 5kg of goods?

What is the current rate of the dollar the merchants there at the moment?

*As for shipping, please if you know any cheap company, I will appreciate that because I want the lowest total cost possible even if it will take a month to get my goods here.

Thanks in advance peeps.
Re: Alibaba Shipping To Nigeria, Details Please by Zdoh(m): 9:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
klevajey:
Hello Nairalanders, I am planning to make some purchases from Alibaba.com. I need some answers to these questions please:

*As for shipping, please if you know any cheap company, I will appreciate that because I want the lowest total cost possible even if it will take a month to get my goods here.

Thanks in advance peeps.
As for the exchange rate,check abokifx.com and tell your supplier to use the cheapest shipping company for you that you don't mind the day it get to you.
Re: Alibaba Shipping To Nigeria, Details Please by Zdoh(m): 9:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
klevajey:

Thanks in advance peeps.
As for the exchange rate,check abokifx.com and tell your supplier to use the cheapest shipping company for you that you don't mind the day the goods get to you.

(1) (Reply)

What’s New In Sage 50 2017 / Functioning Nail Company At Ibadan For Sale / A Thread For Call Termination Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.