Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,844 members, 7,889,816 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:34 PM

HIDDEN SECRETS BEHIND LAUTECH STRIKE EXPOSED - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / HIDDEN SECRETS BEHIND LAUTECH STRIKE EXPOSED (2561 Views)

See Senate’s Motion On LAUTECH Strike (Photo) / LAUTECH Students Post Obituary Of Their VC, Prof. Sulaiman Gbadegesin (Photo) / On Lautech Strike, A Student Posted This And Got Evry1cracking Their Ribs (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HIDDEN SECRETS BEHIND LAUTECH STRIKE EXPOSED by Geezyayo(m): 7:29pm On Jul 12, 2016
AN EXPOSE ON THE STATUS QUO OF LAUTECH

Fellow ladokites and readers alike, in light of the unfolding events in our dear school, an analysis of the past is in order before we proceed to the next line of action. Many are eager for the strike to be canceled but I'll ask them to what end ?, the reality is we've been outplayed, outfoxed and conquered. The powers that be carefully applied the " divide and conquer" tactic and by any and every means for now they've achieved their aim excellently well.
The powers that be took advantage of the students by capitalizing on the obvious political division that we all know exist in our polity. It's a shame to know that the powers that be knowing fully well the major threat to their ploy was the "SUG" worked hard in rendering the "SUG" useless. They capitalized on the gullibility of certain misguided elements present in our deceased union in achieving this. The post election protest was a ploy by the powers that be to finally render the union useless for the time being. A lot of ladokites feel the union is all about the elected executives believe me there is more to the student union than that. Every ladokite is by any and every means a member of the student union the elected executives are only chosen to serve / function as the mouthpiece of it's members. any student that prays / fight for the scrapping of the union will suffer the consequences plus or minus, good or bad which brings us to the status quo.

The powers that be knowing fully well that the LAUTECH chapter of ASUU had resolved not to conduct examinations unless the EAA ( earned academic allowance ) being owed them by the government of the states of OSUN & OYO is paid. The school management had for a while been managing to pay the allowances from the internally generated revenue from running the school for a while now.
The status quo is one that wreaks of foul play, the powers that be have played a fast one on the students at large as there are claims from certain quarters the strike is as a result of the protest held on campus last month this is not entirely true as the truth is that is only a smokescreen for the truth which is the inability of both the government of the states of Osun & Oyo to pay the salary being owed by them and also the school's inability to generate enough revenue to cater for the lecturers in the meantime.
My humble advice to all politically oriented persons in LAUTECH is to learn from the lessons of their past leaders and not continue the trend of shame that has led to the status quo. This is the time to stand together as one and join hands in ensuring that the strike is called off as soon as possible and in making sure the status quo does not repeat itself.

I hereby once again call on all LAUTECH alumnus, the NANS cadre, highly distinguished Nigerian men & wome to help us appeal to the government of Osun & Oyo, the school management, members of ASUU & all other concerned parties to quickly resolve this issue once and for all.

God bless LAUTECH!!!
God bless the government of the state of Osun !!!
God bless the government of the state of Oyo !!!
God bless Nigeria!!!
© I'm Geezy
Re: HIDDEN SECRETS BEHIND LAUTECH STRIKE EXPOSED by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
Are they still on strike
Re: HIDDEN SECRETS BEHIND LAUTECH STRIKE EXPOSED by AfroMighty(m): 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2016
themall:
Are they still on strike
yes we are
Re: HIDDEN SECRETS BEHIND LAUTECH STRIKE EXPOSED by holland002(m): 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
I swear,those two governors r useless..... make dem do deir rubbish fast make we resume ooooo, house set don tire me!!!!
Re: HIDDEN SECRETS BEHIND LAUTECH STRIKE EXPOSED by MedicalSamwise(m): 9:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
LALASTICLALA
Lalasticlala
lalasticlala

2 Shares

Re: HIDDEN SECRETS BEHIND LAUTECH STRIKE EXPOSED by Chivil20: 11:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
I support

Re: HIDDEN SECRETS BEHIND LAUTECH STRIKE EXPOSED by Geezyayo(m): 12:06am On Jul 13, 2016
[quote author=MedicalSamwise post=47479044]LALASTICLALA
Lalasticlala
The world has to know what's actually playing out @LAUTECH
Re: HIDDEN SECRETS BEHIND LAUTECH STRIKE EXPOSED by MedicalSamwise(m): 9:03am On Jul 13, 2016
[quote author=Geezyayo post=47483170][/quote]

They are playing with our destiny.. . Its more than a month at home now.. .. . Lalasticlala pls help us tk this to front page.. .. help #ReOpenLautech

Two governors managing a uni and yet they can't manage it properly .. .. .
Re: HIDDEN SECRETS BEHIND LAUTECH STRIKE EXPOSED by utitofonsunday: 9:15am On Jul 13, 2016
FREE AIRTIME FOR NIGERIAN STUDENTS

Visit www.assignmentclass.com.mg to ask and get the best answers to all your academic questions.
Re: HIDDEN SECRETS BEHIND LAUTECH STRIKE EXPOSED by MedicalSamwise(m): 9:36am On Jul 13, 2016
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

LAUTECH Online Nursing Programme Approved By NUC / Free Education Project Topics And Project Materials For Msc, Ma, Bsc, Hnd, Nce / Do You Know You Can Find 104 Words From The Word TELEVISION? (check It Out)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.