Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,219 members, 7,963,994 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:57 AM

What Can I Do? She Is Muslim But I Love Her So Much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do? She Is Muslim But I Love Her So Much (1143 Views)

Guys: Reason Y U Must Start Fuccking Ur Woman Right Now if u truly love her / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? / Am A Muslim But Deeply Inlove With A Christian Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do? She Is Muslim But I Love Her So Much by Irelokeh(m): 12:29am On Jul 13, 2016
Wonderful people...I am just another guy...I didn't want to date because I just felt I didn't want to waste time in a relationship I know will end up as memories...I met this really pretty,brilliant,unique and appealing devoted Muslim lady at my school about a month ago...we started talking and I felt she would be a perfect friend..i love her and respect her alot...I find she really likes me too,dont want to sound like Romeo but it seems like we've known each other for decades,I'm a bit surprised she tells me everything...I know love is strong but not like religion...I'm Christian and She's Muslim...not one day passes that I won't see this horrible fact crushing my lifetime plans with this lady
..ive told my Christian and Muslim pals about this,they seem to be encouraging but will her parents approve? I don't just want a serious relationship...I see her like my wife in few years to come...what do I do? will this work out or I just quit painfully
Re: What Can I Do? She Is Muslim But I Love Her So Much by vizkiz: 12:32am On Jul 13, 2016
wanna quit because she is Muslim? Smh
Re: What Can I Do? She Is Muslim But I Love Her So Much by Daniel2289(m): 12:33am On Jul 13, 2016
My Guy b careful o.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do? She Is Muslim But I Love Her So Much by Irelokeh(m): 12:39am On Jul 13, 2016
vizkiz:
wanna quit because she is Muslim? Smh
No bro...Muslim women are not allowed to marry christian guys easily
Re: What Can I Do? She Is Muslim But I Love Her So Much by bitchcrafts: 12:39am On Jul 13, 2016
Have you even asked her out yet?
Re: What Can I Do? She Is Muslim But I Love Her So Much by Irelokeh(m): 12:40am On Jul 13, 2016
Daniel2289:
My Guy b careful o.
Wow..is it that risky? No b sambisa forest I de go na
Re: What Can I Do? She Is Muslim But I Love Her So Much by vizkiz: 12:41am On Jul 13, 2016
Irelokeh:

No bro...Muslim women are not allowed to marry christian guys easily

Where did you get this fact from? The news? This is 2016 bruv the world has evolved

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do? She Is Muslim But I Love Her So Much by daewoorazer(m): 12:41am On Jul 13, 2016
By d tym incessant quarrels hit ur greymatter, u go run sotey ur underfeet go dey hit ur neck.

Radio delta, abort! I repeat, abort!

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do? She Is Muslim But I Love Her So Much by Irelokeh(m): 12:41am On Jul 13, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Have you even asked her out yet?
No,i know she will certainly say yes...but I don't want to start something I can't finish bro
Re: What Can I Do? She Is Muslim But I Love Her So Much by Vendoor(f): 12:42am On Jul 13, 2016
Religion again

Nollywood kind of stories wink

Enjoy your friendship and love while it last biko cheesy
Re: What Can I Do? She Is Muslim But I Love Her So Much by ucnwafor(m): 12:43am On Jul 13, 2016
Op for your info, sambissa is real

Smh
Re: What Can I Do? She Is Muslim But I Love Her So Much by Daniel2289(m): 12:43am On Jul 13, 2016
Irelokeh:
Wow..is it that risky? No b same is a forest I de go na
Am just telling u to make sure u make d right decision, to avoid had I know.
Re: What Can I Do? She Is Muslim But I Love Her So Much by bitchcrafts: 12:46am On Jul 13, 2016
Irelokeh:

No,i know she will certainly say yes...but I don't want to start something I can't finish bro
I really don't like preaching but you can't be too sure about ladies. Na experience dey yan for here!

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do? She Is Muslim But I Love Her So Much by Irelokeh(m): 12:48am On Jul 13, 2016
Daniel2289:

Am just telling u to make sure u make d right decision, to avoid had I know.
Wow...thanks bro...just sad I'm losing such a lady to God knows who
Re: What Can I Do? She Is Muslim But I Love Her So Much by Irelokeh(m): 12:50am On Jul 13, 2016
bitchcrafts:
I really don't like preaching but you can't be too sure about ladies. Na experience dey yan for here!
Wow..well you're probably right..but I can feel it deep down..from hw we met..to warts and all...I know her..she's my friend
Re: What Can I Do? She Is Muslim But I Love Her So Much by bitchcrafts: 1:14am On Jul 13, 2016
Irelokeh:

Wow..well you're probably right..but I can feel it deep down..from hw we met..to warts and all...I know her..she's my friend
LoL. I grab , but is that marriage thought not too far? I mean, for now, its just you and her. One step at a time Lol, you're not even sure she fancies you enaf for romance yet trus mee, girls are weird beings af!
Re: What Can I Do? She Is Muslim But I Love Her So Much by liberty3330: 10:34am On Jul 13, 2016
Hmmmm i had a similar experience in d past but in my case, none of us wanted to convert to either christianity or muslim so the relationship ended just like that. You guys might be in love today but will it end up well I mean will it lead to marriage considering your religion backgroung? Let for me religion shouldnt be the basis for relationship or marriage but love and understanding should. This is the situation we find our selves in this part of the world...
Re: What Can I Do? She Is Muslim But I Love Her So Much by sashishalom(f): 12:24am On Jul 14, 2016
This shouldn't be a case ...

you haven't asked her out yet
Well ask her out and let her know you intend for it to be a serious affair that could lead to marriage..there and then let her let you know if she can go through it ,with or without her parents consent....No matter what you guys would still be friends...

Let her know it could lead to marriage o
Re: What Can I Do? She Is Muslim But I Love Her So Much by sorextee(m): 12:35am On Jul 14, 2016
It's always difficult to marry a Muslim lady, when the guy is a Christian. Though it's still easy, if she's a yoruba Muslim. They are very social. Unlike my peeps in d north. They will tell you to convert to a Muslim, before u can marry her.

I would love to write more about this northern issue, but sleep dey my eyes now. cry

(1) (Reply)

What Really Defines A Woman; Status Or Status (marriage Or Career)? / +18 How I Mastubate With Ma Girl Friend And We Also Switch Gender Character / Ini Edo Steps Out In Style (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.